North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Support
5513 Threads / 28674 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 504| Reply: 1

alliance building guide (cost of upgrade)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
françois dubuc...
User
Joined 2014-8-3
Last Visited 2016-12-26
Post time 2014-9-18 00:49:52 | Show all posts |Read mode
alliance building guide (cost of upgrade) Reply:1| View:504
        hi ;i want know if its possible to ave the info of each building in alliance and the cost of the each lv upgrade?.. i build my wait in my alliance like we build and house.. fondation , wall, and top... we are lv 6 1/2 lv alliance now and i plan to upgrade 2 building to lv 7 when we got it.. but we ave any idea how much cost this upgrade... the one i want was the lv 7 med and job building cost upgrade info..plz.. but for all leader.. beginner or not its should be usefull to can write plan of upgrade .. with the cost...
        if you know how much fund come each day but dont know how the bill was.. its hard to say if your close or not to do the move..

+ if its possible look at your sea of sense building ; for starter alliance ... its good.. but for elite player its big fail building......like lv 1 =110k wisdom... we ave the 1rank in BS was 102k(around) life..=ave only 8k after one pass...???? ; ;ya now i ear you tell me upgrade your building... each upgrade add 10k... only 10k... so after the 1 pass =1 other in top 10 BS.. clean the pot...... plz ;give bigger upgrade then 10k....... we are 35 in alliance and only 2-3 ppl max can get it /day... im sure many other elite alliance was in same situation

ty ave good day
        S30 PEPSI
Single Polls, Total 1 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

françois dubuc... Last edit in 2014-9-18 00:49:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2021-1-17 15:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054561 second(s), 36 queries .