North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 7202| Reply: 57

[HOT] Bullying on league of angel's by MEGA Edition on next DAYS.

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
revolutionomeg...
User
Joined 2016-1-9
Last Visited 2017-08-07
Post time 2016-10-17 16:47:43 | Show all posts |Read mode
[HOT] Bullying on league of angel's by MEGA Edi Reply:57| View:7202
Edited by revolutionomega@gmail.com at 2016-10-24 14:50

I RECOMEND :

​Game: league of angel's
server: fyodor1212
name: MEGA

with much displeasure, they make decisions without knowledge of what actually happens.

very easy to add 10 people and report bad behavior, when the truth is completely different and I come here for send the evidence that I have.

as well as the moderators of this game should not only be neutral and also causing anger and more anger in the people. unfair their actions... mister Hassan and phoenix.

I agree that you do what you should do, the more I can not agree with the accusations to which I am being accused. the video I will send can confirm who are the perpetrators and who are the victims.
and it seems I'm not the only victim of this abusers group of people. "Bullying"

the meaning of Bullying:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullying

so I suggested that action be taken also against the players in question using a common vocabulary and offends people. verbal aggressions and threats. also moderator to.

see the video and see the players ... I have 3 hours of video, this is just little...
on the 3 hours of video u can see actions from GM permit offense from other..

highlighted:!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some interventions that I think should be emphasized:

COURTESY: abwn5fahnhude70x@facebook.com
"I was only in asgard chat for a short time last night,  but all I saw was your typing in capital letters, which was annoying.."
"i saw most of asgard chat ganging up on you but you were the cause of it.."

COURTESY: Mogu Moderator
"I am not a kindergarten playground attendant, and I do not want to watch 3hrs of recorded video of Asgard chat (I don't think anyone would want to do that ) "
"If you have specific allegations that any moderator was not attempting to stop abusive behaviour, then there is already a method to report such things:
http://community.gtarcade.com/fo ... " <-link dont work, page nott found error 404, i think they dont whant we report about.

COURTESY:    sun ce moderator           
"There was no innocent party there from what I saw, and the same punishment should await all those who were involved"  they still alive on asgard
" sun ce are you this MEGA?" there was opportunity to meet people? or understand?

COURTESY: rcreaper2                                              
"Anyways, i hope you two get along and put this behind your back."  I prefer to block and ignore.

COURTESY: thamore
"Mega, as long as u bullied boo and you replied to him in the same way there, why are u reporting this now ? " seriously? cant stop video and saw how many agression from boo and my reaction? ISABEL ...???

COURTESY: quest412
"LOA is a fertile ground for minor cyberbullying incident like name calling and foul language either it is being done in asgard chat or in personal message. The reason why it is a fertile ground is that the company itself do not have strong regulation about this. There is some censorship but that is not enough to stop cyberbullying in LOA. " they are active in punishing with silence, it means that there is not freedom of expression, I mean you can not accuse or you have a menssage like this: -You have been silenced. Please contact customer service! weel wher is this customer service  is a zumbie?

light reply from - godofasgard: " god of asgard"
ON FORUN PICTURE AND PRATICE BULLIYNG...
On Video raw soon recruit people for pratice bulliyng...

It was with me, but he could be with his son and he could have moral damage and cause the anger that can lead to suicide."
"Age is not part of this discussion, but the capabilities of a moderator who does not do their proper work, if they have not capabilities should be withdrawn its functions."<-They need social formation and public relations...
"people who contribute vandalism and the practice of bulliyng must be attached to the condemned of silence without visits."
"the practice of moral harassment works if you travel in the country refrente and file a lawsuit against the company" <- valid in some countries

"The moderators are distributing free practice of silence to those who are not in favor of them, it means that use the abuse of power and the practice of censorship."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

for more information follow the debate: (welcome and be collaborative, your opinion is very important)
news every day and update Follow us on social networks soon, because this post will be banned soon, world censorship

SOON LINK FOR SEE THE VIDEO.

