North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Support
10023 Threads / 42813 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 504| Reply: 3

In Regards to Previous Event Brewfest

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jwdscrapmetal
User
Joined 2016-9-1
Last Visited 2016-12-29
Post time 2016-9-23 22:00:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
In Regards to Previous Event Brewfest Reply:3| View:504
So I find this quite strange, that every event you have placed and done we recieve our rewards in a timley manner, however brewfest has been completed for over 4 days now and STILL have yet to recieve our rewards. You provide us with an event we spend our money, we try to get #1 rank and then you don't give our prizes out until a month later or whenever you feel like it? I am pretty sure your system is instant if you decide so please get on it and start giving prizes out at the correct times, i mean if an event ends and we win something from it we should recieve it THAT DAY NOT 10 DAYS LATER BECAUSE YOU FEEL LIKE IT? That is rediclious and not to mention makes it seem like our prize that we worked for is not important when to us it is. SO LETS GET THE PROBLEM DEALT WITH.
Translate

jwdscrapmetal Last edit in 2016-9-23 22:00:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
greggers72
User
Joined 2016-5-24
Last Visited 2016-10-21
Post time 2016-9-23 22:24:21 | Show all posts
As a player first and a moderator last, I truly appreciate the frustrations you and other players must be feeling over the brewfest event debacle.   I will do my best and keep pressing the development team to see that this is resolved in a satisfactory manner.

All I can ask is please bear with us, I wont let this one go either

Cheers
G.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

greggers72 Last edit in 2016-9-23 22:24:21

Support

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Albert Einstein
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jwdscrapmetal
User
Joined 2016-9-1
Last Visited 2016-12-29
 Author| Post time 2016-9-25 22:39:46 | Show all posts
Sadly there is 3 events that they have not sent our rewards, Brewfest, Pickaxe Game and Lucky Wheel

All have not been sent...leaving it for this long is like trying to make players forget about rewards, some people don't even remember because they create a new event so fast. How about they reward us? Then create a new event I would rather wakeup and have a reward then wakeup and have another event so I can forget about my rewards....lol
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jwdscrapmetal Last edit in 2016-9-25 22:39:46

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
greggers72
User
Joined 2016-5-24
Last Visited 2016-10-21
Post time 2016-9-25 22:46:42 | Show all posts
hi jwdscrapmetal

I hear what you're saying and I agree - there have been a lot of issues recently with bugs, servers going down, events not working as they should and so on.  It is especially frustrating for me because like you I'm a player and not only do I miss out when these things happen but I also have to try and be the mediator between players and the developers.  

Trust me, I am a player first and a moderator second... I will keep pressing the development team and do whatever I can to ensure that (a) these issues aren't forgotten and (b) that people are appropriately compensated and get what they deserve.

I hope you appreciate that my influence is limited to keep reminding the dev's and as much as I would like to fix things myself that is as much as I can do for now.

Regards

G.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

greggers72 Last edit in 2016-9-25 22:46:42

Support

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Albert Einstein

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-6-20 11:51 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050065 second(s), 39 queries .