North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
41409 Threads / 237438 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 514| Reply: 7

GET THE BLITZING SYSTEM FIXED

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
michael geiogu...
User
Joined 2014-6-4
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-29 09:26:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
GET THE BLITZING SYSTEM FIXED Reply:7| View:514
                        Dear con artists(gtarcade),;       
                        ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; One of my close guild mates pidiwidi has not be able to do his loops or blitz zodiac. We asked for you to fix it and nothing got done so here I am to make sure it gets done. You want people to not bad mouth you and have a good reputation then take care of your players before money dumb a*ses.       

The one and only,

Gdawg

Translate

michael geiogu... Last edit in 2014-9-29 09:26:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lgcjosh
User
Joined 2014-7-31
Last Visited 2018-01-17
Post time 2014-9-29 11:48:04 | Show all posts

I have a completely random question here not trying to be an ass but when is the last time you created and scripted a game? If you think these problems are something they can just snap their fingers and fix your wrong. These issues take time to investigate, test and repair. I would know. Now please take a chill pill and let the devs to their job.;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

lgcjosh Last edit in 2014-9-29 11:48:04

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mrspeedy2009
User
Joined 2014-6-17
Last Visited 2018-09-13
Post time 2014-9-29 15:32:48 | Show all posts

@josh[gc] ;do u even know how long this goes on.. if not;

THEN JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

read in the forums about how long this shit goes on for people, like Beholders Road S149, they complained for like 2 months about it and the devs dont even care to look into the problems.. but they only care for money, and open more servers
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mrspeedy2009 Last edit in 2014-9-29 15:32:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lgcjosh
User
Joined 2014-7-31
Last Visited 2018-01-17
Post time 2014-9-29 17:25:22 | Show all posts

What you don\'t realize is that im logged in to these forums 24/7 i see exactly what goes on. A bunch of short tempered gamers who think the devs can just snap their fingers and fix 3000 problems in under a second. Go build yourself a game have 2 million people play it and make sure u can meet all their demands every day by yourself then come back and talk crap to me. Until then i don\'t wanna hear it.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

lgcjosh Last edit in 2014-9-29 17:25:22

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
janfousek
User
Joined 2014-5-21
Last Visited 2017-05-15
Post time 2014-9-29 18:36:41 | Show all posts

Reply 3# josh[lgc]

I understand you are here to do support for gta, but your coments are insane. Most of the hard bugs are known for so many months and the only thing gta is doing is adding new triggers to make them more and more common. Totems were the biggest one, since these not may players have their experience unhampered.
        If the developers are unable to fix basic core bugs in longer time than it took to originally make the game, it means they should be fired because they are incompetent. In fact there are two basic bugs in the code and these are responsible for most of the glitches that are reported in the forum - so far from 3000 - and both are known for very long, one since january, another since at most may. Mods were told so many times by it experienced players what is basis for them, so the basic analysis that gta should have done during the testing phase (which they proly never did with any single aspect of he game) was done for them many times over and most of us tend to give the same results - so we are proly right in that.
        My feeling is that there are no developers at gta and proly not even at youzu. There is a game core they used to build loa and kf while they did far better job in game principles in loa, they did far better job in coding in kf. Kf is fast and smooth while it shares so many bugs and glitches with loa. And as you should know, when you have the core (or engine if you will), it takes only bunch of schoolkids to make a game on top of it. But these are unable to fix the core because they have no clue how it works.
        ;I cant wait for the tc fix as that one would prove me right if the timing bug remain present in rest of the game - and because they are writing only about tc fix, I think it will be just a workaround for one trigger. Let me guess even deeper, I think they are going to disable the possibility to run before taking the flag is really over. So lets wait for it and get back to this thread when we see how they managed their job.

And as most of the mods only tell jokes or outright lies about how soon some fixes are to come, or that developers are working on it, we do not believe them anymore and started making fun of them long time ago.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

janfousek Last edit in 2014-9-29 18:36:41

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lgcjosh
User
Joined 2014-7-31
Last Visited 2018-01-17
Post time 2014-9-29 19:03:57 | Show all posts

I understand where your coming from but at the same time spamming the forum with flame posts against people who don\'t even read the forums can\'t be helping in the slightest bit. Just saying lol

The mod team is only doing their job they interact with the developers and can only relay information that they are given by the development team. We can\'t really put any blame on them if the information is incorrect. I have a background of working on staff for games and all these problems or very common in gaming communities. Honestly 90% of the problems i see here are common sense that don\'t even need to be brought to attention. Nobody is perfect though so its completely understandable.;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

lgcjosh Last edit in 2014-9-29 19:03:57

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
janfousek
User
Joined 2014-5-21
Last Visited 2017-05-15
Post time 2014-9-30 03:13:48 | Show all posts

Reply 5# josh[lgc]
        if they did their job, they wpuld look into database and do not request nonsensual unachievable screenshots for example ;yeah, juniors cant look inthere, so they are just useless seeds to pump up spending by free diamonds.
        And being paid for telling lies you very well know are lies is kinda absurd - I\'d drop such job very fast. And dont tell they are so limited, they do believe what they are writing here. And it is very fine to correct what they write. And as far as flaming goes, if they are to relay information, then they should relay the flames too...
Translate
Floor reply (0)

janfousek Last edit in 2014-9-30 03:13:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-12 15:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.062214 second(s), 46 queries .