UPGRADE: 18/10/2016
First video not 3 hours. here:
in this video we have the invasion of privacy and threats and the ttt12 code is lets start Bullying...
not look so what I write, look at the intervention of all, stop the video if necessary.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B52BzVOs2SFUZjdlcXp1MjRNdXM/view?usp=drive_web

UPGRADE: 19/10/2016
This post was to have a different turn, due to some interference and actions, I decided to begin to put the names in the practice of bulliyng with evidence.

UPDATE: 21/10/2016
was silenced again for no apparent reason, what is happening?
video available now
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B52BzVOs2SFUbnZZV09MbmREQWdWMkJ5RXZlMGwyemxwT1FN&authuser=0

UPDATE: 21/10/2-16 RE POST LINK
was silenced again for no apparent reason, what is happening?  Minute 8:16 im been silenced..  And THAT MARCUS ON ASGARD...  Must see...
Mr. MARCUS, your Alliance is to promote alcohol and drugs?

video available now
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B52BzVOs2SFUbnZZV09MbmREQWdWMkJ5RXZlMGwyemxwT1FN/view?usp=sharing

some and perhaps the most important functions have been disabled, the war against censorship has not yet started,
unfortunately I have to use other means to provide the entire information: be ready....

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

revolutionomeg... Last edit in 2016-10-17 16:47:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
arngrim
Joined 2015-12-2
Last Visited 2021-03-18
Post time 2016-10-19 21:55:15 | Show all posts
Hello, firstly I'd like to apologize regarding any behaviour that you might have found offensive or unsatisfactory in any way regarding the behaviour of our mods towards you and other players. As you have pointed out, bullying is not something we as a company can or will ever condone. That being said, we do have a limited number of personnel who are able to police the forums and public chats and due to that, we are not able to monitor all of the content posted in these areas. We are aware, due to the lack of moderators available to be online at any given moment, that content that is offensive may crop up; which is why we have mentioned that players take advantage of the mute/ block functions we have provided. These options were implemented specifically to combat any offensive content that players might post.

Once again we apologize for any conduct that was not handled in a professional manner and we trust that we will be able to rectify things with you with your help. If you have any queries or which to discuss further punitive measures regarding individuals who have overstepped any boundaries, whether they are moderators or players, please feel free to contact me or any of the other senior moderators for assistance
Translate
Floor reply (19)
  • Thank you for your intervention:

Dear Moderator, I believe there is no need to waste many hours in Asgard to see that something is wrong.

the behavior of a group of individuals use the moderator to punish them when in fact who should be punished are they.

the moderator Hassan colabore with bulliyng 100% it should be neutral.

I understand that the company can not control everything but something to do, I'll be available to help with professionalism.

I have some ideas but I will not speak at this forum because it has to do with the buylling.

Thank you for your reply.

regard's
    Translate
    2016-10-19 23:17  Reply
  • PHOENIX'S A TOTAL MORON THO
    Translate
    2016-10-20 11:42  Reply
  • arngrim 

Thanks for your precious advice
    Translate
    2016-10-20 14:19  Reply
  • Reply arngrim : U NAKI?
    Translate
    2016-10-21 07:03  Reply
  • Reply arngrim :

was silenced again for no apparent reason, what is happening?
    video available today
    Translate
    2016-10-21 08:09  Reply
  • Reply arngrim :
    sad but is real:

- the impression I have of the moderators. they don't care the company they only want profit, they help player's start war against the company...

many video for poof I have...

