North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 20920| Reply: 761

[Forum Event]Rewards Sent - Three Year Anniversary with LoA1

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
freyafm
Team Lead
Joined 2015-6-3
Last Visited 2020-09-21
Post time 2016-12-8 18:18:41 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Forum Event]Rewards Sent - Three Year Anniversa Reply:761| View:20920
Edited by freyafm at 2016-12-19 19:23

Greetings everyone!

It's been 3 years that we are sharing pixels, time and entertainment. Among this time, I guess many of you have created a story worth telling. This is what we would like to know today.

3 years for someone the time passed so slowly , but in the same time for someone else passed so quickly. In 3 years a boy can become a man,  a girl can become a woman. It can transform your parents in people with white hair, showing how the time flies . For you, what's the meaning of the 3 years. Tears, smiles. Do you have any regrets, any achievements?

Reply under this thread and tell us your story, tells us your accomplishments in game and even in real life if you wish to share.  

For example, if you have any old and lost screenshots of what your character used to be at the beginning of this game,  2 years or even 1 year ago, you can talk about that and your improvements. Bring back the past and let’s celebrate 3 years for being here, together!

Duration: 12.08-12.16

Rules for replying and participating :
1. Provide your information
Example:  IGN: Frejya
                 Server: S0
                 Platform: GTA

2. Tell us your story
3. The top 10 best replies within the ones with highest  “Support” will win Extra Rewards
Extra rewards: Maia Statue*1  (Homestead 3x3 Decoration component)

Participation rewards are avalaible only after posting

Guest, if you want to see the hidden content, please Reply

Congrats to our  top 10 best replies (the ones with highest  “Support” ):

The rewards have been sent via email. Enjoy!

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

freyafm Last edit in 2016-12-8 18:18:41

Support

Please try and make all the posts/threads that have to be reported, in Support Section!!!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
yagami
User
Joined 2015-1-27
Last Visited 2019-04-25
Post time 2016-12-8 21:09:35 | Show all posts
Edited by yagami at 2016-12-31 13:12

IGN: Yagami
Server: Kongregate S2 (EST)

