North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7338 Threads / 28009 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 349| Reply: 3

Clean up support section

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
pseudonym
User
Joined 2014-7-7
Last Visited 2016-06-06
Post time 2014-9-26 21:48:07 | Show all posts |Read mode
Clean up support section Reply:3| View:349

Over half of the support topics are on payment problems. Could someone please make payment problems a separate section. I know they should go straight to sending in a ticket but people aren\'t doing that and;after so long even the people doing what they are supposed to go to the support section to get a response. ;
        Players have great ability to help the other support topics and nothing at all to help with payment problems and all the payment problem topics really deter me from going there often at least.

Could clean up suggestion with a sub section Case for server merge as that takes up a ton of space too or other requested 100 times.
Translate

pseudonym Last edit in 2014-9-26 21:48:07

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
janfousek
User
Joined 2014-5-21
Last Visited 2017-05-15
Post time 2014-9-27 03:49:11 | Show all posts

Clean up support section

I will tell you why people are not sending any tickets anymore - nobody read a single ticket in about 3 months.
        Seeing so many payment trouble in a commonly visited part of forum is a good way to slow down the spending as so many people see that the game is buggy on all ends. So I am against such a move. While I agree with your motivation, I think mine is much stronger.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

janfousek Last edit in 2014-9-27 03:49:11

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
blademan
User
Joined 2014-8-28
Last Visited 2020-05-02
Post time 2014-9-27 04:48:54 | Show all posts

Clean up support section

agree. -_-
        And this is called an developer? So much money but no time for the(paying) customers.
        But if an recharging isnt possible they are jumping like crazy.
        Still they are giving an sh... about rechargers and high rolers. No Support, no replys.

Awfull.

Please change that. Thats an dead sign for an company.
        At pay to play(to wins) how this is one it is an must to having an great support.
        Even at forums.

You are lucky, Gtarcade, that there wasnt an shitstorm already like it is usual alt ultra bad supported pay games.

/edit: the ddos faction is an sign that here is something smelly going on.

At the moment this (forum/support)-management here is an no go.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

blademan Last edit in 2014-9-27 04:48:54

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-13 13:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050289 second(s), 38 queries .