regard's
    Translate
    2016-10-21 09:23  Reply
  • seriously can something be done about  Mega and his constant posting of videos on here without players permission, when it is mega constantly threatening and provoking players. I for one do not give mega permission to post anything in forum with my screen name in it..also he has stated he records asgard chat 24 hours a day which makes me not even want to go into asgard chat even though I have many friends there I chat with..personally I want to see Mega be permamently banned from posting anything in forum for violating players rights by doing, when hes the one provoking responses from players in hopes of reporting .
    Translate
    2016-10-22 13:42  Reply
  • Reply abwn5fahnhude70x@facebook.com : DUN LIE U HAV ZERO FRIENDS
    Translate
    2016-10-22 15:31  Reply
  • Reply revolutionomega@gmail.com :first type of player the one that want to play his game and use only a bit asgard.
                                                                        second type that use a lot asgard for search trouble with other players, simple math calculations on LOG chat can prove a lot of things:
    A.)Spammers.
    B.)team Insults harasement racism and bully
    Translate
    2016-10-22 19:20  Reply
  • Reply revolutionomega@gmail.com :Reply revolutionomega@gmail.com :tons of payed moderators...well with 0 result, we can look first pages suport to calculate how many forums are solved and make statistics how they are solved.
    And in time how the shift avoid forums thay do not like
    Translate
    2016-10-22 21:30  Reply

arngrim Last edit in 2016-10-19 21:55:15

Support 3

Default Signature
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hwlintegral
User
Joined 2014-11-22
Last Visited 2017-09-24
Post time 2016-10-18 08:39:44 | Show all posts
PHOENIX IS 300 LBS AND 60 YEARS OLD
Translate
Floor reply (6)
  • Age is not part of this discussion, but the capabilities of a moderator who does not do their proper work, if they have not capabilities should be withdrawn its functions.
    and thanks for your reply.
    Translate
    2016-10-18 09:17  Reply
  • HAHA SHE'S RLY 300 LBS THO
    Translate
    2016-10-18 14:36  Reply
  • Seriously!! Integral, you need to stop stalking me and get a life.
    Translate
    2016-10-20 02:23  Reply
  • YOU'RE OLD 2 PHO AND UGLY AF
    Translate
    2016-10-20 11:32  Reply
  • GM's in game are incompetent smart asses who are guilty of bullying and abusing power, I've seen it in Asgard many times. I almost never type anything in there at all but I see the crap they pull. Pathetic. But Mega and others are just as guilty, so place the fkin blame where it belongs, on everyone, or stfu and stop complaining.
    Translate
    2016-10-24 07:06  Reply
  • U SUR? U CUTE THO?
    Translate
    2016-10-25 12:19  Reply

hwlintegral Last edit in 2016-10-18 08:39:44

Support 3

Default Signature
Reply Support 3 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
davitt
User
Joined 2015-8-31
Last Visited 2020-04-05
Post time 2016-10-19 10:22:14 | Show all posts
Mega? have u seen it? be honest now...have u been peeking at my weiner?
Translate
Floor reply (7)

davitt Last edit in 2016-10-19 10:22:14

Support 2

Default Signature
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
thamore
User
Joined 2016-1-12
Last Visited 2017-06-30
Post time 2016-10-18 19:50:02 | Show all posts
Hi,

Mega, as long as u bullied boo and you replied to him in the same way there, why are u reporting this now ?

I think it is draw between you both. If you didn't reply back there you were to come here and ask for your right, but that didn't happen I think

That is my opinion.

Regards,
Translate
Floor reply (9)
  • hello thanks for the participation:

the reasons why I'm here, do not have to do with punishment, but the abuse of power and a group of players do what they want and feel like.

It was with me, but he could be with his son and he could have moral damage and cause the anger that can lead to suicide.

not found normal and still not think the normal behavior of moderators, which in turn act without thinking.

for more please feel free for reply and thank you sir...
    Translate
    2016-10-18 19:58  Reply

• I haven't seen much of the discussion in asgard, but from what shows up in the video MEGA posted, i have to agree with Thamore. Boo would have stopped but he(MEGA) seemed to be always trying to add a little wood to the fire.

Anyways, i hope you two get along and put this behind your back.
    Translate
    2016-10-18 20:01  Reply
  • Reply rcreaper2 :

after few minutes of aggression moral?