2. Tell us your story
  • Back in the day, World Boss was fun, everyone could get a hit it and took 20 mins or more to kill. Nowadays, World Boss ends in 5 seconds, barely anyone can participate.
  • Back in the day, Cross Server battles was fun, we could go around killing people or protect mines, you can join over 10 battles a day, queuing was fast. Then it became harder to queue. Now, queuing just times out, battles can't be done.
  • Back in the day, some crits say "Cirt" and we would laugh at it. Nowdays, it still says "Cirt", lol we still laugh, but at how long does it take to fix one typo?
  • Back in the day, Gemology was meaningful, with good event rewards, like 60 Toy Capsules, 80 Wheel Vouchers, 1800 Daric, 10 Adv Card Lotto Vouchers. Now Gemology doesn't give any of that. It's not really useful.
  • Back in the day, Djinni was awesome, giving more Daric for spending Darics was fun, loops are fun. Then they nerfed it, but compensated with a new event called Daric Windfall, wasn't as fun as before, but still decent. Then they removed Daric Windfall. Figures.
  • Back in the day, Lucky Tree gives only Coins and Diamonds, it was great, we can get the Coins we needed and buy what we want. Then they thought we needed more resources from the tree (yes, this was confirmed in an announcement) and decided to clog it up with other resouces, like Spirit Essence, Enchant Ore, Gems, which is counterintuitive, because if we wanted resources, we can use the Coins to buy those resouces.
  • Back in the day, in Group Buy, if you buy 10 Gemology Cards at once (for example 150 x 10 = 1500 Diamonds), then spin the bonus wheel, if you win the full refund, you literally get the full refund of 1500 Diamonds. Now if you win, you only get the refund for 1 Gemology Card, even if you buy multiple at once. So stingy.
  • Back in the day, Master of Poker during a Carnival event gave lots of Carnival event tokens. So I worked hard to save 1800 Card Lotto Vouchers to get it. Then upon reaching 1800, they disappear from Master of Poker, never to be seen again.
  • Back in the day, Consume Regain was awesome. Then they started to cut back on the diverse number of items to consume and regain. Then they cut back on the amount. Then they split it up so that you can't strategically get the high Daily Point Rewards. Now it barely gives anything, barely has any resources to do consume regain on, and even only allows 1 collect per period instead of once per day.
  • Back in the day, Wheel of Luck and Beach Treasure 1st rank gave Ruby Totems and Artifacts, which were useful. Then they downgraded to giving Topaz Totems and Artifacts. Now they downgraded again to giving no Totems, no Artifacts, but instead it gives Topaz Zeus Series Amulets, which are useless. They have the same skill as Wand of Grace, but with more expensive inscriptions for each skill, so it's worse that the Wand of Grace that is so cheap in other events.
  • Back in the day, 10 Orange was enough to give 3k Diamonds, 3 Bronze Tickets, 1 Silver Ticket, 95 Capsule coins. 20 Orange gives a Gold Ticket. Now 10 Orange gives 2k Diamonds, 0 Tickets, 0 Coins, and a bunch of stuff I do not need. No Gold Tickets in Achievements. Some say it was due to the Thanksgiving event. I would think otherwise, because not too long ago there was another special event where they doubled the tickets you get from achievements. If it was Thanksgiving, then instead of removing the items, it should be the same double too if not more. Well, only time will tell, hopefully it really does change back.
    EDIT: Coins, Bronze and Silver Tickets returned, still no Gold Ticket (The one that really matters). Diamonds are still low, 10 Orange gives 2k, 15 Orange gives another 2k. (So 15 Orange = 4k, 30 Orange over 2 events = 8k. Old system was 10 Orange = 3k, 30 Orange over 3 events = 9k. So the new system gives less Diamonds. Furthermore, splitting it over 3 events lets you use more free refreshes to wait for decent Coins before using the turns. So in effect, the new system also cut the amount of Coins you can get.)
  • Back in the day, I enjoyed this game. It was fun participating in events and collecting items. But now things have been cut back. Some people may think otherwise, but they're caught in an illusion caused by having more events run simultaneously and in shorter intervals.

EDIT: Shortly after this forum event, it seems that some more event items are added to Hot Events for doing daily tasks and devotion points. I sincerely thank you for taking a step forward in providing Hot Events with more event items. I hope this step forward will be permanent and not just a special Christmas event, and more steps to return this game to its former glory will persist.
Also, thanks for putting Adv. Lotto Vouchers obtainable for free and HOC card upgrade for free too. That's actually one of the things I forgot to mentioned. We used to have that event, then it changed to a forced recharge to get those. Good to see it back. Hope here to stay.
I also thank you for the prize for winning his event and thank you for all the supporters and comments.

EDIT2: Hmmm...  turns out it was just for Christmas, now event items have decreased even more than what it was before.... *sighs*
Translate
Floor reply (56)
  • Old good days when everything was fair and fun to play
    Translate
    2016-12-8 22:17  Reply
  • Hear,hear! Back in good old days dev wasn't so greedy.
    Translate
    2016-12-8 23:08  Reply
  • Buenos-dias----------------quisiera-informar-sobre-un-problema-en-mi-cuenta-el-cual-es:-mis-cuentas-borradas-o--------------simplemete-es-un-error-un-error-de-sistema-el-cual-no-me-deja-aseder-a-el-juego-puesto-que-las-barras-para-aseder-a-mi-mi-cuenta-no-se-encuetra-quisiera-si-es-posible-una-respuesta-para-mi-problema------------gracias-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------mi-cuenta-es:SAKURA...................................SERVER:cyril(1343).................nvl:85..............plataforma:gtarcade....
    Translate
    2016-12-8 23:40  Reply
  • very true and sad story is it, i feel ur pain, i ahve the same, hug*
    Translate
    2016-12-9 01:07  Reply
  • so true and i agreed with u
    back in 2014 i used to enjoy so much of this game
    Translate
    2016-12-9 02:03  Reply
  • i agreed with u!
    Translate
    2016-12-9 03:52  Reply
  • don't forget "CONFRIM SETTLEMENT"
    Translate
    2016-12-9 03:55  Reply
  • you shud win maia statue..very true starements..also fk the devs
    Translate
    2016-12-9 04:45  Reply
  • This game was so fun when it was released. You could collect almost every server reward from events within the first 2 days, but now... as example World Tree barely reaches lvl 5 to 7. The game was so good back then, even with the few bugs it had, because it was new for the devs and the players. RiP good old days
    Translate
    2016-12-9 05:14  Reply
  • YOU ARE REALLY RIGHT THAT TIME WAS VERY FAIR AND ALWAYS EXCITED TO PARTICIPATE TYCOON NOW YOU NED TO BE A CASHEIR TO RANK
    Translate
    2016-12-9 06:07  Reply

