North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7334 Threads / 27990 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1210| Reply: 3

SUGGESTION FOR IMPROVEMENT

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
brucee
User
Joined 2014-2-3
Last Visited 2018-08-08
Post time 2014-9-15 12:16:43 | Show all posts |Read mode
SUGGESTION FOR IMPROVEMENT Reply:3| View:1210

Hi There i have few Idea that i would like to share with you all :

FORUM

1. I would like to see Dev team to add the Forum Posting Rank for us.Something like this :

2. I would like Forum Dev team create a feature where Forum User can use their Signature for their post. It will help to solve some of the hustle for us whenever we replied to the event post which require us to wrote down the IGN and server. Something like BB code or like this :

USER GAME ACCOUNT AUTHENTICATION;

1.Okies many of us know that how annoying when there is many dummy account been create for certain event in game like TA , Guild Level Boost , so my suggestion is LOA Dev to tighten up their security by creating some AUTHENTICATION for each new / old user. Something like some of the mainland china game dev did , for example you need to provide your mobile phone number ;as they will send some;;code for you in order to proceed the game / forum . As i know many out there making a tons of dummy account to help them boost their guild level , easy win TA etc. And even manipulate the event like the cosplay event vote and get rewards code. Will this stop the fake user? NO. but it will greatly reduce it. ;Or LOA can implement the 2FA system.
something like this :

GAME FEATURE

1.House Of Guild - I would like to propose LOA to create a features where when we click on the GUILD interface button , no longer the odd normal window pop up , instead replace with new window page where the actual ;house of guild. some thing like a new room kinda stuff. so we can gather drinking toasting chatting. Some of us is sceptical when raising the guild flag where they dont see any special on it except for Guild master and their deputy. so if we are going to spend some real cash in the guild , something must be given back to player.;;Something like this :

or this - (i personally like this one)

2. In House Moderator - As being a GM in few others Online Browser game before , they have some feature that allowed the in house game moderator to interact with player instantly. We have 1 touch button interface to pop up the Chat window for In House Moderator . This will help player who has problem more efficiently rather than the player guessing is there anyone (FM , G M ) who online during ;needed.;

3. Background Music - Please have an option where player can choose the Music background. It\'s kinda boring already the music interface ( after 9 months playing).

GAME EVENT

1. As many F2P player feeling being neclacked by LOA as they demand the release of Free Hero , i suggest an event where player can collect Limited Hero Shard and convert it to Hero Card.;
Thanks For Reading .

Translate

brucee Last edit in 2014-9-15 12:16:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
feather_of_sun
User
Joined 2014-9-3
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-15 13:38:23 | Show all posts

Dear player,

This is great. I will forward this suggestion right now.

Thank you for your support and suggestion.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

feather_of_sun Last edit in 2014-9-15 13:38:23

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
brucee
User
Joined 2014-2-3
Last Visited 2018-08-08
 Author| Post time 2014-9-15 13:43:23 | Show all posts

Reply 1# feather_of_sun

Translate
Floor reply (0)

brucee Last edit in 2014-9-15 13:43:23

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-4 01:12 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049753 second(s), 38 queries .