North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
41381 Threads / 237267 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 236| Reply: 1

No Response to Submitted Support Tickets

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
hlmrjr
User
Joined 2014-5-27
Last Visited 2019-09-28
Post time 2014-9-22 14:55:56 | Show all posts |Read mode
No Response to Submitted Support Tickets Reply:1| View:236
I have submitted tickets for bugs in the game such as the Dark Abyss you get rewards the first time you click on the one-click button. You get the rewards once but not the second time. This ticket was submitted over 2 weeks ago no response. The GTArcade Club I have emailed Chris from the forum thread as you told us it did not work I have tried multiple times to apply to no avail. I have submitted 3 tickets on this matter. The first ticket was over a month and a half ago and still not one response to any of these tickets or issues. I have submitted a ticket because I lost out on a 1-click in game reward due to an malfunction no reply or response. Please tell me why is it I cannot get any response to any of my submitted tickets??
Translate

hlmrjr Last edit in 2014-9-22 14:55:56

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-4 12:42 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044747 second(s), 34 queries .