North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7338 Threads / 28009 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 326| Reply: 1

suggestions on things to improve game play

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
starlight279
User
Joined 2014-1-17
Last Visited 2018-07-12
Post time 2014-9-29 13:58:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
suggestions on things to improve game play Reply:1| View:326
        the angel tear idea were you can input the amount of tears you wish to use was excellent idea. i think they should be made possible for rune stone, soul stone, bless stone, gem enhancement stone, refining stones, and seph stones. reason being it kinda makes it a lot easier when consumer regain comes out to just input the amount of said items you wish to use that way you dont have to guess and keep going back and forth looking to see if you have met the requirements yet.;

also marriage was a bit of a challenge to achieve getting and it seems now like it was not really worth it much after you get married. i mean you build your intimacy up to get married but what afterwards. you keep building but nothing to do with it. maybe have a shop or exchange thing were we can get items such as a couples fairy, mount, wings , outfit or something . as for wedding once a day per is good but attending 3 only a day is not . i wish there was more i could attend. and for those who have the wedding garb how about making it so we can actually for them into the daydream chest or recycle them for soul stones. also marriage tree rewards maybe make it higher and the tree maybe be able to grow more. ;just seems a bit of work for those who dont pay to up there intimacy; just to have it go to waste afterwards.

world tree level limit is 100 and i dont understand why. the rewards kinda are not that great either especially being a higher level player. i support the form that was talking about this actually. ;
Translate

starlight279 Last edit in 2014-9-29 13:58:29

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-13 13:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.272880 second(s), 34 queries .