I agree to

thanks for your reply, that help for 1 solution, because on asgard I feel is not possible communication and healthy dialogue.

thank for the reply
    Translate
    2016-10-18 20:07  Reply
  • PS: is not only about boo, wait for more upgrades ... this is 1 of many videos... hop you come and participate on this ...
    sir rcreaper2
    the idea is an debate about Bullying... thanks
    Translate
    2016-10-18 20:12  Reply
  • Mega, since it seems most of your problems, center on Asgard chat...very simple solution, close asgard chat window..by you posting videos of the chat, also shows your lack of respect for other players by egging them on in what ever type of debate you are trying to do there..reason some keep responding to you in asgard chat is simple.,  you keep answering back, and letting other players know it gets to you..
    Translate
    2016-10-20 00:26  Reply
  • Reply abwn5fahnhude70x@facebook.com :

Asgar is an important place in the game we remove doubts and we be assisted with other experienced.

is not a place based on 10 people who are saying nonsense and disrespect the TOS every second ... these people should be banned to finally have peace in the game and respect.
    Translate
    2016-10-20 03:13  Reply
  • BB HAS HUGE MEAT CURTAINS
    Translate
    2016-10-20 11:31  Reply
  • mega, I really enjoy playing the game, and chatting with them, this little thing you are doing with recording all asgard chat, trying to make yourself look innocent, when if someone could take the time to read the chats you posted here, you are far from innocent in this..told a few times by mods, who were in no way insulting to you in asgard chat..don't want to see someones chat, there is a block button or just like others have said..stay out of asgard chat
    Translate
    2016-10-21 10:36  Reply
  • Reply abwn5fahnhude70x@facebook.com : U OLD?
    Translate
    2016-10-25 12:20  Reply

thamore Last edit in 2016-10-18 19:50:02

Support 2

Default Signature
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lunamoon21
User
Joined 2015-12-4
Last Visited 2019-12-23
Post time 2016-10-23 22:39:01 | Show all posts
So now your blaming the moderators, game devs and also people who work on forms and other things mega I'm sorry I get bullying side of it,  I have had it done but my friend your also bullying.
This I learned the hard way mega, you do not understand doesn't matter which game your on there always be cyberbullying either by other or you're self, you post and also using CAPS, and do not forget start most of the bad language and covos that you posted in here you're self, so therefore responsible for your own actions.

You're also Responsible for your own actions as your doing legal acts of peoples privacy mega those are Public General Acts & Private Security Industry Act 2001 this The Private Security Industry Act 2001 outlines a system for the statutory regulation of the private security industry.  Entry, Inspection and Demands for Information, Persons exercising powers of entry may do so only at reasonable times and must satisfy certain requirements under the Act, such as providing evidence of their identity and authorisation. It is made an offence for a regulated person to fail to comply with the provisions in section 19.

The Privacy Act of 1974 -The Privacy Act prohibits the disclosure of a record about an individual from a system of records absent the written consent of the individual, unless the disclosure is pursuant to one of twelve statutory exceptions. The Act also provides individuals with a means by which to seek access to and amendment of their records, and sets forth various agency record-keeping requirements.

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/US ... bchapII-sec552a.pdf

Thanks for reading
LunaMoon/ Aka ErzaScarlet
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • video full row available soon..

regard's for your collaboration
    happy you know the law, that mean how know the law and practice  is more serious.