yagami Last edit in 2016-12-8 21:09:35

Support 126

IGN: Yagami | Server: Kongregate S2 (EST) | Guide
Reply Support 126 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sweet madness
User
Joined 2015-7-24
Last Visited 2020-08-02
Post time 2016-12-8 21:00:06 | Show all posts
Edited by sweet madness at 2016-12-9 13:55

Marine

ua169

gtarcade

I have been playing game for almost 2 years. Firstly i began playing in another platform, then in the june 2015 i switched to gtarcade. My server is...heimdal 1010, yeah this "well known" server i am one of the first players ("sufferers") in the server, yet thanks God, now the game in the server have become better in comparison with the past 1.5 years i am modest in the way of discribing what i achieved....so))) i will attach what i used to be and me now

Translate

x
Floor reply (0)

sweet madness Last edit in 2016-12-8 21:00:06

Support 22

Default Signature
Reply Support 22 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rambo1241
User
Joined 2016-10-28
Last Visited 2019-11-21
Post time 2016-12-9 17:50:24 | Show all posts
Example:  IGN: Aremania
                 Server: s1355 EverwatchKnight
                 Platform: Facebook

2.I will tell you my story from almost 3 years ago
- in such a dark age, first of LoA there is not much feature in this game like homestead, armament, artifact, angel essense etc
  but i saw there is an interesting game in LoA, battle about strategy that will lead us to beat some casher player. I really really loves that

- I clearly remember on first couple months after LoA is opened, there is not much events that available on the left side of our screen, i think it might be 1 or 2 events that active in a week,
  but i really do love this game, eventhough this game only favour to those who are cashing, but LoA (devs and staff) gives us chance to get a lot of diamonds without recharge such as in daily check-ins
  lucky tree, capsule toys, forum events, etc which is we need to buy what we need in game.
  i really grateful for that, thank you devs and team

- i remember firstly open LoA, there is not much BR even for casher. i remember i had lv 79 yet my BR cant even reach 1 million haha
  i remember "Dodge" age of LoA, which is maintain to stay in field for almost 30 turn when facing opponents in team arena
  now its totally different, 1 turn in battle decide whos gonna win. i think this is not game should be. i thought that we need more turn to decide battle winner

- i remember one of LoA staff is cheating againts all of players in LoA. i hope that will never happen again in future

i really love this game, i hope can play more in future
i want to put my picture when i play about 3 years ago in LoA

Translate

x
Floor reply (0)

rambo1241 Last edit in 2016-12-9 17:50:24

Support 17

Default Signature
Reply Support 17 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nasko
User
Joined 2014-7-31
Last Visited 2020-09-10
Post time 2016-12-9 18:28:39 | Show all posts
IGN: Maestro
Server: ua158 GMT

Tell us your story:

