North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 349| Reply: 3

Poor Suport

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jmsieve2001
User
Joined 2014-3-29
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-19 00:00:45 | Show all posts |Read mode
Poor Suport Reply:3| View:349
There is one major problem I have with this game and it is the support for it.; I love the game and enjoy playing it. I have gotten my family and friends hooked on it. The graphics are great. If not for the joy of playing the game and the time and effort in it, i would be tempted to play others, well less of this one and more of another.; I have had a couple of issues with my account and with billing that I can not ever get answers on.; FYI use paypal to pay, I use them and they are helping me with my issue. I purchased something and was not given the item. Lag time seem to be getting worse as well. Over all the game is great but the customer service needs some work.
Translate

jmsieve2001 Last edit in 2014-9-19 00:00:45

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
puravida
User
Joined 2014-4-11
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-19 00:07:18 | Show all posts

Poor Suport

\'\'some work\'\'

They need a whole load of work!! like a 500% boost and then magnifide by 10 and that doubled 4 times to give beter customer service. We report buggs / tickets, but 2 months or longer they r not replied / checked / answerd.;

Translate
Floor reply (0)

puravida Last edit in 2014-9-19 00:07:18

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
willis sapp
User
Joined 2014-2-12
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-19 01:46:37 | Show all posts

Poor Suport

Reply 1# puravida
I agree fully and i have been complaining as well for i still have a ticket i summited last month that i am still waiting for a responce on, due to a mishap on the recharging that costed me to miss out on the tycoon event by 700 points short of the 50k rewards... due to one payment going through automatically, the other 2 went through my bank but didnt register on the game till 3 hours and 20 mins later after the reset which was about 10 mins past reset time. I needed it before the 23:00 mark not 10 mins after the reset. If they took it out of my bank it should have been processed on the game and due to it i summited a ticket and yet to hear a responce. This is only one of the many i have summitted and still have yet to get a responce. FYI this is also the 9th time i posted a similar post like this and yet have been responded to on any of the forums. While i am in here i wanted to pull attention to the SERVER MERGERS as well. S31 LanceRuins, has 4 Guilds with Less then 20 actives in each and we are all combining into 2 guilds and Begging for a server merge. If we can get a Server Merge Sooner we would GREATLY APPRECIATE so we dont have to give up our homes to have enough actives to actually participate in the Guild Events. There are 100\'s Of SERVERS begging for this Mergers Even if you were to merge about 5 servers together at once. IT WOULD BE A GREAT IMPROVEMENT TO CREATE MORE EXCITEMENT FOR THE PLAYERS. HINT HINT by doing so, means more compitition which means more money income. Less Compeition Less Money Income due to lack of comparisons... I know the makers have to be a little smarter then that.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

willis sapp Last edit in 2014-9-19 01:46:37

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-6 04:17 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055570 second(s), 38 queries .