North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Support
10023 Threads / 42813 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 443| Reply: 6

Server down?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tuan hoang_302...
User
Joined 2016-7-29
Last Visited 2016-10-01
Post time 2016-9-26 07:09:38 | Show all posts |Read mode
Server down? Reply:6| View:443
I hate that. Server down again n again? Development team focuses on how to make people recharge, how to get money from ppl in stead of develop the game. Bad

Translate

tuan hoang_302... Last edit in 2016-9-26 07:09:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
zeta.
User
Joined 2014-6-1
Last Visited 2018-09-24
Post time 2016-9-26 07:17:32 | Show all posts
I've been logged on s1 all day fine, if you have issue with the server, let us know the server #, so we can check, otherwise unless everyone from that server is unable to log on, its your end, check your connection, clear cache, restart pc/router/modem.
Translate
Floor reply (11)
  • I am s1 too but have issues with mini client. Have try to start the game from GTA site and work...even big lag...
    Any chance mini client to be fixed? Stop loading at 18%...
    Translate
    2016-9-26 07:24  Reply
  • Can't log on server 165 using mini client or facebook arcade...both stop at 18% and have for hours now.
    Translate
    2016-9-26 07:47  Reply
  • zeta - its not a client side issue - yes I have restarted my computer - cleared cache/cookies/history - restarted router - everything listed.  At one point I could sign on to S199, but could not get on S200 - now neither work.  I am not using mini client - I am trying to sign in from GTArcade page.  Same on both servers - stuck at "initializing server connection 18%".  On occasion it will get to retrieving database info 28% or even into the game - but when you get into the game - nothing works at all.  Again, not a client side issue, somewhere in the system a handoff is being missed - best guess would be a server network issue
    Translate
    2016-9-26 08:16  Reply
  • S688 stuck at 18% for hours - tried all remedies. Other servers work: however, not the one I have money in.
    Translate
    2016-9-26 08:18  Reply
  • I've been logged onto s1 on mini client all day, and tested various server players are reporting to not load on my browser, and every server I tested loaded fine, can't seem to find a common problem,
    Translate
    2016-9-26 08:18  Reply
  • Reply zeta. : Way to many computer savvy people are stuck at 18% loading on certain servers for it to be 'our' issue.
    Translate
    2016-9-26 08:24  Reply
  • Zeta, I realize you may be able to log in but there are a lot of others that cannot.  I am not sure what the problem is but there obviously is one.
    Translate
    2016-9-26 08:25  Reply
  • here is a clue - there is a message that appears in white on the loading screen - right after the load gets to 18% - when it gets stuck, that message will not appear (its a tip message).  I just made it in on 199 - but again nothing worked - tried to hit guild boss screen went black and nothing loaded.  The common problem is everyone is getting stuck at 18% initializing server connection.  That should tell you that the problem is either with the login server itself, or something between the login server and the game servers.  The network admins should be able to track it down from there
    Translate
    2016-9-26 08:27  Reply
  • =))) ive been logged fine its on your end. !!! really !!! stupid
    Translate
    2016-9-26 08:51  Reply
  • Reply tuan hoang_3020 :S688 stuck at 18% loading as with many other servers for other users. Some servers load perfectly for myself and others.
    Translate
    2016-9-26 10:02  Reply

zeta. Last edit in 2016-9-26 07:17:32

Support

Balance is being good at everything and great at nothing.
S1 - Zeta
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nnutsalter
User
Joined 2016-8-20
Last Visited 2016-11-26
Post time 2016-9-26 07:54:26 | Show all posts
This has been occurring on what is becoming a regular basis, zeta. I think it's safe to say whatever the issue is it's due to the site itself and not that of the individuals trying to log-in.

Sometimes it just doesn't load at all. Other times it is like it's doing right now - where it reaches 18% and just stays there.

I'm on server S561-Kobold-EST. Right now it's stalling at that 18%. A few days ago I was able to use the site without any issue from the East Coast of the USA. But a friend of mine from the West Coast using the same server at the same time had the site lagging terribly and then when she tried to reload it it was stalling at that 18% point again on her. She checked the forums and noticed numerous others stating the same problem. I don't know if that really matters or not, but figured it was worth mentioning.

Anyways, the issue is that this is occurring more and more frequently instead of less and less. And then they go and give out the "compensation" under their events. That's getting to be pretty old and doesn't really feel like any kind of worthwhile compensation when the fact is everyone ends up getting the same thing. It basically just results in those who wouldn't have been on getting extra instead of those who would've been on gaining the advantage that comes from using time to hop on and play the game.

In the grand scheme of things I don't care all that much. It's just a game. But if the developers and owners and whoever else is involved in this are interested in making a good impression upon their customers - both those who have already placed money into the game and those who play for free but are considering paying - they are doing a horrible job at it.

It's one thing for this to happen once in awhile here or there. But for it to be at a point where it happened once in a week, then twice in a week, then every other day and now seemingly once per day - it simply doesn't leave one with much confidence in how reliable the game will be.

I haven't put any money into the game, but I liked it enough that I was considering doing so this past week (I've been playing for about a month). Considering all these issues though I'm glad I held off on doing so. It also doesn't help that I've read posts from those who have put money into the game about how disappointed and unsatisfied they are with the product due to all these issues and the lack of compensation they have received despite the money they've put into the game (they expect to be compensated, and rightly so, for the fact they've lost diamonds and the ability to gain points, etc. due to the site being inaccessible).

