North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 510| Reply: 0

GameOver is leaving

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
pavel tsarevsk...
User
Joined 2014-12-15
Last Visited 2021-03-19
Post time 2016-9-25 10:10:31 | Show all posts |Read mode
GameOver is leaving Reply:0| View:510
First, thank you Sorosy for such information and I'm glad someone had balls to openly release it.

Second, it is said to see you go, but I'm sure you know you're not alone in leaving this game ;)))

Third, I lost confidence in this game and stopped recharging right after last new years, when they completely stopped putting any input in the game (see main webpage).

I was going to leave this game for 2 months since I'm traveling and come back to something new, but apparently there is no new here anymore. I've put some interest in LOA2, but it became boring fast, as I've already played on 3 servers....

Overall, thank you all for your support, all Moderators and community, I will be leaving the game in a week when I go on a long awaited 2 month vacation.

Huge thanks to all my buddies in chatroom, especially Misty and Sevy for their help. Leaving for good....
United-33 (Scorpio-166 R.I.P.)
GameOver - 23.4m BR

And again, as everyone already stated, no support and no events? Why run the game still? Its like going on a basketball count with no hoops or the ball.....
Thanks everyone who's been here for over 2 years with me, you guys are all great.

Will miss you all and am very sad such great game had to get RUINED and TRASHED not by the players, but by the Devs themselves.
Chatroom - Pavel
In-game - GameOver

I could be reached on facebook just look for /hardstyle.me if anyone cares (i know nobody does, lol)

So long....
Translate

pavel tsarevsk... Last edit in 2016-9-25 10:10:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-6-13 17:00 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052989 second(s), 34 queries .