North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
42048 Threads / 241115 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 195| Reply: 1

Is anybody at GTArcade listening??? My game won't load

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
davidmeredith2...
User
Joined 2016-9-15
Last Visited 2020-01-05
Post time 2016-11-8 09:49:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
Is anybody at GTArcade listening??? My game won' Reply:1| View:195
Edited by davidmeredith20@gmail.com at 2016-11-8 09:54

My game won't load. It is like the load screen is stuck in a loop. I have emptied my cache, I have restored my computer to an earlier date and reset my modem. I was playing my game last night, my screen went black, so I clicked refresh and haven'y been able to load my game since. I have tried sending a ticket, but not getting any kind of confirmation that my ticket was received. My IGN is Bud De Ra in server Everwatch Knights (1355). Can somebody please help? On the load screen the blue bar is at 100% and the greeen bar at 100% (2/2)
[size=12.8000001907349px]
Please help with this problem. I tried logging on thru facebook, rather than loading up my game, it created a new account! I don't want a new account! The new account loaded successfully thru facebook, but will not load up thru gtarcade! How do I load my real account thru facebook? I have a lot of money invested in my account and am afraid I am going to lose it all. Please help!!! And I am missing out on daily quests and prizes.
Four years ago I battled with the game maker of Battle Pirates, Kixeye, for 18 days as they told me the problem was with my computer. Turns out problem was with their server. I am praying that GTArcade can be better customer service oriented than Kixeye. Please help? I don't think it is a server issue. I have read other users complaining of the exact same issue and the problems all started right around the same time. I am far from knowing what I am talking about when it comes to computers, but I do believe the problem lies in individual game load issues and yes it is possible, I've seen this before.  It has been over 14 hours now that game has been down, all of the events, daily quests, events, rewards and prizes I have missed out on now. Please, reply? Please tell me that someone is willing to look into this.
my VIP status will expire tonight, I would like to renew it! 20 hours I have not been able to play LOA and ten hours that I have been begging for help and no replies. No one saying we received your ticket, we received your plea for help and we are working on it! NOTHING!!!

Translate

davidmeredith2... Last edit in 2016-11-8 09:49:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
blue nosed rei...
User
Joined 2014-9-17
Last Visited 2018-03-02
Post time 2016-11-8 09:54:57 | Show all posts
Have you tried changing your browser? or using the mini-client? And facebook login is different from gtarcade login.
Translate
Floor reply (5)
  • yes, I have tried three different browsers. Opera, Chrome and Internet Explorer
    Translate
    2016-11-8 09:57  Reply
  • have you heard of anyone in your server having the same specific set of problems?
    Translate
    2016-11-8 10:15  Reply
  • no, my game wife was having problems accessing a few of the events, but nothing like this. Also, I hadn't heard of mini -client, looked it up, gave it a shot, was hopeful then the game load stopped in the same place.
    Translate
    2016-11-8 10:23  Reply
  • i am jeezster from rosemary and nocturna and am having exact same issue right now and have done exact same things
    Translate
    2016-11-8 10:54  Reply
  • Thank you for coming forward and saying something Jeezster. I have found about a half dozen people now complaining about the exact same issue. I have two seperate posts complaining about this. I think it has something to do with the new game load display that started on I think Nov. 2nd. I am not a computer expert, but that is where I think the problem is starting.
    Translate
    2016-11-8 11:05  Reply

blue nosed rei... Last edit in 2016-11-8 09:54:57

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-4-12 09:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052637 second(s), 35 queries .