North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
41381 Threads / 237267 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 416| Reply: 4

Dark Abyss winnings

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tonyduras
User
Joined 2014-6-1
Last Visited 2016-12-30
Post time 2014-9-15 11:16:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
Dark Abyss winnings Reply:4| View:416
        Apparently my last post didn\'t end up on your system.

Teruko, S 275 server Muses.
        I have once received Slayer marks from the Dark Abyss game that is still on going.................and I\'ve been in 2nd place EVERY DAY yet after that first day I never received another slayer mark that your game assures me I will receive in daily mail.

I contacted customer service and they complacently said I should take a screen shot....without providing information as to where to send it.

I included a screen shot in one of my posts but it says its too large, and since there is no time mark on the game, YOU owe me for over a week of being # 2 but have set your system up so you can deny me rewards because I didn\'t have a screen shot for every day. Plausible deniability is a poor excuse for pissing off your customers

AND by the time you finally figure it all out, the store to buy anything with the marks will be gone.

Do you moron\'s really call this customer service ? Stop ripping off the customers.
Translate

tonyduras Last edit in 2014-9-15 11:16:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ph3nom
User
Joined 2014-4-5
Last Visited 2018-04-05
Post time 2014-9-15 11:31:47 | Show all posts

Dark Abyss winnings

You will only get the assist gold in your daily mail. The prizes for ranking in top 20 have to be claimed.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

ph3nom Last edit in 2014-9-15 11:31:47

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angiemelanson
User
Joined 2013-11-25
Last Visited 2018-10-24
Post time 2014-9-15 11:51:47 | Show all posts

Dark Abyss winnings

click on rankings, you will see tabs, scroll the tabs to collect everyday. I lost a couple days as well due to the no explanation on where to claim.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

angiemelanson Last edit in 2014-9-15 11:51:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
tonyduras
User
Joined 2014-6-1
Last Visited 2016-12-30
 Author| Post time 2014-9-16 09:46:27 | Show all posts

Dark Abyss winnings

Well, lets be real here for a sec ok ? your game says you will get prizes in the mail. I see a chest that I have to click on for the small daily prizes which you MUST click to enter the battles again. But while I was waiting for my Slayer Marks to come in the MAIL like YOU suggested, all this time I had to simply click on rankings, then Yesterday and hit a claim button.
        YOUR GAME didn\'t say that, it said it would be in the mail, so you have screwed me out of over a weeks worth of Slayer marks, and due to the complacent crappy customer service you usually give..........you probably are too lazy to check your logs to see that I\'ve been 2nd place all this time and give it to me, Right ?
        Go ahead, make a believer out of me. Do me a solid because of bad instructions posted on your game and I\'ll be nicer on future posts and might even keep playing this game.
        But until I get some kind of compensation for YOUR mistake, i\'ll be a thorn in your side for bad service.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

tonyduras Last edit in 2014-9-16 09:46:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-4 14:33 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054307 second(s), 40 queries .