North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Strategy
1345 Threads / 7647 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 3208| Reply: 5

Mythic hero in tempest team #summondabomb #anyone

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
asdf321
User
Joined 2016-8-29
Last Visited 2016-11-01
Post time 2016-10-2 13:32:48 | Show all posts |Read mode
Mythic hero in tempest team #summondabomb #anyon Reply:5| View:3208
Edited by asdf321@gmail.com at 2016-10-2 15:24

Currently I'm lvl 71 with:
MC +11/R5
Lucas +9/R6
Alecta +9/R6
Kay +8/R5
A'ishah +8/R5

Just got enough shards for Moira, so she'll be +3. I know most people replace Alecta, but it seems like my Kay never does much... she dies pretty easily to everything if she doesn't dodge it, her dodge doesn't seem TOO reliant, her snare skill is hit/miss most of the time for PVP and PVE. To me, Alecta seems better than Kay. Can anyone tell me why people replace Alecta instead of Kay when Alecta seems to offer more? Even with equal resources, wouldn't Alecta offer more than Kay? Is it bad if I replace Kay instead of Alecta with Moira?? Can someone help? Thanks.

Single Polls, Total 86 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

asdf321 Last edit in 2016-10-2 13:32:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abuzrr
User
Joined 2016-8-19
Last Visited 2016-11-16
Post time 2016-10-3 02:44:24 | Show all posts
Edited by abuzrr@gmail.com at 2016-10-3 02:55

Personally I'd go for Pamela(instead of Moira) & Pandora & Aishah & Kay. Pandora is vastly underestimated. She does more damage than Lucas and has immunity which is amazing until you finally get enough shards to deploy a +4(preferably +7) mythic hero. A focused Pamela alone can deal enough damage to kill pretty much anything but it would still be nice to have a little backup which is where Pandora comes in. Her ability to stun, cause chaos, immunity to negative effects and high damage are the perfect support abilities for Pamela.

Kay honestly isn't that good at higher levels but she would still be more useful than Alecta IMO. They both die quickly if you haven't fed them a lot of resources and having three DPS heroes (4 if you don't have outfits for Main) is just overkill. Especially if you plan on getting a Moira, because she's going to use up all your resources making the other three DPS heroes effectively useless. Kay, with her ATK + Dodge buffs and Disable skill will help a lot more in PvE and occasionally in PvP as well.

Also with this new pet that reduces enemy rage, Pamela teams became even more annoying to fight against. A'ishah & Pamela & Pet all reducing enemy rage will significantly reduce the amount of ultimates your enemy gets to use.

Floor reply (0)

abuzrr Last edit in 2016-10-3 02:44:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
isthmene
User
Joined 2016-7-13
Last Visited 2016-12-12
Post time 2016-10-3 02:44:30 | Show all posts
JI voted Keep what you have.

Augment 3 Moira is equal to any of your current dps at best.
Unfortunately you have a few other problems to worry about.  

You are Tempest and have Lucas. From your augs and upgrades it appears you are making a balanced team.   This does not support Lucas' or Moira's playstyle as to get the most out of them they need to be fed majority of resources.
Floor reply (4)
  • Lucas was pretty focused. He was at 1.8mil while others were around 1mil. Switching definitely makes him weaker... he's now 1.5 mil but he lost like 25% dmg (110k to 85k) sadly. I have like 10 pamela shards, do you suggest just collecting pam instead or continue trying to get  4 moira?

Kay still feels weak...
    2016-10-3 07:13  Reply
  • Yes I would suggest going for Pamela instead of Moira.  Kay is weak.  She is easily the weakest of the supports.  Definitely switch Lucas back to your main focus and when you get Pamela swap out Alecta. If you are a casher you can always hero convert Kay into Liz.  

Another thing to think about is you could use Rei. His shield is activated at aug4 and starts off protecting everyone from the beginning.  He also gets stuns which if you don't put him in line with the enemy strongest can cause you to remove 3 people from attacking. 2 from Rei's stun   Kay's Paralyze.

