North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Strategy
933 Threads / 3562 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 712| Reply: 1

[STRATEGY] Holy Throne Conquest

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
khafael
User
Joined 2014-9-10
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-24 23:47:39 | Show all posts |Read mode
[STRATEGY] Holy Throne Conquest Reply:1| View:712

I play as a knight so I will be focusing more on how to pass the thrones as a knight.       
                        But the overall gist I believe is applicable for all classes       

The Holy Throne
So you have reached Level 35, then head over to The Holy throne
and get yourself a pretty nifty skill, a BEGIN SKILL

What this does is buffs your whole team at the opening of every fight, like such

well it wouldn’t be fair if you were the only one who get an entrance so expect your opponent to have one as well       

So when you do open up the holy throne, you have to conquer the pillars which looks like this       

Basically, its like the Hell Dungeon, in order to open up the next pillar you have to conquer the previous one
Take heed of the BR Rating recommended for conquering each pillar, this is the BR Rating needed to complete
all the stages of each pillar, so having a slightly lower BR may still get you through the easy and normal. Eventually the hell       

Remember, unless you finish the pillar, your Free Try(3 every day) wont be used up so you can dare yourself as much as you want
I myself am stubborn and does 5 trials each new pillar, untill I admit I cant do it that day, tomorrow maybe..       

Hero Placement and Skill Setup
Getting wiped out in Holy throne doesn’t mean weakness, well, at a point maybe.. But we can get around the AI\'s strategy because it never changes
I tweak with my placements and skill set ups when doing Holy throne, whats important is to get to the next pillar so the server\'s top player doesnt get too far away and leave you behind.       
                        Normal Placement - Divine Hero > Character > Blood/Spirit Hero       

this is my common set up, I want this when the monster at the back deals aoe damages, as this spreads out the damage between my divine hero
and my main char. While the blood hero makes fast work of these mobs       

Not normal Placement (I am not very creative) - Character > Divine/Iron Hero > Blood/Spirit Hero       

this is when the monster deals too much focus damage and takes out my hero quickly, my main character seems to be best to take head on attacks
so use this when monster acts like a blood hero       

For the skills I usually interchange between these two, the first being more defensive while the 2nd one for more damage, interchange them when
the other fails to work       

When do we know which to use? Now in my experience, it is always the 4th mob that does me in. of course if the 1st mobs kills you then
we have to accept that maybe, our BR ratiing really needs improvement, so always review the fights on this one here       

So with this, I somehow manage to defeat pillars while having a lower BR rating, I am not a strong player, I am a wise one, so I have more stars than some stronger chars.       

Last Few Tips
1. Once you get the Begin and End skills, remember to EQUIP them, its at the PROMOTION tab of your char window. I did forget to do it my first try
2. Once you unlock and finish a 3-star pillar, always do this one in case you cant get ahead on the harder 1-star and 2-star pillars. It gives more TOMES       
                        Well, that\'s about it, enjoy the game and see you around       

Translate

khafael Last edit in 2014-9-24 23:47:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-12 15:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.043895 second(s), 34 queries .