North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Bugs
16455 Threads / 74702 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 365| Reply: 4

It is time for bug hunt

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
pseudonym
User
Joined 2014-7-7
Last Visited 2016-06-06
Post time 2014-9-25 03:14:31 | Show all posts |Read mode
It is time for bug hunt Reply:4| View:365
        http://angel.gtarcade.com/news/1310
        Servers are being broken between Beholders road to the perpetual Dungeon error yet you use resource elsewhere.
        Seraph helm and archangel helm are decreasing damage so much every battle is a stalemate yet you use resources elsewhere.
        Server population is dropping in the single digits everyday yet you create more and use resources elsewhere.
        Ticket system is a joke to many and I even had to create a new forum account to be able to submit one yet resources are being spent elsewhere.

These are lvl 1 holy crap bugs and situations in the game and need to become priority number 1. I don\'t see anything that would be more important then these bugs and would love justification for the direction this game is going with new material and new servers over bug hunts. If you simply don\'t have the resources to fix these things you are and/or have already fallen into the top reason for bankruptcy while having a product people want to buy expanding too fast;;

We talk and/or complain because we enjoy the product and hope you enjoy creating something that brings joy to so many. We want this game to continue, we want the servers to continue, and we want our friends to continue. We want to feel secure that if we spend time and/or pay that the product wont simply break or take aspects out of the game. We all love all involved in the LOA project for making such a creation but we all know that is starting to turn.

Fix the bugs please. You want money and we want to give it to you but from an investment point of view it is a volatile stock with questionable management. Simply ask if this game was a commodity on the stock market would you be buying, holding, or selling your shares. From a pure;business point of view I don\'t think many would be buying.
Translate

pseudonym Last edit in 2014-9-25 03:14:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ronnycrawford6...
User
Joined 2014-7-16
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-25 03:33:34 | Show all posts

It is time for bug hunt

Well I have spoke on the forum about the data base error bug and no response and I think it is time to sell off. I see server participation going down daily. You need to fix the bugs and maybe merge servers instead of making new ones. Maybe it is time to spend my money else where.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

ronnycrawford6... Last edit in 2014-9-25 03:33:34

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dusty j. black...
User
Joined 2014-7-24
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-25 03:53:39 | Show all posts

It is time for bug hunt

New bugs, everyday. its funny tho.. I get no response on 4 bug problems, but I complain yesterday about not being able to recharge, POOF.. they are there to help me~!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

dusty j. black... Last edit in 2014-9-25 03:53:39

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xeph
User
Joined 2014-5-30
Last Visited 2020-03-26
Post time 2014-9-25 06:45:59 | Show all posts

It is time for bug hunt

I agree 100% with the OP.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xeph Last edit in 2014-9-25 06:45:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-4 02:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053944 second(s), 40 queries .