North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Bugs
5659 Threads / 25953 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 209| Reply: 0

Apuestas en dominación

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
marm.mr54
User
Joined 2016-7-29
Last Visited 2018-07-14
Post time 2016-9-27 19:21:43 | Show all posts |Read mode
Apuestas en dominación Reply:0| View:209
Hola, ya es la cuarta vez que apuesto en dominación y no veo los ganadores finales, y no recibo nada de recompensas, he perdido muchos diamantes y he puesto muchos tickets tanto en el foro como en el juego.
No recibo ni las recompensas ni los diamantes. Unas veces he visto los ganadores iniciales, y yo había ganado, pero no los finales, aunque sé quienes ganaron.

Por favor, estoy cansado de reclamar estos diamantes, ya he perdido en las 4 veces más de 1500 diamantes, sin contar las ganancias. Traten de resolverlo.

Jugador: Marm

Servidor: 313-briarvex-GMT

Gracias

Hello, it is already the fourth time bet on domination and I see the final winners, and not getting any rewards, I lost a lot of diamonds and I have made many tickets both the forum and the game.No receipt or rewards or diamonds. Sometimes I have seen the initial winners, and I had won, but not the end, but I know who won.Please, I'm tired of claiming these diamonds, I have already lost 4 times more than 1500 diamonds, not counting profits. Try to solve it.

Player: Marm

Server: 313-briarvex-GMT

Thanks
Translate

marm.mr54 Last edit in 2016-9-27 19:21:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-6-14 16:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055847 second(s), 34 queries .