North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Support
10023 Threads / 42813 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 295| Reply: 4

What is the Point ???

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
1xxx1
User
Joined 2016-7-4
Last Visited 2017-04-20
Post time 2016-10-5 22:09:06 | Show all posts |Read mode
What is the Point ??? Reply:4| View:295
Hello every one , I just wonder what is the point of this forum ???
I maked in the past few threads on this forum and lately no replys from moderators at all .
Are these informations actually going some where ? or they just stay here and random person who is claiming to be a mod answering those topics ?

No support answers for the tickets from the begining of my playing .
I noticed that there is new man on forum claming to be a trial mod ( what a title ) and he is not deferent than others , just keep repeating him self like parrot ( I understand an issue you posted and I'll pass info to dev ) , thats all what they can say , no straight answers just banch of bs .

Is there any possibility that mods will finally move that lazy ( 3 letters ) and make finally proper answer as we all expect from them .
And also maybe its a good idea have few people from GTarcade who will answer questions with knowlage about the issue , or finally make proper stand and make post about fixing issue or what ever its needed to be done .
Because I believe that mods doesnt exist , its just program who just generate answers , or as i said they are parrots who doesnt have any knowlage about game and they just write here loads of crap to shut us up .

Translate

1xxx1 Last edit in 2016-10-5 22:09:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sophieuot
User
Joined 2016-7-23
Last Visited 2017-09-12
Post time 2016-10-5 22:22:42 | Show all posts
i was telling it on a previous thread. make the system report issues automatically to the devs and generate an autoanswer is the same as waiting for a response of the mods.

at the end you don't get any help. with a very few exceptions.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sophieuot Last edit in 2016-10-5 22:22:42

Support

trustpilot.com/review/gtarcade.com review it!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
karenblue21484
User
Joined 2016-5-23
Last Visited 2017-07-14
Post time 2016-10-5 22:40:43 | Show all posts
Am also getting tired of this. No answers in forum no answers from that silly GM button in game. Tickets are a joke.
It has been a week now and PVE (anime, abyss and pets) has been bugged. At least use your banner in game and apologize to players and let us know that this is being worked on and your aware of the problem. Not all people look to forum and are able to find answers to this as its all over the place in forum. And................. the reason for that is because people are hoping with new threads about this week long glitch that they will get an answer.
sassy s498

Loss for a week in animate Chapter 13 Lunar Cape
Translate
Floor reply (0)

karenblue21484 Last edit in 2016-10-5 22:40:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
agelino1975
User
Joined 2016-8-27
Last Visited 2016-12-06
Post time 2016-10-5 23:24:53 | Show all posts
well that forum is like the support ticket site he have u write it u complete u go push button sumbitand what happen ? nothink is locked is just for to seee nothink als usseles and unpointless. also now the stop answer in fb they are dissapear developers want only steal our money with 0 service
Translate
Floor reply (0)

agelino1975 Last edit in 2016-10-5 23:24:53

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
teir
User
Joined 2016-7-26
Last Visited 2016-11-04
Post time 2016-10-6 03:13:09 | Show all posts
hello 1xxx1
first  id like to point out that we are indeed real people.  if there is an issue that need to be addressed we do so as best as we can and will ask for help if needed.  Our knowledge base is quite extensive. if we need to report something we will  and get back to you with the official answer.
the ticket system can be slow as can be the gm button.  we have a few trial moderators out there that we are guiding please treat them with respect.  further more we are to just a few of us that monitor the forums. i try to get to as many as i possibly can  but sometimes things slip though.
if you have any issues you would like to address please make a thread  about it and we will get to it as soon as we can .

Teir-JM
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • Teir, seriously... Any Issues ???  This game is built on battles and power and no matter if a player wins a battle he or she still gets a loss. Has been like that for a while now so as he said, what is the point, your point ? Leaving a support question unanswered makes the player feel like they are being ignored. And as the problems still exist you might as well say the issues are being ignored.
    Translate
    2016-10-6 06:03  Reply

teir Last edit in 2016-10-6 03:13:09

Support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-6-20 12:45 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049093 second(s), 41 queries .