North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Support
10023 Threads / 42812 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 291| Reply: 3

Unsure where to post this.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mckinnon02
User
Joined 2016-7-8
Last Visited 2017-03-08
Post time 2016-9-22 01:24:03 | Show all posts |Read mode
Unsure where to post this. Reply:3| View:291
But I figured it would be worth a try.

Would it be possible for one of the moderators to sticky a suggestion thread at the top of the General Discussion forum, and then forward the responses to the developers maybe once a week? We really have no place to post ideas or improvements to the game, and I have a few I'd like to propose.
Translate

mckinnon02 Last edit in 2016-9-22 01:24:03

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
teir
User
Joined 2016-7-26
Last Visited 2016-11-04
Post time 2016-9-22 02:28:47 | Show all posts
hello mckinnon02
if you have a suggestion please post it here. i'm unsure about the other mods but i make s the support thread  my first stop when resolving issues.
we will pass the suggestions to the devs and it is then up to them weather or not it is implemented
Thank you
Teir-JM
Translate
Floor reply (0)

teir Last edit in 2016-9-22 02:28:47

Support

Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mckinnon02
User
Joined 2016-7-8
Last Visited 2017-03-08
 Author| Post time 2016-9-22 06:36:00 | Show all posts
Are you sure we can't put up a sticky thread in the general discussion forum? It would be a lot easier on the team here at LOA II, I think, if they could just have one spot for feedback rather than having to shift through a ton of threads in varying subject natures to forward it all. I understand if it isn't possible, though.

My game suggestions do require a bit of work on the developers' part, but I think overall they would benefit the players' experience a lot, so I will post them here.

1. Please ensure that there are 10 minutes between the end of one server event and the start of the next event. For example: Let's say I had a mythic relic come out of a winning chest from conquest. Yay! But I have no time to upgrade or modify the relic before my character's server Domination starts, or test how the team will function with it because my match ended around 9 pm, while the event began at 8:30 pm (and maybe I lost a match or two prior to winning), and Domination begins at 9 pm. If I had 10 minutes between the start and the end of events, I could take a bit of that time and use the new resources to upgrade the item/pet/soul arm/hero in question, in addition to changing formation and collecting rewards.

2. Move the world boss time to 7 pm for the servers. This allows plenty of time for most people with day jobs  to get home from school and work, eat or take care of real life, and then settle in for a short period of game time during the rest of the events. With guild boss at 8 pm, this could incorporate the 10 minute window I was talking about between events in the first idea very easily. It could end at the same time, or the start could be moved to 7:40 in order to give people time to spend the rewards. Conquest could start at 8:40 pm and run until 9:10, then Domination from 9:20 until the matches are complete and people have made their bets. I would recommend letting X-server events run for extended periods of the day, it lets most decide when an appropriate time to participate

Hopefully, these will help a lot of people have a more enjoyable gaming experience.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mckinnon02 Last edit in 2016-9-22 06:36:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lunasa_5577
User
Joined 2016-9-21
Last Visited 2016-09-22
Post time 2016-9-22 07:54:30 | Show all posts
Those times are perfectly fine, Developers should start fixing bugs, instant of implenting new things.
This game can be really great, if the developers would communicate more with the playerbase.

And first match of domination is always an easy match,
Translate
Floor reply (0)

lunasa_5577 Last edit in 2016-9-22 07:54:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-6-13 10:31 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053649 second(s), 39 queries .