North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Suggestions
2245 Threads / 9734 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 699| Reply: 5

Remove rank limit with Hall of Heroes

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wuacoo
User
Joined 2014-7-28
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-12 15:33:40 | Show all posts |Read mode
Remove rank limit with Hall of Heroes Reply:5| View:699
        ok, honestly I didn\'t know there\'s a rank limit using higher lvl buffs
        I know that getting that buff is kinda expensive, and probably better be use for devote points, but I guess everyone just want to be strong using whatever they had.

one of my members complain because he can only use Captains buffs
        this is his screenshot.

This isn\'t fair in my opinion, we already scrapped whatever it lefts out there to get more active members, why not let them to use what they deserve, and yes he deserve it because contribution points is earned, not bought.
        I know I can upgrade their rank, but elite ranks limited for 10members only. Heck, if I could I want to make all of them a vice leader.

Please consider this.

Thank You.

Translate

wuacoo Last edit in 2014-9-12 15:33:40

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
massago667
User
Joined 2014-8-31
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-15 08:55:06 | Show all posts

totaly agree to u

cause the guild is an complete team not only 2 or 3 guys on top..
        and if a member is fine with his position and dont wanna be a leader in any way he shouldnt get disadvantages cause of it..

so it would be fine if they would change it soon..
Translate
Floor reply (0)

massago667 Last edit in 2014-9-15 08:55:06

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
smokey u-11
User
Joined 2014-7-26
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-15 09:05:44 | Show all posts

Totally agree with this,
        a separate title for ranks i can understand, but to give more bonus stats to higher ranks isn\'t right.
        so either make the titles cosmetic only, or make the stats bonus % equal for all.

in some alliances (including mine) sometimes members gain more contribution then officers.. the way it\'s setup now, ur just saying: ur a minor member so bleh!

change it please.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

smokey u-11 Last edit in 2014-9-15 09:05:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
solar flare
User
Joined 2014-5-28
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-18 03:32:51 | Show all posts

you gotta work for higher ranks to get better stat i agree with that im just a member in the alliance im in but regardless dont wine about equality if it were that way we will all be number one in battle shrine there would be no fights work for what you want dont whine about it asking you wanna be just as equal as a leader even thou your a lower rank

you should have just asked for more alliance titles so your alliance boss can rank you up more so you can get better stats
Translate
Floor reply (0)

solar flare Last edit in 2014-9-18 03:32:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
smokey u-11
User
Joined 2014-7-26
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-18 05:04:34 | Show all posts

;;;;                        you gotta work for higher ranks to get better stat i agree with that im just a member in the alliance im in but regardless dont wine about equality if it were that way we will all be number one in battle shrine there would be no fights work for what you want dont whine about it asking you wanna be just as equal as a leader even thou your a lower rank       

you should have just asked for more alliance titles so your alliance boss can rank you up more so you can get better stats       
;;; solar flare posted on 2014-09-17 14:32:51;;;;

I think ur gravely misunderstanding...
Alliance leaders and deputies can give ranks within their alliance to anyone regardless of their actual hard work or contribution...
what is being suggested here is to kind of bind the stats bonus to the alliance itself, so not to the rank of the member.
        If u really think that just these stats will make u number 1 in battle shrine u\'ve got alot more to learn...

i\'m a deputy in my alliance btw, so this is not a plea from a lowly member that feels left out...

Smokey.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

smokey u-11 Last edit in 2014-9-18 05:04:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-13 14:10 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056857 second(s), 42 queries .