North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Bugs
16683 Threads / 76287 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 534| Reply: 1

all kind of bugs or problems in game

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rok.ciuha
User
Joined 2015-12-4
Last Visited 2021-02-11
Post time 2016-9-22 05:59:07 | Show all posts |Read mode
all kind of bugs or problems in game Reply:1| View:534
hey LOA

will start with WB (world boss). happened few times already after someone kill boss and me or someone else is just a little behind that first person i see battle that will start but its not, it closed and i got 1min CD and 0 points ?? and another thing if you are a little behind and battle not start then happened Error and i got a mesage that someone already kill boss.. and i start running from begginig and then again and finaly i can attack boss.. why is not like in DW (demonic war) when someone kill you can wait there when next boss respond and attack it ???

second Demonic war ... i got freezed everytime i use this 10% bomb and even if not at least 5x ... fix that to please

then as usual game is very slow.. specialy last few days that i am having extra problems to open all icons, need to refresh few times... then CS war.... its so hard to get into CS war.. i am not doing that anymore. and if i could get in its hard to do anything.. they are all monsters in.

Then zodiac .. i try to finished and get to the end but guess what !!! i cant... i am stuck at where i finished few months ago even if i can do all battles and win all they are still locked ??

thats all for now.. TY

Roky ... server UA134

Translate

rok.ciuha Last edit in 2016-9-22 05:59:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
geor682003
User
Joined 2014-10-28
Last Visited 2017-07-19
Post time 2016-9-22 14:01:22 | Show all posts
I will second these issues. Seems I am having to refresh every couple of minutes. I keep getting the disconnected/reconnected verbage in the chat box. I have done all the normal stuff like empty my cache, erase history, etc. All other web items and other game sites work fine.

Planko
Server: 1161 Takeo
Translate
Floor reply (0)

geor682003 Last edit in 2016-9-22 14:01:22

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-6-22 03:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050047 second(s), 35 queries .