North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Bugs
5656 Threads / 25946 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 336| Reply: 4

Post here for Multiple bugs!!-some possible solutions

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mi ka
User
Joined 2016-4-6
Last Visited 2020-11-27
Post time 2016-11-5 06:36:39 | Show all posts |Read mode
Post here for Multiple bugs!!-some possible solu Reply:4| View:336
Edited by mi ka at 2016-11-7 01:59

ign: BarbyQ
S500'
We are experiencing multiple bugs and they started with Halloween event:
- Frostrune Pillar (Soul arm) is not functioning at all - Frost Shock skill is not activating and we have tested different slots but
   it is not working; Enhanced buffs seem not to have any effect either.
- Garuda Evo II and III did not give any increase in BR (I thought it was just me but one of my guild mate has the same issue)
  the stats were increaded on the screen but BR remained the same, we tried to refresh and relog and it is still not helping
- Palace Dungeon - can not create/leave/disband team so we are not able to do afk mode unless fully Solo
  (which no one wants to do for a good reason)
- Palace Dungeon -Raid mode - When I loot a person I raid and the cross appears, I choose the next person but instead
  to fight that new one, I am in a fight with the dead one; not sure if it is a visual glitch or not, but that way I lose a lot
  on a chance to get a Relic Shard. This happens daily, and often.
- x-war = This bug started from yesterday update - it appears random but once you start with x-w,
  you can not leave/cancel unless you relog and start x-w again
- New Bug - Team Domination = we are unable to register the team since 5th person can not be added

So many bugs and no one offering anti-bug spray
November 6, 2016 Edit with temp solutions:

Ok, so I found the temp solution for bloody Team Domination bug, Palace Dungeon and x-w:

1. Team Domination= if you have bug getting all 5 ppl in team (like we did) try to disband existing team, RECREATE new one but have all 5 players
accept invite at the same time (meaning have them be ready to apply right away) and READY UP - this worked for us last night.

2. Palace Dungeon- make a team or get team for your afk grind; you will not be able to see the team when u get back in and you may think you are not in 1
but you might still be. I tested few things and the only thing working for me was this: Pause your afk.,  get out of Palace then go back in - I was able to see
who is in my party and who is afk/active (GTA, this does not mean you do not have to fix the bug!!!)

3. X-war- difficulty getting smoothly in dues to "system not recognizing that you started any x-w"; when you know you should be in within 5min tops,
restart game - unfortunately it is a pain in the "you know what" but after few things testing, this was the only thing working. If you are doing
full afk x-w for a long period of times, most likely you will get in, like I do, after some periods of waiting.

GTA = Kindly look into bugs and make the prioroty to keep fixing them and NO NEED TO BE GREEDY!!!! that much; there will always be cashers,  you will have
plenty from us and even more if you keep the game running smoothly!
Barby

Translate

mi ka Last edit in 2016-11-5 06:36:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
shan22
User
Joined 2014-1-3
Last Visited 2021-01-21
Post time 2016-11-5 08:11:09 | Show all posts
Looks like all those bugs have been happening on most servers. Also I had at least 4 matches in x-server today that even winning just gave me 0 pts
Translate
Floor reply (0)

shan22 Last edit in 2016-11-5 08:11:09

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mi ka
User
Joined 2016-4-6
Last Visited 2020-11-27
 Author| Post time 2016-11-6 07:55:39 | Show all posts
bumping post - if you have same bugs kindly reply here - TY
Translate
Floor reply (1)

mi ka Last edit in 2016-11-6 07:55:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
vatanasov
User
Joined 2016-9-6
Last Visited 2016-11-15
Post time 2016-11-6 16:22:48 | Show all posts
++ on "- Frostrune Pillar (Soul arm) is not functioning at all - Frost Shock skill is not activating and we have tested different slots but
   it is not working; Enhanced buffs seem not to have any effect either."

Server S626 , I think that this bug has appeared more than a week ago, but I tough that it was only me or the Visual effect but then I noticed that none of the heroes of the enemy team is HIT before my team starts to attack which means that the skill is not launching.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

vatanasov Last edit in 2016-11-6 16:22:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mi ka
User
Joined 2016-4-6
Last Visited 2020-11-27
 Author| Post time 2016-11-7 02:03:27 | Show all posts
Edited by mi ka at 2016-11-7 02:09

bumping post - ppl do not reply on existing ones but keep recreating new topics that include same bugs
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mi ka Last edit in 2016-11-7 02:03:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-24 02:25 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053164 second(s), 41 queries .