The updates and new releases are welcomed. But it'd be a much wiser approach for the developers and whomever else is involved in such things to make certain the game is running properly first and foremost rather than putting the time into releasing these new features. What good are the new features when they come out with bugs in them and/or can't be utilized properly anyhow because the site is inaccessible so often?

I'd much rather wait a month, or two, or three or however long it may be for a new feature to come out while experiencing smooth game play as opposed to it coming out that much sooner only to have the site down regularly and/or have the new features released with bugs in them.

And again, the "compensation" given out seemed like a nice gesture the first time or two. But at this point they feel rather pointless for the reason mentioned above. All it amounts to is everyone getting the same thing. And in the grand scheme of things it really just results in players who wouldn't have been on getting a boost while those who actually were trying to get on gain no ground on others because everyone else is getting the same thing anyhow. It really just provides a boost to those who wouldn't have been on anyhow.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • I dont care about the cheap compensations they give out, want the game to work.  Occasional glitches are expected, but not being able to attend major events day after day after day is not acceptable.  I have put money into this game, and if they cannot make it so at least we can log in to enjoy the content, then maybe the need to start looking at refunding some money.  Two days in a row I was marked as AFK in conquest due to latency issues - thought it might be on my end - but I could go do plenty of other heavy connection use stuff with no problems - to include watching 4 episodes of SAO without interruption.  Please fix what we paid for, stop adding servers til they get everything straight and smooth again, and hold off on new features until the ones they have in the game work correctly
    Translate
    2016-9-26 08:55  Reply

nnutsalter Last edit in 2016-9-26 07:54:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
smithnikkib
User
Joined 2016-9-24
Last Visited 2018-01-30
Post time 2016-9-26 08:10:42 | Show all posts
I'm stuck at 18% too on S712-Gallimimus.   Game has been laggy on and off all day but now I can't even get back on.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

smithnikkib Last edit in 2016-9-26 08:10:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
shardlo.drakov...
User
Joined 2016-7-4
Last Visited 2020-10-01
Post time 2016-9-26 08:16:29 | Show all posts
I have been trying to log onto server 199 and 200 for 7 hours now.  I was in game on both servers when it quit working and I had to do refresh.  Since that time I have been unable to log in.  I have cleared cache and cookies twice.  I have tried to log in using IE and Chrome.  I log in through FB if that makes a difference.  I was finally able to get into 199 but still cannot access 200.  It stops loading at 18%.  I have seen posts from others on my server (200) saying the same thing so it is not just me.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

shardlo.drakov... Last edit in 2016-9-26 08:16:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
butterfly effe...
User
Joined 2016-8-25
Last Visited 2019-08-22
Post time 2016-9-26 08:17:02 | Show all posts
Edited by butterfly effect at 2016-9-26 08:19

Moderators really need to stop with the "It must be something on your end" talk in just about every thread reporting in game issues or server issues.
It only infuriates people.

My suggestion is that ya wait and review threads through out the day.
To see if this is a ongoing or re-occurring issue.

And if so, then look into it. Rather than obnoxiously state that you have access to your server, so it must be an issue only occurring on the complainants end.
When as you can clearly see in the forums now, it's an ongoing and re-occurring issue.
On multiple servers. In which has been reported, for hours now.

Translate
Floor reply (4)
  • I totally agree. For this issue to be occurring to multiple people - and for it to have happened on more than just a handful of occasions at this point - it comes off very poorly to see responses from those representing the site suggesting the issue on the customer/players' end.

It also gives little reason for us to think it's something that will be addressed properly anytime soon.
    Translate
    2016-9-26 08:24  Reply
  • When all the information players are given is "i'm stuck at 18% when loading" there's not much to go by other than, myself checking to see if I can log into the server or not, am I wrong?  So if I can log on fine, its obviously NOT the server problem.  Now if players post more detailed like "I was doing XXX, and it froze so I refresh, now I can't log on" or "I was in the middle of doing XXX and it crashed, and I cannot log back on".  Now we have something to go on, and report the problem with details so the dev can actually pinpoint the issue.
    Translate
    2016-9-26 08:27  Reply
  • That's your job. You need to ask not demand ! Stupid customer service ya know
    Translate
    2016-9-26 08:42  Reply
  • Zeta you are wrong - there is plenty of information in every player that is posting saying they are getting stuck at the exact same point.  It tells you where to start tracking the problem.  Maybe you arent a network admin - but I am sure gtarcade has a few of them on staff and probably one there 24/7 or at least someone monitoring 24/7.  You need to give the problem to them - because there are post from servers 1 - 600  of people not being able to log in.  "I was on the GTarcade site, clicked on the link to go to my servers, and then it started to load.  It got to the message "initializing server connection 18%" and then would not load any further." - what else can players tell you - that is what they were doing

Translate
    2016-9-26 08:47  Reply

butterfly effe... Last edit in 2016-9-26 08:17:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
briancd667
User
Joined 2016-9-11
Last Visited 2021-05-10
Post time 2016-9-26 08:17:10 | Show all posts
S688 stuck at 18% for hours - tried all remedies. Other servers work: however, not the one I have money in.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

briancd667 Last edit in 2016-9-26 08:17:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-6-21 14:18 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.421226 second(s), 45 queries .