North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 4636| Reply: 23

Strongest of these 3

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
romio_love668
User
Joined 2016-9-8
Last Visited 2018-01-20
Post time 2016-9-8 22:25:13 | Show all posts |Read mode
Strongest of these 3 Reply:23| View:4636

Single Polls, Total 344 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

romio_love668 Last edit in 2016-9-8 22:25:13

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nemue
User
Joined 2014-4-22
Last Visited 2016-12-31
Post time 2016-9-8 22:33:12 | Show all posts
it's a new fashion to see " what's the best of the 3" ,
my advise , is to choose what you whant , never let one personne choose for you .
Have good day .
Translate
Floor reply (0)

nemue Last edit in 2016-9-8 22:33:12

Support

be free

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zela
User
Joined 2014-11-4
Last Visited 2016-09-23
Post time 2016-9-8 22:34:19 | Show all posts
Lydia without question. Huxley is the worst legendary dps hero in the entire game. Lucas is a win-more character, he's only good in situations where losing would be embarrassing, since he needs to be ridiculously stronger than the enemy to output decent damage.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

zela Last edit in 2016-9-8 22:34:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sendtomelater1...
User
Joined 2016-7-31
Last Visited 2016-10-07
Post time 2016-9-9 00:51:53 | Show all posts
You who ask this question should have been pretty new to the game and planning to pay some real good money to it. This reminds me of how excited yet so worried when it was my first time picking up a real legendary hero for my team. It was truly awesome.

Well, about your question, sadly, I have no good answer. It is unfair to say which hero is the best and which is the most useless. It depends on the faction/kingdom of all other heroes you've got so far. It depends on how much experiences you have learnt. It depends on how much money you are willing to pay for those in-game events. It also depends a little on how lucky you are with gambling. All of these factors really create a great impact on the power of the hero. But I wont let you down by going this far reading my boring chit chat.

1. Choose your favorite kingdom. Or the kingdom of the very first legend hero you were given by doing 10x Ritual Summoning first time. Remember, dont open the Healer Chest before doing the 10x Ritual Summoning. Only pick the Healer after you choose a faction. It is rule number 1 for rookie players. Dont try to mix up with kingdoms; it is not quite impossible to do so but literally that idea will only hinder your strength when it comes to PvP events. However, mixing kingdom squad is recommended to Vip10+ players who would have plenty amount of essential resources.

2. Recruit heroes in the same kingdom with the one you choose. Heroes from same factions can trigger affinities (hidden bonus boosting % hp, attack or defense). A max 4/4 affinities hero will be a bit stronger than the one which is half way there.

3. If you dont want to follow the steps because its boring then just pick the hero you like the most. Lucas is famous for his badass Critical one-hit-knock-out ultimate. Well, as long as he can land critical hits, he owns the match no matter what the other team may do. You know, fortunately, a well-built Lucas is likely to crit more often. So, focus on him is not a bad idea right? Tempest is not bad but not good faction. Good start, excellent at World/Guild Boss events, good at PvP, good at PvE...and thats all.

Huxley - this old guy is excellent at first but the problem is his abilities somehow scale worse later. However, his faction Midas is an offensive oriented kingdom so just go ahead and pick him for a few days before replacing him with another better dps carriers. Great at first, so so in the middle, maybe a bit hindering at late game. Excellent at Abyss climbing and PvE.

Lydia - dragon and everything belongs or relative to this divine species is all better than average. It is also true for Lydia. Celes kingdom squad usually recruit.her in their 5-man team. A well-rounded heroic with a lovely yet fearsome pet dragon. Pick her if you want to be super-late duel squad. Excellent at PvE and PvP if built propely. A bit weaker at early, good at middle and super strong late game.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sendtomelater1... Last edit in 2016-9-9 00:51:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zela
User
Joined 2014-11-4
Last Visited 2016-09-23
Post time 2016-9-9 01:53:01 | Show all posts
um... just pointing out... Huxley is celestial, celestial is the defensive faction, and huxley outputs super low damage compared to pretty much any other hero. Lydia is Midas, and midas excels at offense... they're great in the mid game, poor in the early game, and moderate in the late game due to Flora's awful healing. Also, going to mention that Lucas is only good if he's buffed beyond the point that victory is certain even without him. He's a win-more hero... only viable if you're fighting an opponent that you'd be embarrassed to lose to, no matter your party. Crits don't happen often against even opponents, or opponents stronger than you... and picking a hero who's only good at bullying weaklings isn't a very good strategy for being able to keep up with the big guys.
Translate
Floor reply (2)

