North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Strategy
933 Threads / 3562 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 3242| Reply: 3

[Guide] Forging Legendary Gear

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ovelia
User
Joined 2014-7-26
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-23 16:21:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Guide] Forging Legendary Gear Reply:3| View:3242

Hello fellow Knight\'s Fable players. In this thread, im going to give a basic guide regarding Legendary Gear Forging.
        For those who have no idea yet, this gear is available for lvl 60 and above players.;
        But starting lvl 50, you can collect some of the needed materials already.

First is by reaching lvl 50, you will be able to join the Alliance War:

Once you have done an alliance war, you will receive rewards such as Legendary Gear Scheme Chest
        and Holy Iron. Both materials are needed to forge a Legendary Gear:

[color

And an additional rewards that will be decided by your Alliance Leader will be distributed to chosen members:

Now to see how to Forge the Legendary gears, first open your character window and click the button on the left side, beside you avatar:

After this, a window will appear with the list of character class, choose the category according to your character class:

[color

Since my class is spiritus, i will click the spiritus gear set list, then you will see the Forge button, click it to see the list of gears that are available for forging:

In this window are list of gears and parts, and by click each you will see the required materials for each part, im going to use the legguards as an example:

Now, there are four(4) materials needed for each part, and in the example above, i will list down an examples where to get each materials:
        All of this can be purchased from Alliance War shop, using gold and silvers depending on what item:

First is the Blessed Plume, you can obtain this by purchasing from the alliance war shop, using gold:

Second one is the Holy Medal, also obtainable from alliance war shop:

Third is the Legendary Schema:

And, finally the Holy Irons:

Also like;mentioned earlier, that the legendary schema and holy irons are a part of Rewards from participating in an Alliance war.

So thats the basic guide for getting a Legendary Gear. It might take you awhile to collect all the required materials, but eventually you will be able to obtain one, so just keep on playing.

Good luck to all fellow warriors, and happy gaming!
Translate

ovelia Last edit in 2014-9-23 16:21:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
arnelcvs
User
Joined 2014-12-1
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2015-6-15 09:50:42 | Show all posts

well.. i have all the mats ...eventually somethings wrong coz i can\'t forge it says need high BR or lvl 60 up...im 75 and still cant do forging how much Br does it need or i need all geras to be legendary 70 up...please advice

Translate
Floor reply (0)

arnelcvs Last edit in 2015-6-15 09:50:42

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
angelxo
User
Joined 2015-3-1
Last Visited 2017-09-01
Post time 2015-6-15 10:01:19 | Show all posts

You should have made a thread but you need to have all your slots open and all your gems in your gear I believe because it gave me that before and that\'s what I did
Translate
Floor reply (0)

angelxo Last edit in 2015-6-15 10:01:19

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-4 14:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051624 second(s), 38 queries .