Everything started 3 years ago i was looking through facebook and i came across league of angels so i joined to see the game.It looked really nice back then so i decided to play and learn.I played for while and i couldn't achieve anything at all so asked people to help me out to understand the game overall and how to get rewards how to win events and so on.. Ofc people helped me out and i learned that the key of this game its patience and savings.So i had to give back that help too.I learned a lot and i improved myself, then i started to help also so players can grow and during that time i created amazing friendships with some of the players.At some point i started to be really good and i became top#2 in my server.Everything changed then and i gained a lot of respect.I still continued helping out to the people who had no knowledge. I couldn't forget that i came from the same place as them.

here's my video
https://vid.me/Q1tg

P.S I'm still writing my story so we will see whats gonna happned in the future.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

nasko Last edit in 2016-12-9 18:28:39

Support 16

Default Signature
Reply Support 16 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gamesmandeep
User
Joined 2014-9-10
Last Visited 2018-05-01
Post time 2016-12-9 00:49:45 | Show all posts
IGN: VikiArcher
Server: S9
Platform: GTA
Story:
I am a 100% free player with never having spent real money here. Today my br is 25,900,385.
Pictures speak a lot more than words typed.

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

gamesmandeep Last edit in 2016-12-9 00:49:45

Support 13

VikiArcher [AstralChild (S9)]
Reply Support 13 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
crimson666
User
Joined 2015-3-14
Last Visited 2019-05-10
Post time 2016-12-9 17:00:52 | Show all posts
Edited by crimson666 at 2016-12-9 18:51

1.  IGN: Brigit
     Server: S1
     Platform: Kabam

2. A while ago kabam introduced new game and out of curiosity I had to try, then I dragged my sister in and we brought our cousins too! Family disagreements are settled with in game battles.
At start I remember being so happy when I finally synthed natural wings or getting mount shards by manually doing loops (wanted to kiss someone when lil helper was introduced)! And now Im still happy when I get shiny new outfit but more so when I beat my way to top ranks on server.
Met a few great friends and all of them still play and we grew by helping eachother. I had to do use Shadow Clone Technique before heading to battle. Also sister IGN Lyla and I got the feel of how it is to be
twins(and probably related to Shrek in some way)...Game changed a lot but so did we, we grew stronger and our friendship grew too. Thanks for fun times coz no glitch, crash of server or anything else  could make us turn head away from this game.
Cant believe its been 3 years already... Happy anniversary!

Translate

x
Floor reply (4)
  • hahahahahaha
    Translate
    2016-12-9 21:59  Reply
  • Translate
    2016-12-10 02:12  Reply
  • ohh my gosh your post is great X D and i totaly agree. but its crazy! you have one of the pictures with the world cup wagers event active!!!! thats also when i start! its been quite the life we've spent with this game.
    Translate
    2016-12-17 12:11  Reply
  • Reply waites.waites@gmail.com : Haha that photo with world cup is oldest I have...think I took it coz I got the mount then.
    Translate
    2016-12-19 21:56  Reply

crimson666 Last edit in 2016-12-9 17:00:52

Support 11

IGN Brigit...S1 gamerocks
Reply Support 11 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tennanttiling
User
Joined 2014-5-24
Last Visited 2019-12-13
Post time 2016-12-9 13:48:43 | Show all posts
IGN.PARADOX
Server. Clymene S247
Platform .GTA

3 years ago my son was playing this game and I was off work with some surgery and needed something to help pass the time so I started playing occasionally with him. He soon got bored and tired of me kicking his butt and decided he liked Beer and girls better. I however got the LOA bug and have played nearly every night accompanied by my one of my three best friends usually ,Johny, Jack or Jim (whiskey bourbon) .I enjoy the game setup and Having changes keeps things interesting. I think the part I like the most is actually watching the dramas and bytching and moaning about how bad the game is yet there almost all back the next day to play and moan again. So 3 years and a lot of Bourbon has passed and I still enjoy the game as much as when I first started so I guess a thanks to GTA LOA . for helping me fill in some free time.
  Oh..and my wife likes me playing aswell because she gets to be incharge of the TV remotes and watch her girly stuff   Happy wife = happy life
Cheers all
Translate
Floor reply (3)

tennanttiling Last edit in 2016-12-9 13:48:43

Support 11

Default Signature
Reply Support 11 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
skaj
User
Joined 2015-3-14
Last Visited 2018-12-03
Post time 2016-12-9 21:49:20 | Show all posts
IGN Lyla
Server S1
Kabam