thanks for your reply
    Translate
    2016-10-24 14:35  Reply

lunamoon21 Last edit in 2016-10-23 22:39:01

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
godofasgard
User
Joined 2014-8-22
Last Visited 2018-04-08
Post time 2016-10-23 22:29:55 | Show all posts
STOP PROVOKING THE PLAYERS AND HARASSING THEM AND SAYING YOU WORK FOR THE DEVS AND GM'S OF THIS GAME .. YOU DO NOT DO ANY OF THEM .. YOU ARE MAKING THREATS TO ME AND OTHER PLAYERS.. YOU MEGA ARE THE ONE STARTING ALL THIS STUFF IN ASGARD AND ALLIES ALSO ... YOU NEED TO BE MUTED
Translate
Floor reply (0)

godofasgard Last edit in 2016-10-23 22:29:55

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
josh/queenfs
User
Joined 2016-4-16
Last Visited 2017-05-25
Post time 2016-10-20 11:05:42 | Show all posts
nobody cares mega....
Translate
Floor reply (0)

josh/queenfs Last edit in 2016-10-20 11:05:42

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
busty
User
Joined 2014-2-8
Last Visited 2019-08-10
Post time 2016-10-20 02:32:32 | Show all posts
Hello Beautiful People!

MEGA MEGA MEGA,

How I wish you would have listened to me when I tried to personally talk to you. I saw that things in asguard were volatile and I tried to discuss the situation with you and suggest that the manner in which you were going about things was not a good idea. I believe that I spoke to you on the second day of your ranting. Furthermore, several people reached out to me to either suggest that talking to you was no use or to inform me that you have been ranting non-stop in capital letters since the day prior. I am sorry my reaching out to you fell of deaf ears. I am only a player trying to play this game. I saw your frustration and tried to help. My only wish for players is that they spend more time working on there builds than ranting in Asguard. Anyways good luck to you and I wish you the best! I am sorry things couldn't be done differently. I tried and will continue to try to aid where I can.

Peace,

Busty s29 Dragonsnest
Translate
Floor reply (4)

busty Last edit in 2016-10-20 02:32:32

Support 1

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
helpwork1
User
Joined 2015-12-23
Last Visited 2021-05-03
Post time 2016-10-19 15:33:19 | Show all posts
I will reply only to MEGA or Supermoderators
the tt that almayo use is to harass/insult/provoke/instigate hate against me on asgard each day he is a part of harassement team no 2 in
asgard because my name in game is ttt12.
Nice video anyway, you done some mistakes mega few days but they do a lot more than you each day and break rules TOS.
They break the limits of law "psychological torture".
team harasement no 2 include some names:
allmayo, wicky78, bo.o.bo.oki.t.t.y.f.k+alts, and many others
they want their G.m Hassan to make fake reports so they get rid of players they hate.
What deserve players that harass each day? Bann for life!!!!!!!
Translate
Floor reply (6)
  • hello and thanks for your participation:

I'm sorry for being a victim of bullying too.
    Today and now believe that the company will do something against these aggressors.

thank for your reply
    Translate
    2016-10-19 23:19  Reply
  • I want to help fair players, we will see....
    Translate
    2016-10-20 00:31  Reply
  • BB HAS MASSIVE BEEF CURTAINS TBH
    Translate
    2016-10-20 11:44  Reply
  • Inte as president of asgard... <3
    Translate
    2016-10-23 13:11  Reply
  • As mega has atl's also knowns as IT'S ME ... nice fail
    Translate
    2016-10-23 22:02  Reply
  • Reply viktória baska : U SUR ?
    Translate
    2016-10-24 06:11  Reply

helpwork1 Last edit in 2016-10-19 15:33:19

Support 1

ttt12, Server dara 855 ->ua207 after merge ,gtarcade

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
quest412
User
Joined 2015-10-13
Last Visited 2021-06-08
Post time 2016-10-18 21:58:08 | Show all posts
LOA is a fertile ground for minor cyberbullying incident like name calling and foul language either it is being done in asgard chat or in personal message. The reason why it is a fertile ground is that the company itself do not have strong regulation about this. There is some censorship but that is not enough to stop cyberbullying in LOA.

On the other side, LOA is promoted as 18+ online game. I believe some of the players would say that foul language and name calling is tolerable.

