North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Strategy
933 Threads / 3562 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1580| Reply: 2

[Guide} Holy Throne for Starters

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ovelia
User
Joined 2014-7-26
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-28 20:14:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Guide} Holy Throne for Starters Reply:2| View:1580
        Hello players of Knight\'s Fable, in here will be some tips and a basic guide for Holy Throne.
        First you just have to reach certain level to unlock the Holy Throne feature, then to enter, just click the button on the upper part of your screen:

If this is your first time, this will be the pillars you have to beat:

For starters, i would like to suggest getting Tank heroes in your formation. Here are some of them:

And if you can save enough reputation, you could go for a legendary hero tank which is Pandora:

Now after beating all the pillars in the 1st page, you will unlock another page with more pillars:

Here, the pillars have now a set of difficulties, and you need more BR the higher the difficulty:

And of course, the harder the difficulty, the higher the rewards. Also you will obtain Stars whenever you succeed in beating these pillars.
        Easy = 1 star, Hard = 2 stars, and Hell = 3 stars.;The use of this Stars will be explained later on.
        Since this will be more difficult, i would like to suggest some better Tank heroes, at the cost of reputations:

Now some details about Holy Throne, is that whenever you beat the pillars, you will be rewarded with Holy Tomes and Holy Souls and Stars:

Holy Tomes are needed to upgrade your talent skills, which i will explain in a while:

And Holy Souls are needed to promote your Character Title:

And the your total stars is showed below, the number of this depends on how many pillars you have beaten already:

Now to use these, first you have to click the Promotion button in the picture above, then this window will appear:

The Promotion button requires the Stars obtained from finishing pillars and Holy Souls to Promote your current Title.
        While the Talent button, will show you the list of skills available for upgrade, which the Holy Tomes are needed:

To unlock the other Active and Passive skill talents, you just have to finish more pillars in Holy Throne, but remember that it will be harder as you progress.

So remember to improve your BR as you progress in the game, upgrade your gears, synth better gems and make your heroes and beast stronger.

And thats my basic guide regarding the Holy Throne, if there are any additional suggestions and recommendations, feel free to reply here.

Thanks and happy gaming my Fellow warriors!

Translate

ovelia Last edit in 2014-9-28 20:14:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gaildenning16
User
Joined 2014-7-5
Last Visited 2016-01-31
Post time 2015-3-18 04:27:09 | Show all posts

[Guide} Holy Throne for Starters

Can you tell me if there is a promotion guide for Fighters please, seems they are all for Knights, I just do not know which promo button to use.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

gaildenning16 Last edit in 2015-3-18 04:27:09

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-3 22:42 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.052190 second(s), 36 queries .