zela Last edit in 2016-9-9 01:53:01

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
heymlich
User
Joined 2016-7-27
Last Visited 2016-10-18
Post time 2016-9-9 02:34:09 | Show all posts
Definitely not Lydia. She sucks. I hate her. I don't really know about the other two. I guess Lucas is somewhat okish
Translate
Floor reply (9)
  • Not sure how she sucks... she has higher damage output than huxley and lucas, she has higher survivability than huxley or lucas, and more useful secondary effects than huxley, and arguably lucas as well (rage drain vs stun... debatable).
    Translate
    2016-9-9 10:12  Reply
  • She has good numbers, that's obvious. But I think her targeting is a big problem.
    Translate
    2016-9-10 00:00  Reply
  • Rage drain is better than stun as it stops the target from gathering rage from being hit. And Lucas himself gather more rage thanks to draining from his enemies. Its a very annoying skill if you consider carefully enough. His revival skill makes him a great threat even you manage to kill him once.
    Translate
    2016-9-10 00:09  Reply
  • Reply sendtomelater14 : That's a common misconception. The rage drain simply happens after the damage, so even if the enemy is pushed into their ult by the attack, the rage drain drops it down before they can ult. As for Lucas gaining the rage... I'm not sure, I haven't seen it. Though, it'd be easy to check for Lucas users. Any attack grants the attacker rage... I think it's 150, if I'm not mistaken. So if you're not gaining that 150 plus everything Lucas drained from that attack, then it's not gaining him rage. Also the revival is meh... if you killed him once, almost guaranteed you'll kill him again.
    Translate
    2016-9-10 07:20  Reply
  • Reply heymlich : Lydia's targeting is basically the same as most Midas... back row attacks. To be completely honest, her normal skill is absolutely terrifying. What midas parties tend to struggle with is being able to finish off the ones they hit with their back row attacks... Lydia helps alleviate that by having a high damage back row single target strike as normal skill... it's hard for any enemy to survive a high damage single target strike followed by a decent damage AoE strike. That's her benefit, the fact that every 2nd round can essentially guarantee a kill against most enemies.
    Translate
    2016-9-10 07:23  Reply
  • Consider this as well... Lydia's normal skill followed by her ultimate will deal more to that 1 enemy that Lydia and Aphrodite's ultimates would.
    Translate
    2016-9-10 07:56  Reply
  • But in that regard the Aphrodite/Aurora combo works even better, and actually it is why I don't have Lydia. Aurora is perfect for finishing off, what Aphro left behind - no matter where it is.
    Translate
    2016-9-10 08:49  Reply
  • Lydia normal   ult will do more than Aphrodite   aurora as well though.
    Translate
    2016-9-10 12:10  Reply
  • and it uses only 1 member to accomplish the task instead of 2... and also, it should be mentioned that at later stages of the game, you'll likely find full rounds of ultimates not killing members.
    Translate
    2016-9-10 12:11  Reply

heymlich Last edit in 2016-9-9 02:34:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
allie_girl
User
Joined 2016-6-14
Last Visited 2016-10-26
Post time 2016-9-9 23:20:46 | Show all posts
I hated Lydia at first, but she grew on me. She looks good, but she was just disappointing in the rec build until she hit around plus 7 and she never freaking hit anyone I wanted her to hit no matter where I put her. After I got her past 7 though, I grew to like her because she did real damage and kind of acted like a tank that could seriously hurt enemies.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

allie_girl Last edit in 2016-9-9 23:20:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nemue
User
Joined 2014-4-22
Last Visited 2016-12-31
Post time 2016-9-10 21:43:07 | Show all posts
if Celestian is " defencive " faction what's Midas kingdom ?
What's Athena do in  Midas faction ?  what's here name of Athena ? protective Angel ?? not ... ? ....
You , you 'll never have more def in Celestian kingdom ...
if your hope is only on " Liz " skill , you'll get some surprise .....
By
Translate
Floor reply (0)

nemue Last edit in 2016-9-10 21:43:07

Support

be free

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zela
User
Joined 2014-11-4
Last Visited 2016-09-23
Post time 2016-9-10 21:59:08 | Show all posts
nemue, Athena is the most offensively oriented support. Her DMG boost is the only reason her ultimate is viable, and sadly it disappears the moment that super weak hp shield disappears, so her use is terrible. Aside from that, Flora is the worst healer in terms of actual heals... another point off in the defensive area for midas. Now add in the fact that midas has the best dps heroes in the game... inferior defenses, and superior offense... how can you argue that's the defensive faction? Comparing to Celestial, who has the best healer, the best support, and terrible dps... how can you argue that's NOT defensive?
Translate
Floor reply (2)

zela Last edit in 2016-9-10 21:59:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nemue
User
Joined 2014-4-22
Last Visited 2016-12-31
Post time 2016-9-10 22:02:00 | Show all posts
Edited by nemue at 2016-9-10 22:20

let down ..... if you compare DR to def take your first mount and compare it with  a DR skill 's mount ....
hahah it's tha most absurd thing you could said ....

kingdom of war : Tempest
kingdom of safe / def : Middas
kingdom of peace : Celest

Celest are dangerous , if you attacks theim , without any debuf .
that don't mean they have more def , that's wrong  ...
On that way it's more interesting for us to have as ennemy Moira than Pamela ...
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • wow, I can't believe a human could have so little intelligence as to say something that's so completely opposite of the truth... I'm almost impressed.
    Translate
    2016-9-11 04:33  Reply
  • you have no argument you prefer insulting people .... the fact is here ...
    Translate
    2016-9-11 16:41  Reply

nemue Last edit in 2016-9-10 22:02:00

Support

be free

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-10-18 22:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.111522 second(s), 54 queries .