North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Bugs
5659 Threads / 25955 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 445| Reply: 3

battle royale - attmpt taken without fight

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gjs
User
Joined 2016-5-31
Last Visited 2017-01-13
Post time 2016-9-24 06:26:30 | Show all posts |Read mode
battle royale - attmpt taken without fight Reply:3| View:445
Earlier today, my last match (to get 4th stage chest) I attacked using assist; nothing happened, I again attacked using assist, nothing. So I left Battle Royale screen, and re-entered; I lost an attempt, and assist attempt, but enemy was still unharmed (100% health).

I don't need compensation or anything; I just paid 10D for new attempt, managed to beat him in one try even without assist, but I would like to see the bug fixed. One day the losses might be bigger if it is encountered again.
Translate

gjs Last edit in 2016-9-24 06:26:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gjs
User
Joined 2016-5-31
Last Visited 2017-01-13
 Author| Post time 2016-9-25 07:14:09 | Show all posts
No reply...   did any mod/dev see this?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

gjs Last edit in 2016-9-25 07:14:09

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zeta.
User
Joined 2014-6-1
Last Visited 2018-09-24
Post time 2016-9-25 07:27:29 | Show all posts
When reporting suspected bug/glitch/exploit, we encourage you take screen shots for evidence.  Not only will a screenshot of when you using assist not doing anything help you get compensation, it will greatly aide the dev to pinpoint the problem, recreate the issue to find out where the problem lies, in order to fix it.  So unless your issue happened to everyone on your server, without something to rely on, the super mod will reply to check your connection/browser ect, if I were to report this.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

zeta. Last edit in 2016-9-25 07:27:29

Support

Balance is being good at everything and great at nothing.
S1 - Zeta

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gjs
User
Joined 2016-5-31
Last Visited 2017-01-13
 Author| Post time 2016-9-26 02:49:53 | Show all posts
I don't want compensation, I said that very clearly. And please tell me in the beforementioned situation when I should have taken a screenshot:

Step 1: when I clicked assist button, battle didn't start (nothing happened): you'd just see the assist screen where you choose assister, no sign of any bug
Step 2: When I closed the battle royale page: I'd just be in the city screen, no sign of any bug
Step 3: When I re-entered the battle royale page: IF (and only IF) you would compare it to a screenshot taken in step 1 you could see a battle attemt and assist attempt is taken, without an enemy having been damaged in the slightest. Even that wouldn't be direct sign of a bug.

Yes, if I had made a video from step 1 to step 3, then it would indeed appear something's not right (still no direct sign of bug), but I didn't make a vid. When I left and re-entered battle royale I honestly expected it was just lag, and either the enemy would be dead (just didn't see the fight screen), or battle would never have started (no attempts taken). Perhaps I should've been more suspicious, but I wasn't.

As for recreating the bug, I dunno what exactly caused it (server lag?), but next time the battle won't start I'll try to take some screenshots or video from before and after, but I don't know if/when it happens again.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

gjs Last edit in 2016-9-26 02:49:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-6-22 22:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050208 second(s), 39 queries .