North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 927| Reply: 6

Cross class skills?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
killerkowz
User
Joined 2014-5-14
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-28 20:51:43 | Show all posts |Read mode
Cross class skills? Reply:6| View:927

I\'m kind of curious how this works. I have seen a paladin with Wrath strike and Valiant banner and I\'ve seen a Berserker use the revive dragon soul. Is there something that I\'m missing or is there a glitch that people are exploiting? Right now I\'m on S212 Thalia level 68 and I have yet to find anything that would be able to give me Frenzied regen or a revive dragon soul.
        This guy below is a Paladin using Berserker skills which is why I\'m really curious. It\'s cool as hell but kind of ridiculous since skills are kind of the reason you pick a certain class, not so you can mix and match them later.

http://s8-angel-facebook.gtarcade.com/share.php?sid=39005920000008&pkId=1245422542d9e614
        Side note, why in the hell do you keep raising the bar on what it takes to get Super prizes? I get that GTArcade likes to make money but Damn, doubling the HOC requirement is a bit much since it was at 20k the last time HOC was up (if I remember right).
Translate

killerkowz Last edit in 2014-9-28 20:51:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xjollyjoker
User
Joined 2014-4-11
Last Visited 2016-04-04
Post time 2014-9-28 21:23:20 | Show all posts

Cross class skills?

And your problem is????

Sorry but i dont realy get it..................what\'s your problem???
        Wrath Strike and Valiant Banner are common skill\'s for warrior class till lvl 45.............so i dont realy understand what\'s your problem, sowwie
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xjollyjoker Last edit in 2014-9-28 21:23:20

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
killerkowz
User
Joined 2014-5-14
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-9-28 21:35:47 | Show all posts

Cross class skills?

If you don\'t understand then read carefully.
        So a Paladin get\'s the common warrior skills even after choosing their class? I have a paladin on a different server who does not have either of those skills so your point is null in that regard. Since I\'m doubting you took the time to even watch the video which means you\'re answer is uneducated and you shouldn\'t have posted anything.
        Mages have a dragon soul for reviving. I have seen a Berserker use that revive skill. I understand that there is a God armour that gives that revive effect but have heard people not sure if they didn\'t know what they were talking about or were making stuff up but mentioned that you can get the revive dragonsoul regardless of class.;

Also, the problem is in the post. Do you just not read or what? I am legitimately curious.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

killerkowz Last edit in 2014-9-28 21:35:47

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
яє∂ѕнιfт...
User
Joined 2014-6-5
Last Visited 2020-08-05
Post time 2014-9-28 21:57:59 | Show all posts

Cross class skills?

Every single base class (warrior, mage, archer) has 2 skills learned as soon as the game begins before lv 45 when there are 2 skill paths. ;For a warrior these are wrathstrike and valiant banner, every single warrior has access to both of these skills, be they paladin or berserker, every mage be they a mystic or a sorc has shock therapy and frostbite, every archer be they ranger or hunter has puncture shot and jungle law. ;These skill are common to BOTH skill trees of each class regardless of choice. ;You\'re heavily mistaken to argue that your pally alt doesn\'t have wrathstrike or to argue that that is a berserker skill. ;

There is absolutely NO WAY AT ALL to get mage pheonix Nirvana on a warrior or an archer class hero. ;Otherwise everyone would be using archer shield, not mage revive. ;The godly armor has given every class a revive skill, however mages have the ability to respawn multiple times and that is something no class can replicate as of now.

Before you say I\'m uninformed as you said to the other poster, I have been playing since January 7th, I have a lv 79 zerker and a lv 71 hunter, my brother is a lv 76 paladin I have other alts of players that quit and thus I\'ve played with every single class above lv 75 except for archer because they are still very new.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

яє∂ѕнιfт... Last edit in 2014-9-28 21:57:59

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
xjollyjoker
User
Joined 2014-4-11
Last Visited 2016-04-04
Post time 2014-9-29 14:19:43 | Show all posts

Cross class skills?

Reply 2# jghawes@msn.com
        ik morti\'s fight ~,~

I have a pala and if you wanna see it chek out s397 or kabam S1 for my mage or i could go on with other chars on diff servers, i play this game since the CBT...............belive me, ik what i\'m talking!

And i dont understand??? ) funny

You have pala which doesnt have does skill\'s?? Dude,no offense but try to lie a bit harder, Zerk and Pala got 1st 2 skill\'s on the COMMON side of the skill tree: Wrath and Valiant are COMMON!!;
        So again i have no idea what\'s your main problem ~,~

EDIT: Here are some SS\'s also so you wont be able to say that i have no idea what i\'m talking bout..............
        We go with PALADIN first:

And now we go with Zerk:

Well i hope this make\'s things clear enough for you to understand ^_^
Translate
Floor reply (0)

xjollyjoker Last edit in 2014-9-29 14:19:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
gipsy danger
User
Joined 2014-5-15
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-29 16:41:37 | Show all posts

Cross class skills?

About that revive, have you ever heard about void armor and genesis battleplate? If you never heard of it, please see the picture below.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

gipsy danger Last edit in 2014-9-29 16:41:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-6 03:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062688 second(s), 44 queries .