Started playing this game with my sister a long time ago, think we loved it from first few clicks! Was so exciting to grow and develop together with game.
I remember how whole guild would cheer and celebrate when we would reach our first mil of br! Sister and I liked playing with morph candy but seems game knew our true nature sometimes too well, twin monsters! Really!!
My big sister(the giant headless horsewoman next to me on photo) showed me clone technique and we did confuse many enemies with it! Thanks for fun and all friendships we found!
Happy anniversary!!!

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

skaj Last edit in 2016-12-9 21:49:20

Support 9

IGN Lyla
Kabam Server 1
Reply Support 9 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lauri-jonas
User
Joined 2015-5-8
Last Visited 2019-08-20
Post time 2016-12-9 02:41:28 | Show all posts
Lauri
Jonas 940
GTA

3 years is a long time to resume in a few sentences for sure.

3 years ago i was still addicted to another game and working fulltime.
But a good year later the hotel i worked for got a new owner and i wasnt all healthy anymore so i had to stop working while my former game fun went all down because there was no interesting new content anymore.

Looked for something else and found LoA. Only took a few days to find a great bunch of friends in game and after finding out there was only 1 big guild on our server we started ours. Lots of people joined us and turned out to be rly good friends for a while or even long time.

We lost a lot of our friends over time - to sickness, real life, problems of free players and anger because of the bugs. Now theres only a handfull left of our old members (one of them being my ingame-hubby and wonderfull friend thankfully) and some new players. But all of our old members are still in our minds and we ve learned a bit from every single one of them - personally or about the game.

We got a lot stronger and tried to find out how to get stronger teams and so on - but what we remember on the 3rd birthday of LoA are sure all those friends we made over that time.

Thanks to SisStar, Jaxx, ArcherKross, mithranger, SRIN15, khalash, Semferfi, Bitexme, Blazzen, WinterEisold, Dodgee, Andre and all the others that spent some great time with us. we still think of you
Translate
Floor reply (0)

lauri-jonas Last edit in 2016-12-9 02:41:28

Support 7

Default Signature
Reply Support 7 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
emilyfu2004
User
Joined 2016-9-10
Last Visited 2018-07-05
Post time 2016-12-10 09:55:41 | Show all posts
Edited by emilyfu2004 at 2016-12-11 03:56

1.Provide your information
IGN: Emily
Server:ua214

2. Tell us your story

Even though LOA 1 has been there for 3 years, i play the game for about 1 and a half  year.  When i started playing the game I don't know anything hehe like WB, TC, TA, Quiz, and so on. For the events like Craft Master, Beach Treaure, and lucky tree, I had no idea. It was great there was something called" Guild", guildies gave me tips to the game but still I don't understand hehe.  When I first join Wb, it feels forever, like no one can kill it but someone can after some while. Now, Wb is 1 minute because our server peeps suddenly got so strong and merge as well.( Maybe I did too hehe).  Speaking of cross server battle, i can still jump in but now days i couldn't get a chance. Been months since I join cross server battle. I rememeber back in the days the lucky trees just have lucky coins and diamonds which is good enough . Why add the extra resources we don't need?( maybe some people need it but not me lol) I like it better with no resouces .

