North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Strategy
933 Threads / 3562 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 525| Reply: 2

holy throne : non -spending magi

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dethmatic
User
Joined 2014-7-22
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-25 07:56:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
holy throne : non -spending magi Reply:2| View:525
        I am not a heavy spending person in game, I got to VIP 3, but refuse to spend more on game as every event and feature is turning to nothing but who has the greatest wallet and not allowing non spenders a chance to garner anything decent as such I am far weaker than most other characters but I am proud of what I have managed to accomplish in doing so.;

For holy throne there is two things that are a necessity in beating this mammoth juggernaut of a challenge. First you need high hit for your character as well as high hit on your heroes. Mine currently is in mid level range but I am constantly working on getting it higher. Hit nostrum is a key component in this as well, that extra ten percent adds up and helps out tremendously. The reason for high hit is simple, the back level mob on every holy throne pillar level has very high dodge stats and will dodge and will dodge you a lot. Higher hit level increases your chance to avoid these insane dodges and gives you an opportunity to achieve victory.;

The second thing you need is to counteract the high dodges from the mobs with high dodges of your own with your heroes. As a magi I sat in the back row and allow my heroes to absorb damage for me. I use both good templar and great lancer for my heroes as I like this formation with a magi. I have high dodge on lancer in first position and high hp and m-def on gt in second, currently working on better title for gt but no luck thus far. The high dodge counters the enemies high dodges and keeps hero alive a long time. When I get better title on gt a will advance further in holy throne but currently at stand still at 51 stars as a level 72 mage with 382k br.;

As far as talent points are concerned stock them up into both your beginning and end skill. These skills are devastating for a mage and currently have both of mine at level 7. I also have put some into m-att and hp as well as these also help you out. The beginning skill of extra m-att hurts and it hurts a lot while the end skill is a devastating aoe that is far superior to any of your other skills. Mine currently hits all for 45k non crit and greater than 80k when it crits,;
Translate

dethmatic Last edit in 2014-9-25 07:56:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dethmatic
User
Joined 2014-7-22
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-9-29 11:41:16 | Show all posts

holy throne : non -spending magi

update level 73 now
        404k br;

have now got to 55 stars

same strategy been upgrading heroes a lot and now have beginning skill at level 8 saving up to get end skill to 8 as well

will keep this updated as i advance and see how far a non spender gets in the throne
Translate
Floor reply (0)

dethmatic Last edit in 2014-9-29 11:41:16

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-4 01:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046361 second(s), 36 queries .