North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Bugs
16455 Threads / 74702 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 321| Reply: 2

No Wyrm Race Rewards

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kahlirakah
User
Joined 2014-5-5
Last Visited 2016-05-17
Post time 2014-9-18 09:03:18 | Show all posts |Read mode
No Wyrm Race Rewards Reply:2| View:321

Krystal
        Atlas s(183)

This morning, I checked to see which Wyrm I would have. I believe it started as green, then went to blue. Then to the purple one! (I\'m sorry but their names elude me) I asked in guild chat if anyone would want to guard it, as it was early (6 am-ish server time.) I wasn\'t so worried about being attacked at that hour. I didn\'t launch it then, I don\'t know what I was thinking (Probably must fish and check garden for bugs and alchemy and other stuff I could get done before I had to leave for work)

So I come home from work, shortly before 7pm server time (and before world boss) try to talk on chat to say hey! I still have this purple if anyone wants to guard it. But I can\'t even post in guild chat, or world chat. (Which I assume is it\'s own bug in it\'s own right) Team chat is the only chat working.

But that\'s not the point. After World Boss is over, I check my mail, see that ohhey! My VIP renewed! Yay Diamonds! Realize something. No Wyrm rewards. I check the skies to see if the purple wyrm is still flying? Nope. He\'s gone. So again I check my mail. No Wyrm rewards. I don\'t clean my inbox. And I needed the gold. But I get nothing. I still have not received anything. It is now 9pm Server time. And I still have not received my purple wyrm rewards.

Kind of annoyed by this.

ETA: It\'s not just me either. I have it from Abyss and SwEeTzNloVe that they haven\'t collected rewards either.
Translate

kahlirakah Last edit in 2014-9-18 09:03:18

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kahlirakah
User
Joined 2014-5-5
Last Visited 2016-05-17
 Author| Post time 2014-9-18 09:37:15 | Show all posts

No Wyrm Race Rewards

Adding: I protected a blue wyrm for StArGaZeR and received nothing for it.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kahlirakah Last edit in 2014-9-18 09:37:15

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-4 04:18 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054328 second(s), 36 queries .