North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Support
10023 Threads / 42813 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 254| Reply: 0

No answer to previous post

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abyezlmgjtvecx...
User
Joined 2016-7-17
Last Visited 2019-02-21
Post time 2016-10-11 10:42:20 | Show all posts |Read mode
No answer to previous post Reply:0| View:254
I created account in LOA II and played for hours. But after logout when I tried to log in I was unable to login again. Instead I got a new account on another server I said ok to myself and start playing but again I was unable to login after a short break on the same day. And againg a new account but this time I am determine to find a solution and I download/install mini borwser. Now when I login through mini browser I found out that I got three accounts on three servers S-188-CoalRidge-EST lvl 5 ingame name Baliyan (now lvl 81), S-189-TwinPeads-EST lvl 14 ingame name BALIYAN (now lvl 94) and S-190-RazorTrail-PST lvl 5 in game name Alfame (still lvl 5). Out of three I choose S-189 since its has highest lvl at that time. But after some time i start playing on S-188 too. IF THIS A CRIME THEN YOU HAVE TO TELL ME THAT. Other games allow this.

Last week I got trouble with Dominiation on S-188 I placed 3 bets using 240 diamonds but at 2100 hrs after the first round I was unable to place bet also I was participent in that perticular Dominiation match. I got nothing  and I also lose 240 diamonds. I post my complain but I got no reply. If you don't want to solve my problem then just say so.

Now I also got the same problem with my S-189 account. I am probably going to lose my bet amount of 240 diamonds and rank reward since I am ranked 9 in Arena, if you don't solve this problem. Also, I will not complete 2 quest of Weekly Quest related to Dominiation. I am in complete loss.

IF YOU ARE DOING THIS TO MAKE ME RECHARGE I DON'T LIKE IT. I RECHARGE WHEN ITS SUITS ME NOT YOU.

It is my humble request that you solve this problem of mine within a week or I WILL QUIT PLAYING THIS GAMES.

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

Translate

abyezlmgjtvecx... Last edit in 2016-10-11 10:42:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-6-20 12:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.047038 second(s), 34 queries .