North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Strategy
933 Threads / 3561 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 939| Reply: 1

DUPLICATING METHOD FOR ARTIFACT CRYSTALS

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bambi jai
User
Joined 2016-8-30
Last Visited 2019-05-12
Post time 2017-2-17 09:27:23 | Show all posts |Read mode
DUPLICATING METHOD FOR ARTIFACT CRYSTALS Reply:1| View:939
Hey my  KF peeps! well i thought of a good way of making enough artifact crystals for KF exchange. this stage takes place every three days...I made this beneficial especially for THE FREE KF PLAYERS (NON-PAYING CUSTOMERS)  like me.
Enjoy!

DAY 1.
u already got one artifact crystal, exchange it for 5 God Erlang shards...then exchange dem for 5 divine pumpking shards
remember 1 pumpking gives u 6 beast certificates,
: 5*6= 30 beast certificates.
then, exchange these 30 beast certificates for taboo elements..
remember that 10 beast certificates  gives you 50 taboos
:30/10=3..3*50= 150taboos (3 of 50taboos),
then now exchange it for an artifact crystal from kf exchange..
RESULT: U GET THE SAME ARTIFACT CRYSTAL AND A 50 TABOOS REMAINING... PLEASE KEEP THEM AND DONT SPEND THE 50 TABOOS AT ALL.

DAY 2.
The SINGLE artifact crystal dat u just saved the previous day before (yesterday)....USE IT AGAIN (YES AGAIN)  TO DO THE SAME METHOD ALL OVER AGAIN.
RESULT; U GET THE SAME ONE ARTIFACT CRYSTAL AND  WITH ANOTHER 50 TABOOS.
U WILL NOTICE U GOT THE SAME ONE ARTIFACT CRYSTAL JUST LIKE U HAD BEFORE BUT THIS TIME... U GOT 100 TABOOS IN TOTAL( 50TABOOS THE DAY BEFORE AND ANOTHER 50 TABOOS NOW).
REMEMBER..PLEASE DONT STILL SPEND ON THOSE TABOOS ON YOUR MAIN CHARACTER..KEEP THEM.

DAY 3.
KINDLY CONVERT THE 100 TABOOS INTO AN ARTIFACT CRYSTAL...WHICH THERE BY MAKING U TO HAVE ONLY TWO ARTIFACT CRYSTALS IN YOUR BAG.
REMEMBER, IT'S A THREE DAY PROCESS...NOW KINDLY COUNT YOUR EVERY 3 DAYS FROM THIS VERY MOMENT ON YOUR CALENDER TO SEE HOW MANY U CAN GET WITHIN A MONTH OR TWO OR WOTEVER U DECIDE ON.. THIS EXCHANGE WAS BASED USING ONLY TABOO ELEMENT EXCHANGE ON KF EXCHANGE MENU...

OTHER GREAT SOURCES TO GET ARTIFACT CRYSTAL TO AID U.
NETHER STONES *100----1 ARTIFACT CRYSTAL
STARLIGHT CRYSTAL *80-----I ARTIFACT CRYSTAL
VOLCANO CRYSTAL *80----1 ARTIFACT CRYSTAL  
OCEAN CRYSTAL *80-----1 ARTIFACT CRYSTAL

DEPENDING ON YOUR LEVEL AND BR..THIS SHOULDN'T BE YOUR PROBLEM....NOW WITH ALL THESE SOURCES TO HELP U THRU AND ALONG WITH MY DUPLICATING METHOD USING ONE ARTIFACT CRYSTAL, U CAN GUESS HOW MANY ARTIFACT CRYSTALS U CAN GET WITH A MONTH OR TWO OR WOTEVER U DECIDE ON..

NOTE 1: THE ARTIFACT CRYSTALS U GET FROM NETHER STONES, STARLIGHT CRYSTALS, VOLCANO CRYSTALS, OCEAN CRYSTALS...ALWAYS SAVE THEM.....TO CONDUCT THIS EXCHANGE EVERY 3DAYS...ALL U NEED IS JUST ONE SINGLE ARTIFACT CRYSTAL FOR IT.

NOTE 2; MITHRIL EXCHANGE, I DONT REALLY COUNT ON IT BECOS I GET THEM ON RARE OCCASIONS.

I tried to make these all sound as easy and simple as ever...hope u will enjoy it...
feel free to drop your comments over these, i would love to hear frm u all...

LOL, HAVE FUN!!!

Translate

bambi jai Last edit in 2017-2-17 09:27:23

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
bambi jai
User
Joined 2016-8-30
Last Visited 2019-05-12
 Author| Post time 2017-2-17 09:31:21 | Show all posts
THIS IS FROM YOURS TRULY
IGN: Zanessca
SERVER: SERVER U-49(Fallingsky S365)
Translate
Floor reply (2)
  • I ADVISE THAT ON THE THIRD DAY WHEN U HAVE TWO ARTIFACT CRTSTALS.....PLEASE WAIT FOR THE NEXT DAY TO CONDUCT ANOTHER 3DAYS OF EXCHANGE USING ONE OF THEM  TO YET GET ANOTHER ARTIFACT CRYSTAL  TO AVOID CONFUSION AND WORRIES. THANK YOU
    Translate
    2017-2-17 09:55  Reply
  • a belated thank you for sharing your artifact crystal exchange strategy~
    Translate
    2017-6-10 01:53  Reply

bambi jai Last edit in 2017-2-17 09:31:21

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-2-29 15:10 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.047285 second(s), 35 queries .