North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Support
5015 Threads / 27327 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 469| Reply: 3

Please do something about server stability

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sena
User
Joined 2014-7-6
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-20 18:05:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
Please do something about server stability Reply:3| View:469
        This is not a post requesting for help, rather a post to request for the development team do to something about server stability because all the new contents and whatnot would just go to waste if we can\'t play properly without disconnecting, etc.

When I tried to log in a few hours before reset, it said I had my email and password are incorrect and that lasted for 1 hour and 20 mins.. Luckily, I managed to log in like 10 mins before WB. And I\'m one of those players who can\'t attend WB daily even with the additional one.

Just a while back, it was really laggy. During one of the battles in CSA, it went loading 1/26 for a long time. I had to refresh a few times and ended up getting Connecting to chat. Basically couldn\'t anything at all until end of CSA and right after that, I couldn\'t get into the server again.... Right now, I managed to get in but was told that my connection is lost...

Please do something about to stabilize the servers - just an honest request from a KF player. Thank you.

Translate

sena Last edit in 2014-9-20 18:05:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
yoshikou
User
Joined 2014-7-1
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-20 19:10:06 | Show all posts

We had some technical difficulty with the release of the new game that they\'ve decided to host. Most staff members are off due to the weekends, though, which was why response time took a while. Hopefully everything will return to normal in a few days.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

yoshikou Last edit in 2014-9-20 19:10:06

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sena
User
Joined 2014-7-6
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-9-21 16:17:00 | Show all posts

Thanks for responding, Yoshikou. Hmm, you mean the new game, Blood Crown, right? I also understand that the KF 2.5 update was being rolled. I typically experience more connection issues during and after updates.

Just some feedback, perhaps it\'s best to take KF servers down for a couple of hours during updates. That way you have less players complaining on here about this and that hence less firefighting required.

Still experiencing some issues throughout my gameplay and yes, I hope things get better soon.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sena Last edit in 2014-9-21 16:17:00

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-6 04:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051987 second(s), 38 queries .