North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 819| Reply: 4

Stop Complain and Whining If You a Free Player

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gipsy danger
User
Joined 2014-5-15
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-26 02:38:07 | Show all posts |Read mode
Stop Complain and Whining If You a Free Player Reply:4| View:819

I\'m sure there are many free players that much stronger than me. But I just want to show what i can have as a free player in 3 months old server to other free players who just can complain and whining about how difficult in TA, CS, get item etc. A free player can\'t be the strongest but can be strong or stronger. It\'s just a matter of good resources management and being patience.

Feather, S354
Translate

gipsy danger Last edit in 2014-9-26 02:38:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
raphangelo
User
Joined 2014-7-4
Last Visited 2018-07-06
Post time 2014-9-26 02:49:17 | Show all posts

psssst, get astral child + Nereida
Translate
Floor reply (0)

raphangelo Last edit in 2014-9-26 02:49:17

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
raphangelo
User
Joined 2014-7-4
Last Visited 2018-07-06
Post time 2014-9-26 02:58:10 | Show all posts

I personally think free players can still complain.

R2Games free-players get free \'recharge\' hot events everyday by just watching a video for 1 diamond.
        This gives them 80 seraphstone free per day (from hot events)
        Also free angel/mount from angel+mount exclusive (Vienna this time free for them, Cerebus free for them. They all had Aoede so, 1500 arena badges saved)

Then get \'spend any amount\' reward as well by just spending 1 diamond on spire or 2 diamond in garden.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

raphangelo Last edit in 2014-9-26 02:58:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
pseudonym
User
Joined 2014-7-7
Last Visited 2016-06-06
Post time 2014-9-26 04:38:34 | Show all posts

My vent (it happens);so potential TL;DR

I mean it\'s a game so why do so many people become hostile and sometimes out of nowhere. Isn\'t this supposed to be fun and friendly competition on something that isn\'t of huge consequences on our lives; unlike most of real life (rat race, social standing, attracting people;ect).

Sure sometimes things don\'t go our way here and we need a vent;;as after a long period of time we become invested in this game emotionally just like anything one spends a long periods of time on something they are not forced to do. People are not the direction the vent needs to point.

Derogatorily;proclaiming that this person is this, that person is that, spenders are cheaters, free players are leeches. Feeling;my problem is the most important (true of some but that\'s a minority), everything negative I witness is a crime against me, I deserve more, and could go on forever certain attitudes I find. Especially when this behavior is so hard to find because it is hard to accept a;less concentrated thought like;that could enter;our mind.

Everyone has their place especially in this game where players and resources are spread so thin.

We get placed into this highly competitive environment and lose sight of all our accomplishments, only step moving forward, a constant improvement, and degrade into our accomplishments are all relative to others which is a difficult perspective to deal with. We forget that we are a community, a place where we can make friends, share experiences, laugh, and learn different perspectives and perceptions people have. That degrades into making enemies whom you only have contempt towards others.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

pseudonym Last edit in 2014-9-26 04:38:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-4 01:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.051688 second(s), 40 queries .