North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 665| Reply: 6

raged storm / scyth

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
spook
User
Joined 2014-8-20
Last Visited 2016-02-07
Post time 2014-9-17 00:52:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
raged storm / scyth Reply:6| View:665
I has wondering wich heroes to recruit from that tavern, and was wondering does raged storm ;worth? ;and how to build it? and the same for ethernal scyth does she worth, cam she be better tank than good templar? how to build her?
Translate

spook Last edit in 2014-9-17 00:52:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
t smit
User
Joined 2014-6-24
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-17 04:29:11 | Show all posts

raged storm / scyth

If you have good tittle/ totem for those hero, you can build them the way you like. Storm need matk/ hit/ crit/ agi (if you have less choice, i think matk/ hit/ agi better than matk/ hit/ crit, if you have a spirit hero, always need more agi to hit first), learn;arcane spore/ ice wraith;and put him in back row ( arcane is the most important skill for spirit hero thought you put him in back row because with low def/ end, he can be killed easy with alot aoe of knight/ spritus/ magi or end skill of fighter who has alot crit). Ice wraith good choice for nuke dame - a skill very powerful with high % hp. With new totem and demonization, char not the key of win, i think 2 heroes seem stronger than char and you shold find a way to kill enemy char first ( with ice wraith, an AOE skill is a way, but this skill not deal dame aoe, like templar special skill, you can against with more mdef). So, the second way you can build him is learning;;arcane spore/;deadly;curse;for him. Fighter has alot skill cost much energy to use, so, with deadly curse ( skill lv 1 burn 12 energy, lv 12 burn 34 energy) you never see any fighter can use 2 end skill in a battle unless they use 2 redemption with their hero (with first 4 turns, fighter almost use all energy they have). The same problem with others type. and deadly curse/ blood pact or deadly curse/ magic break are great combine when you want to pass high holy throne. If your storm really power with best tittle and high lv, maybe you can use arcane spore/ ice wraith/ If your hero not like it, use deadly curse is the best choice.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

t smit Last edit in 2014-9-17 04:29:11

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
t smit
User
Joined 2014-6-24
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-17 04:52:34 | Show all posts

raged storm / scyth

; ;;With Scyt, if you mean tank, i think she is a better tank than templar. If you want a full tank with her, try get a tittle with hp/ dodge/ pdef or hp/ pdef/ mdef and learn arcane spore/ magic break for her. Let learn 9 def totem/ 8 hp totem and 1 atk totem or maybe 9/7/2. I think you dont have enough wisdom to learn 9 def/ 9hp for her. You can put her in spot 1 but i not like this choice, the best place for her is spot 2, which face to face almost fighter or face to face with semi carry hero. in spot 1, you always see stronge hero who has alot dodge and scyt cant do anything with his special skill. try learn hit/ hp/ dodge passive skill for her.
;;;;
The other ways to build her with patk/ hit ... with that way, you need a stronge char in spot 2 and put scyt in back row. Arcane spore always useful with all hero even thought you put them in back row. with the other skill, you can choose Soul fire (very good with WB and useful with stronge enemy hero in front of) or deadly curse ( with 2 skill burn energy, how many skill enemy can run before it go to zero?). Maybe you will ask me with this combine, you dont have enough dame to kill enemy. Dont worry about that, her special skill deal dame = base skill dame + 2.66 x patk ( skill lv 10 and will ben 2.77 with lv 11). If your Scypt has about 20k or 25k patk, seem no longer a hero can live with her and with high agi, you can cause alot dame with double and triple hit... If not mention Hades, Scypt special skill is the best single target skill both effect and dame deal (with storm, i dont remember right but seem 1.5 or 1.7 x matk). With this, you should learn patk/ crit/ hp passive skill and try get totem 9atk/ 8hp/ 1def for her.
But with mine, i think build her a semi tank, with hp/ dodge/ pdef and use magic break is a very good choice. She can deal dame with special + magic break, she can burn energy, she can tank ... has no cmt with it .... Hope those info useful with you.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

t smit Last edit in 2014-9-17 04:52:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
spook
User
Joined 2014-8-20
Last Visited 2016-02-07
 Author| Post time 2014-9-17 05:45:17 | Show all posts

raged storm / scyth

thank you very much i hope raged storm do enough damage, i really need a hero to deal damage
        currently two tanks is not working
Translate
Floor reply (0)

spook Last edit in 2014-9-17 05:45:17

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wuacoo
User
Joined 2014-7-28
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-17 19:04:32 | Show all posts

raged storm / scyth

how is this two tank isn\'t working?
        did u build it right? or just mess up?

almost every fighter have 2 tanks, that deals tons of damage because HP or Def Based skills
        they tanky and also deals loads of damage because those skills are mostly ignoring defense.

the problem is at end game, when magi/spirtus/knight spamming their aoe skills, the only thing still standing is your heroes.
        your character is probably dead already in 2 turns, this is actually same thing goes for me.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

wuacoo Last edit in 2014-9-17 19:04:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
t smit
User
Joined 2014-6-24
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-17 19:46:06 | Show all posts

raged storm / scyth

I\'m using 3 tank with my knight and seem it work great, if you have good combine, i dont think 2 tank or 3 tank has any problem ....
Translate
Floor reply (0)

t smit Last edit in 2014-9-17 19:46:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-15 23:00 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071259 second(s), 44 queries .