What you can do? Simply don't be part of Asgard. If you want to make friends, start with the guild and the alliance. You cannot expect Asgard to be a nice playground when the game promoted itself as 18+ game.
Translate
Floor reply (1)
  • and the moderators are responsible for the crime allowing the language without any intervention.
    they promote it. from many members group of bullying...

thanks for your reply.
    Translate
    2016-10-18 22:10  Reply

quest412 Last edit in 2016-10-18 21:58:08

Support 1

Quest412 [InfernalFurnace(S3)]

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
must be
User
Joined 2016-10-18
Last Visited 2017-01-01
Post time 2016-11-1 17:32:15 | Show all posts
I WILL OPEN PROCESS ON HONG KONG  WITH MY EVIDENCE'S
Translate
Floor reply (0)

must be Last edit in 2016-11-1 17:32:15

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
must be
User
Joined 2016-10-18
Last Visited 2017-01-01
Post time 2016-11-1 17:31:35 | Show all posts
MODERATORS I WILL FIGHT AGAINST BEHAVIOR'S
Translate
Floor reply (0)

must be Last edit in 2016-11-1 17:31:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
must be
User
Joined 2016-10-18
Last Visited 2017-01-01
Post time 2016-11-1 17:29:32 | Show all posts
EVIDENCE HASSANSULTAN AND RHEYA SUPPORT sm SUPPORT BULLYING
Translate
Floor reply (1)

must be Last edit in 2016-11-1 17:29:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
must be
User
Joined 2016-10-18
Last Visited 2017-01-01
Post time 2016-11-1 14:31:26 | Show all posts

Edited by must be at 2016-11-1 14:29

Hi IM MEGA from fyodor server1212

I broke not a single line in, terms of service:

At now no one explanation can justify your act with silence.
Bloock button don't work, behavior's have some support from MODERATOR'S

so TOS for what? they can other's can't? ( they are permit ofensse the people, we on reply with education are win silence?)

U banned my forum post, without any reason on ( talk about everithyng about the game? ) supposed general discussion:
I mean education can not interfere with poorly educated?

contact me on this accoumpt and explain me your act's please.

THANK'S FOR YOUR ATTENTION

http://community.gtarcade.com/thread/251275-1-1.html  ( SILENCED POST )ON GAME SILENCED TO 3 TIMES. WHAT REASON?
MEGA
new post on
http://community.gtarcade.com/forum/2040-1.html
Translate
Floor reply (1)

must be Last edit in 2016-11-1 14:31:26

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
must be like m...
User
Joined 2016-10-18
Last Visited 2017-01-01
Post time 2016-10-29 13:20:38 | Show all posts
THEY SILENCED YOU... THEY ARE BAD BEHAVIORS.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

must be like m... Last edit in 2016-10-29 13:20:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
must be like m...
User
Joined 2016-10-18
Last Visited 2017-01-01
Post time 2016-10-29 12:30:10 | Show all posts
Floor reply (0)

must be like m... Last edit in 2016-10-29 12:30:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
must be
User
Joined 2016-10-18
Last Visited 2017-01-01
Post time 2016-10-27 14:15:33 | Show all posts
CENSURED? Why?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

must be Last edit in 2016-10-27 14:15:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hwlintegral
User
Joined 2014-11-22
Last Visited 2017-09-24
Post time 2016-10-25 12:25:55 | Show all posts
I HAVE A  P E N I S  AND BOO BOO HAS A  V A G I N A
Translate
Floor reply (0)

hwlintegral Last edit in 2016-10-25 12:25:55

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
revolutionomeg...
User
Joined 2016-1-9
Last Visited 2017-08-07
 Author| Post time 2016-10-25 12:18:45 | Show all posts
I open an forum against bullying and the author of bullying open forum for banned me:
is logic and rational : right?

regard's
Translate
Floor reply (0)

revolutionomeg... Last edit in 2016-10-25 12:18:45

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-6-25 06:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.096475 second(s), 74 queries .