North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Support
10023 Threads / 42813 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 286| Reply: 0

World boss should be reconfigured

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nmortimer
User
Joined 2016-8-9
Last Visited 2016-10-09
Post time 2016-10-1 01:42:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
World boss should be reconfigured Reply:0| View:286
I left my character logged in waiting for the world boss when I went to sleep last night, and woke today just after the world boss had come and gone. Of course when I got to my computer I saw that there had been maintenance, so I got logged out and no world boss for me.

My character is number one on my server with nearly double the BR of the next highest account. My damage on world boss plus the reward usually results in about 7-8 million gold. If I could at least recover 2/3 of this using the recovery the next day that would be ok, but due to the way the world boss fight goes, recovery only offers about 2.5 million gold even using the diamond option. Perhaps this is because the world boss requires that you put all your DPS in the back row, and switch your main skills to single target damage in order to get a decent damage figure. If the world boss fight worked like the guild boss, at least you would not need to shuffle your line-up to a silly configuration that pretty much nobody anywhere else, and the damage calculation for recovery would probably resemble the actual damage from attending the event more closely.

When I started playing, most of the important events were in the evening, and for the most part I was able to attend all of them. Moving the world boss (a massive resource event) to just after noon has made it very difficult for me to access that event on many days, and I would imagine it is the same for many others. At the very least, it should be possible to recover a reasonable portion of that daily loss — especially considering how frequently that loss is due to a server outage or maintenance.
Translate

nmortimer Last edit in 2016-10-1 01:42:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-6-25 04:45 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043526 second(s), 34 queries .