North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
41380 Threads / 237260 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 433| Reply: 6

No answer on support ticket

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gasilia31
User
Joined 2014-8-4
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-12 02:15:47 | Show all posts |Read mode
No answer on support ticket Reply:6| View:433
        I have opened a support ticket on the 1st of september that I lost all cherub stones in my gardien stack when changing a hero.;
        I haven\'t received any answer and this is 10 days now. I am speding real money in this game and I think the response time is not acceptable.
        If someone is working on the issue at least a notification would be appropriate!

Translate

gasilia31 Last edit in 2014-9-12 02:15:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
acorna
User
Joined 2014-9-3
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-12 04:02:39 | Show all posts

Hello gasilia31! As Forum Moderators, we currently do not have access to the Tickets. Can you please give your IGN and Server #, Screenshot, and a detailed description of what happened, leading up to the Event that you lost the Cherubstone please?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

acorna Last edit in 2014-9-12 04:02:39

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gasilia31
User
Joined 2014-8-4
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-9-12 05:28:10 | Show all posts

Reply 1# acorna

Hello,
        I appreciate that you want to help me, as I know well that ticket management is not part of the forum moderation work
        I am pretty sure that after 10 days of silence any investigation will be nearly impossible (I doubt GTArcade keeps log files this long).
        The reason for my post was mainly to get some answer on why support tickets are ignored!
        Thats what I am angry about.
                        And you can be pretty sure that it will not incite me nor people I can talk to, to spent any other money on this game.       
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        I am playing on Sagitta 419 as Rondriena.

About the situation and what happend:
                        The 31th of august I bougt a couple of cherub stones to synth. I had all my heroes with guardian angels and cherub stones of various levels.                                Today I bought a new hero and replaced it in the party. When I wanted to verify the guardian angel I saw that he had no angel. I set his gardien angel and at this time realised that I had no longer any cherub stone in my inventory, and so no cherub stone for the new hero.                                So I lost the cherub stone that had been assigned between the angel and the old hero, as well as all cherub stones that were unused in my inventory.                                I dont know at which moment exactely this happend I only know when I saw it (so somewhere between removng the hero from the group and assigning a new one).                               
                                Unfortunately I wont be able to give you screenshots. As ingame content is available against real money I assumed that the beta phase is over...So I dont have the reflex to screen all the time I have any advancement in the game.                               

Translate
Floor reply (0)

gasilia31 Last edit in 2014-9-12 05:28:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

超级版主

Credits
cif
Super moderator
Joined 2014-6-30
Last Visited 2016-11-18
Post time 2014-9-12 14:24:57 | Show all posts

Dear player, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused by us. Firstly, could you please tell us which level of the cherubstone did you lost?
        Besides, do you remember what time and date is it when you found your cherubstone gone missing? And a screenshot of your current none-cherubstone hero/angel is really helpful!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

cif Last edit in 2014-9-12 14:24:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bigdaddypat
User
Joined 2014-5-3
Last Visited 2020-03-03
Post time 2014-9-12 14:42:15 | Show all posts

or you could skip all that info and screen shot cuz it won\'t make a difference, i\'ve put in about 20 tickets in the last month and got replies to about 3 of them;;;;

Translate
Floor reply (0)

bigdaddypat Last edit in 2014-9-12 14:42:15

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gasilia31
User
Joined 2014-8-4
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-9-13 02:25:09 | Show all posts

Reply 3# cif

Dear Moderator,

the cherub stones I lost were level 4 and one or two small onces (level 1 and 2) and its not about the value of the loss, but to understand what happened cause I would eb really sick if this happens to a level 8 or 9 stone!
        When it happened, the evening when I opened the ricket, somewhere between 11pm and 1am Central European Summer Time.
        I am not noting exactely when I play.....
        And I am not sure what screenshot would fit you, cause I didnt wait during 10 days without playing, so of course I have bought new cherrub stones and leveled them and put them into my hero. I hope you dont expect people to sit and wait not playing if anything strange occurs?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

gasilia31 Last edit in 2014-9-13 02:25:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-4 04:02 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057194 second(s), 44 queries .