I wouldn't worry too much about Kay being weak. Just let her be for now.  When the new supports come you will replace her anyways.
    2016-10-3 16:21  Reply
  • Damn, it was a pain in the ass collecting all those moira shards... and i have like 7 Pam shards
    2016-10-4 10:27  Reply
  • i don't get it....u can convert moira into pamela later on.....it needs only 1 heroseal ticket...and some souls....1 moira into 1 pamela....so there is no pain in the ass...zzz
    2018-1-7 02:01  Reply

isthmene Last edit in 2016-10-3 02:44:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
aliae
User
Joined 2016-6-14
Last Visited 2016-10-26
Post time 2016-10-16 08:17:33 | Show all posts
Three DPS is an expensive team. You just don't have enough resources to make all of them effective unless you're spending enough to just overpower everyone else At best, one will be useless. This is especially true if Moira is one of the three. At level 71, Kay is still useful because there aren't a million aug 7 Pamelas running around. I'd ditch Lucas or Alecta, but I  wouldn't use Moira until she was at least aug 4, probably 5. A plus 3 Moira is not very scary especially if you aren't rebirthing everyone and dumping anything she can use into her.

If later, you want  to replace Kay, you can think about Liz who will feed Moira rage.
Floor reply (1)

aliae Last edit in 2016-10-16 08:17:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
pontes
User
Joined 2016-6-29
Last Visited 2017-05-31
Post time 2017-4-30 22:24:43 | Show all posts
Sadly you made the same mistake i did when i started playing.

I only see this squad working with someone willing to Vip15 this squad, but again a single Pam or Moira would win easily. Right now, as the game is, Lucas and Alecta are decent when EVO'd. I would give light advantage for Evo Alecta over Evo Lucas. I see Evo Aphrodite being the strongest atm.

To be quite honest, the best solution is to decide wich Mythic you want as your main DPS, Pam, Moira, Evo Alecta or Evo Lucas? Since you have Moira already, you should want her to be the star of your squad, and for that to happen you need not 80% but 100% of all resources on her. You can't have a "balanced" moira, it just doesnt work.

And since you will not be focusing on the other 4 characters for months (that's what i did, and not a single regret), you should get the "suicide heroes", the ones that die but gives you something, like Athena, Theresa, Liz, Aurora etc. Get them make them lvl 30 + 4 and leave them there, focus your Moira and you will 3 star every map and destroy almost anyone with the same BR.

What I strongly recommend at the moment for moderate cashers and non-cashers: (Mythic DPS) - Athena - Liz - Dora - MC (healer/buffer)
Floor reply (0)

pontes Last edit in 2017-4-30 22:24:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
boobsie
User
Joined 2017-1-30
Last Visited 2019-08-17
Post time 2018-1-7 06:29:49 | Show all posts
If you are going to deploy Moira, then you are going to scrap your team eventually and start setting up everything around Moira. Moira at 3 is crap in this team. Keep this team as is until you can get Moira at, at  least 4 and best 7. Basically focus on mythic shards and collect all 3 then you use hero convert to get the mythic you want which is Moira. Once you are ready to deploy you will deconstruct Alecta and push everything into Moira.

There is no point to have Alecta Lucas and Moira all are DPS, and Moira will kill everything once she uses her ultimate skill. Eventually Moira will be the only DPS on your team. Your objective is to feed everything into Moira and surround her with a team to boost her killing even more. You will want to get Liz for her Aug4 passive 8% attack boost. Fortuna 10% attack boost. Kay has 20% agility boost, this is why you will keep her for now.

You will want to concentrate on attack agility and critical runes. Get Lunar beast...

Well this should be a good start and if you continue playing you will figure out the rest later...
Floor reply (0)

boobsie Last edit in 2018-1-7 06:29:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-8-19 16:39 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067661 second(s), 45 queries .