North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 17776| Reply: 166

How to submit a proper support request for faster handling

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
deepnight
User
Joined 2014-6-9
Last Visited 2016-07-19
Post time 2014-9-12 14:58:51 | Show all posts |Read mode
How to submit a proper support request for faste Reply:166| View:17776
Dear players,

While GTArcade strives to provide you with the most enjoyable game experience as possible, we are aware that along the way, some bugs and mishaps do happen.

In order to expedite the resolution of your issue, please make sure that whenever you make a support request, you provide us with relevant information depending on your problem type.

Game Issues:
        If your problem is in-game related, such as the lost of an item, missing icon, wrong display, or potential malfunction for example, please add the following details at the end or at the beginning of your support request:

_ Your in-game character name.
_ Your server.
_ Relevant screenshot (if applicable).

Providing us that information will save time for both you and us, as we won’t have to request them from you, and wait for your reply.

Payments Issues:

If you experience any problem related to payment, such as failed recharge, missing diamonds, VIP renewal, and others; please provide us the following details:

_ Your in-game character name
_ Your server.
_ Payment method used (PayPal, UltimatePay, TrialPay, MOL, etc).
_ Your transaction code.
_ Screenshot of your billing as it appears in your game account (http://accounts.gtarcade.com/charge/history)

With those information in hand, we’ll be able to check your problem (and possibly resolve it) much faster.

Resolution Time:

Please understand that the support service is not operational 24/7 and that moderators have set time schedule in which we are allowed to provide support online. Therefore if you do not get an immediate response from us, it doesn’t mean that we don’t care about you or your problem.

Also, please be aware that while we do our best as moderators to help you, our ability in this matter is limited to sharing our existing knowledge to help you resolve your problem, or forwarding the details of it for technical matters to the Development Team.

The Development Team will do their best to try solving your problems usually within 48 hours time, so please be patient; meanwhile we (moderators) will do our best to keep you updated about the evolution of your case.

As such, it’s also strongly recommended to not post multiple threads of the same issue, as it only increases the moderators workload, and slows down the handling of the problems at hand.

Thank you very much for your patience, understanding and cooperation.
Translate

deepnight Last edit in 2014-9-12 14:58:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cycona
User
Joined 2014-6-19
Last Visited 2016-03-25
Post time 2014-9-12 18:50:08 | Show all posts

this is a great start! good job and good luck will do our part too!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

cycona Last edit in 2014-9-12 18:50:08

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jd dv8
User
Joined 2014-4-18
Last Visited 2017-08-01
Post time 2014-9-13 02:00:16 | Show all posts

Need a LIKE button;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jd dv8 Last edit in 2014-9-13 02:00:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
johntherriault
User
Joined 2014-5-19
Last Visited 2016-08-06
Post time 2014-9-13 02:12:10 | Show all posts

Unfortunately, I have never been able to send a support request because your default setting is include a screenshot. I am an old low tech person and I can\'t make a screenshot. So that means I get no support. I suggest 2 solutions. Please set default setting to no screenshot and also post permanent instructions detailing how to do a screenshot. Doing these things well increase your profitability. Thank You!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

johntherriault Last edit in 2014-9-13 02:12:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
craze
User
Joined 2014-1-5
Last Visited 2017-01-25
Post time 2014-9-13 03:41:30 | Show all posts

Hopefully this will clear things up for certain people. It\'s naive to think that a particular problem will be solved 5 minutes after people bring it up to the LoA team, when there is so many servers/players. Your team works hard to keep things moving smoothly for everyone and it seems to go unappreciated.;
        Keep up the great work GTArcade.

Craze
        S7 Zweihander
Translate
Floor reply (0)

craze Last edit in 2014-9-13 03:41:30

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
player1221
User
Joined 2014-1-3
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-13 05:55:38 | Show all posts

This entire post is an absolute sham from GTArcade. I am usually one of the people who tries to be patient and let the developers do what they need to do in order to fix a problem. Now days though it is more or less contacting support just for the joy of being ignored. When I recharged for the angel exclusive event and the payment went through but the diamonds did not appear I took screenshots of the payment confirmation email, the response from the payment processors support team confirming the payment, and the absence of the payment registering in my account payment history. I combined those into one screenshot and posted it to support three weeks ago. I even posted it in the forums. Never got a response and never got resolved. Angel exclusive is a three day event. Three weeks and no reply is a bit much. The screenshots were so conclusive when I took them to the payment processor recently they immediately approved a refund with no delay. It was that solid.

Then roughly the same time when I got hit with the malfunctioning partner skill glitch on my berserker claw I posted the details of what caused it, and later some options on how to resolve the issue if they couldn\'t figure out the problem with the games coding. And again had a highly detailed screenshot to show the issue and it\'s effect in battles and the problems it causes for things like Team Arena and the like.

You can see the post here: http://community.gtarcade.com/post/index/id/24867/

And you can see the screenshots I combined and submitted below. Again sent to both support ticket section and later the forums. To this day no reply at all to the support ticket and only the usual blow off response from the forum moderator. You can see in that link I even came up with a unique way to potentially fix the problem if they were willing to assist with it. No reply. This whole post by GTA is a joke and frankly insulting. If they don\'t know how to fix it a simple update would be nice. But its the blow off and ignore forever more game that is what gets so many people worked up.

Screenshot Example:

Translate
Floor reply (0)

player1221 Last edit in 2014-9-13 05:55:38

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
puravida
User
Joined 2014-4-11
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-13 07:28:25 | Show all posts

How many DEV\'s are in the LOA team?;

Being here for some months gaming, i\'d say there goes alot ignored and it\'s getting worse and worse. How come so many tickets / post go unanswerd? Alot of trust is damaged for alot of players I think.;

They might work hard and keep things smooth, but there is something off in the general pictures. There really are alot of buggs popping up here and there or unproffesional behaviour with customer service. Some servers go to waste and their actions are far from acceptable / realistic. People having serious game issues...;

I understand their must be priorities made, but atm the berserker class is really bugged with attack and affecting the overall gaming experiences. It\'s like almost waiting every time for a new bugg to mess things up or a bad move comes from an unexpected corner

Give good results, dont make promises you cant turn into actions and treat us \'\'your customers\'\' with respect and deliver accordingly or lower your prices. Our entertainment is your business.;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

puravida Last edit in 2014-9-13 07:28:25

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rocketrich
User
Joined 2014-1-27
Last Visited 2020-05-09
Post time 2014-9-13 08:04:18 | Show all posts

I\'ve been waiting since July for a response on a ticket.; I just checked and it was closed because it was delayed.; Real nice customer service.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

rocketrich Last edit in 2014-9-13 08:04:18

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kharlz04
User
Joined 2014-7-19
Last Visited 2016-02-10
Post time 2014-9-13 09:08:47 | Show all posts

why the newbie code not responds !

Translate
Floor reply (0)

kharlz04 Last edit in 2014-9-13 09:08:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ryanski
User
Joined 2014-7-8
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-13 09:22:47 | Show all posts

sir please merge server Thot(S350)-HKT, players are gettin low in WB there are only19 or 18 players are joining..and some of my friends want to quit because its hard to teamdungeon and inferno because no more players are playing please help us to merge to other server
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ryanski Last edit in 2014-9-13 09:22:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-6 04:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071860 second(s), 52 queries .