On the other hand, lots of new, useful stuffs were added to game. For example, I love the amulet , homestead, armament, and so on. Great Battle rating boost! Thxs for that! Yeah now we got fairys to explore around for cool stuff and boost battle rating as well. Thxs again.  I love the new angels, new mounts, new costumes, they're so cool ! This is a very amazing game , we made many new friends online, we help each other, we also discuss things together. How we can get stronger? We all have happy, sad, excited, mad, feels lonely times in the game. I actually have many times I feel bored in real life and wanna find something to do  and here it is I find the right game to play. Yeah! Back in the old days TC were kinda boring with no enemy. Now thxs to merge we got tons of enemys hehe. TA, there were barely anyone online to do with. However, thxs to merge again hehe, we got tons of teams to team with. Oh the Horse Treasure requirment is kinda silly to be honest. Our guild have no mage and there weren't many active mages as well. It feels like finding a mage seem to be impossible. Speaking of alliance, i was in cyberdom first, it was a nice ally, then went to DarkDragons, then went to Crit happens. I know I know move around too much. Crit happens is a good alliance. Even though i don't talk in there i watch what strong peeps says like I mean advice they say and use them if possible. Ally chat been really funny, jokes pop in there and sometimes I just can't stop laughing hehe.  Hardest thing in game for me is saving. i just get too exited and use everything. Like HOC cards, craft master points, Capsule toy eggs, beach treaure shell point card, and more. i say i wanna save them, next second boo boo I use them. Just can't save wahahaha. Lol speaking of tycoon I don't know what the heck that is, that took me forever to understand what that is. Boliiiii, that's the only thing i can save resouces. Back in the days gauntlet dragons are too strong for me. I can only push them a bit. But now I can finally smack them

I didn't take any screenshots of my toon from 2 years ago but I got one from some months ago and now Not much difference but still some lol. Not to forget to mention some friends from XxheroesxX and Assassins( old guild) Thanks Carmelon, Xena, flesko, Jenna, Ren Kouha, mrssavy, Serindipty, Darkone, and more. Thxs for being a great friend ! No, a really good friend

Translate

x
Floor reply (0)

emilyfu2004 Last edit in 2016-12-10 09:55:41

Support 6

Default Signature
Reply Support 6 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ramraja
User
Joined 2014-2-7
Last Visited 2017-03-13
Post time 2016-12-8 20:54:04 | Show all posts
Well for me i am playing this game from last 2 years and it had been a good experience for me the only thing that has changed for me is previous this game used to be for all now only for cashers so i am striving now
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ramraja Last edit in 2016-12-8 20:54:04

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
felipe mcrmy
User
Joined 2015-10-18
Last Visited 2019-09-19
Post time 2016-12-8 21:18:47 | Show all posts
Have been 3 years... I started to play LoA in 2014, made some friends whom I speak with everyday...

But most important, the joy of everyday event, WB, TA, Gauntlet, DW.. And everything else, the spec. events.

Thank you GTArcade;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

felipe mcrmy Last edit in 2016-12-8 21:18:47

Support

IGN: Felipe

GTArcade Mermaid(1367) - PST

Best regards, and Serrin bless us

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
znicrj
User
Joined 2014-5-9
Last Visited 2020-08-24
Post time 2016-12-8 21:27:54 | Show all posts
Translate
Floor reply (0)

znicrj Last edit in 2016-12-8 21:27:54

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tales cardoso ...
User
Joined 2015-12-10
Last Visited 2017-04-07
Post time 2016-12-8 21:38:59 | Show all posts
308 eunice 4444444
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tales cardoso ... Last edit in 2016-12-8 21:38:59

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
skorpioreni
User
Joined 2016-3-13
Last Visited 2017-04-28
Post time 2016-12-8 21:48:15 | Show all posts
I am playing LOA almost 2 years, almost everyday. This game become a part of my life. Brings me lot of joy and lot of fun. Thank you for that with all my heart.  Sunshine-MorganValley{1369} GTA
Translate
Floor reply (0)

skorpioreni Last edit in 2016-12-8 21:48:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
splen
User
Joined 2015-2-26
Last Visited 2019-06-29
Post time 2016-12-8 21:57:44 | Show all posts
10- 10000 bytes
Translate
Floor reply (0)

splen Last edit in 2016-12-8 21:57:44

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
martincho
User
Joined 2015-12-10
Last Visited 2017-01-26
Post time 2016-12-8 21:57:52 | Show all posts
is the game will prepare more events without recharging?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

martincho Last edit in 2016-12-8 21:57:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-9-23 13:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.085285 second(s), 69 queries .