North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 833| Reply: 10

Knight Set Up

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
masmoe
User
Joined 2014-8-11
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-29 14:46:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
Knight Set Up Reply:10| View:833

Hi I am Knight lv 70 by today.
        My server populated with Fighter and the strongest use Templa and Storm Rage (with Ice Wrath skill).
        Please give me suggestion to counter these Fighter;
        What hero should be recruited and what skill used?
        What my char glory and skill should be used?

Currently i used Dragon Guard and rely on chaos storm,bravery and blood strike

Thanks
Translate

masmoe Last edit in 2014-9-29 14:46:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
danraven
User
Joined 2014-7-29
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-29 14:55:37 | Show all posts

Knight Set Up

IM a knight too and I think I can answer your question. Sad part is u need to have at least 50-100k battle rating lead against them. Make sure you have high agi to strike 1st. Most people disregard agi and get killed by players that got promoted. In this part of the game (mid-game) u have to disregard ur pdef/mdef and go all out crit/hit/patk . Since fighter has low hp make sure that ur dragon smash finishes the job. In the event that the fighter strikes 1st. u have to make sure you can survive the verdict blow. If you would ask me..from being the easiest enemy to kite around..the fighter is now the deadliest of all other classes. Thanks to verdict which ruins the (single target) extremely high damage rule by fighter. Overpowered and imbalanced. They have to release the original skills by knight star frag , etc which might makes the knight overpowered. But that only makes it fair against fighter.

As for your set-up.. braver is a suicidal skill. even with 30k pdef. a fighter with 22K patk can hit u with 40k damage. Not to mention the horrible damage multiplier that blazing blood offers. The 20% decrease damage is no more than a joke if u  ask me. now for your set up, go offensive and go back to thunder wrath title or sea storm if you don\'t have wrath yet. Templar with celebration of HP on position 1, stormer with aria of devil title on position 2..(should be another tank if you ask me ,or a lancer that can kill back row enemy in 1 hit) Max patk/hit/crit and go for Chaos storm strike>Earth stomp(tornado blow if you have it)>boiling blood strike>first aid

A bit too much? That\'s a problem with an imbalanced hero. please fix GTarcade. More power!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

danraven Last edit in 2014-9-29 14:55:37

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
masmoe
User
Joined 2014-8-11
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-9-29 15:07:20 | Show all posts

Knight Set Up

Reply 1# reinvergel@live.com
Thanks for your information. Could you suggest me what hero should recruited?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

masmoe Last edit in 2014-9-29 15:07:20

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
yoshikou
User
Joined 2014-7-1
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-29 15:14:00 | Show all posts

Knight Set Up

Unless you\'re super buffed with a load of PDEF and Harden, I don\'t suggest you use taunt skills. Taunting an enemy Fighter is a big no no, as they\'ll skip past your tank heroes and just go straight for you and burst you down.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

yoshikou Last edit in 2014-9-29 15:14:00

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
masmoe
User
Joined 2014-8-11
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-9-29 15:26:09 | Show all posts

Knight Set Up

Reply 3# yoshikou
        yes..i realized that. I plan to change Bravery with iron wall.
        could you advise me regarding skill set up?

Translate
Floor reply (0)

masmoe Last edit in 2014-9-29 15:26:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
yoshikou
User
Joined 2014-7-1
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-29 16:51:52 | Show all posts

Knight Set Up

I don\'t really play Knights, but I suggest you stack AoEs that don\'t taunt. AoEs such as  Iron Wall,Tornado Blow.  Get Heroes that can hit the back row in case Fighters place their characters there (ex. Great Lancer). Or get heroes with taunt so you can distribute the damage.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

yoshikou Last edit in 2014-9-29 16:51:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
masmoe
User
Joined 2014-8-11
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-9-29 17:09:51 | Show all posts

Knight Set Up

for hero which will be better stun lock hero or pure tank hero? lancer+scyt or tarki+templar?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

masmoe Last edit in 2014-9-29 17:09:51

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
wuacoo
User
Joined 2014-7-28
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-29 17:23:32 | Show all posts

Knight Set Up

for heroes choice it depends on your skills pick
        either you go all out offense (Divine/spirit) or full defense (Divine/Iron, Iron/Iron)
Full def
        pros: With magic break it deals damage based on pdef, so your magic break (assuming it at same lvl as the enemy which isn\'t knight) will deal more damage, and the skill also have the highest chance to trigger among any other skills (30%)
        Cons: Only single target skill and only this skill is using def stats to boost damage

Full Offense
        Pros: if you have both high agility on your heroes chance you are doing first move is better, so with icewrath/ignore def skills and good amount of damage you can swipe entire party within 3 turn
        Cons: Most likely fail if you are not doing enough damage against another aoe spammer.

at higher lvl you might not want your heroes dead first
        so bravery is really essentials at this point, especially with so many stun lock ability
        oh yes... try against yoshikou in csa, if u have ur dps/character at backrow u won\'t be able to do anything.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

wuacoo Last edit in 2014-9-29 17:23:32

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
yoshikou
User
Joined 2014-7-1
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-29 17:36:22 | Show all posts

Knight Set Up

Full stun lock team is also guaranteed that your END skill will go off first, if you\'re using Lancer and it procs.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

yoshikou Last edit in 2014-9-29 17:36:22

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
danraven
User
Joined 2014-7-29
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-30 00:03:37 | Show all posts

Knight Set Up

;;;;                        for heroes choice it depends on your skills pick       
                        either you go all out offense (Divine/spirit) or full defense (Divine/Iron, Iron/Iron)
Full def       
                        pros: With magic break it deals damage based on pdef, so your magic break (assuming it at same lvl as the enemy which isn\'t knight) will deal more damage, and the skill also have the highest chance to trigger among any other skills (30%)       
                        Cons: Only single target skill and only this skill is using def stats to boost damage       

Full Offense       
                        Pros: if you have both high agility on your heroes chance you are doing first move is better, so with icewrath/ignore def skills and good amount of damage you can swipe entire party within 3 turn       
                        Cons: Most likely fail if you are not doing enough damage against another aoe spammer.       

at higher lvl you might not want your heroes dead first       
                        so bravery is really essentials at this point, especially with so many stun lock ability       
                        oh yes... try against yoshikou in csa, if u have ur dps/character at backrow u won\'t be able to do anything.       

;;; wuacoo posted on 2014-09-29 04:23:32;;;;

i agree with wuacoo..but if the server that you are in really has lots of fighter u might wanna go lancer with a hitter/damager title on position 2. Or if you want him durable get a high hp high pdef title and get magic break for high damage(ignore defense) not to mention the stun from lancers special. Rarely..depending on the title..people put Templar on position 1 bec with high hp Templar is durable enough to cause High aoe damage + Survivability
Translate
Floor reply (0)

danraven Last edit in 2014-9-30 00:03:37

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-4 14:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065595 second(s), 52 queries .