North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Support
41409 Threads / 237438 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 518| Reply: 6

Shop item not in bag

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nici un nume
User
Joined 2014-6-6
Last Visited 2017-10-19
Post time 2014-9-29 22:17:22 | Show all posts |Read mode
Shop item not in bag Reply:6| View:518
I just bought something from shop and its not in my bag, no i did not use it, and no refresh did not fix it..i sent a ticket to support, but SURPRISE, they never reply, so i thought i try here too, cause in case you didn\'t know..its real money i spend in the game, they don\'t fell from the skies, so..what will you do to fix it ?
Translate

nici un nume Last edit in 2014-9-29 22:17:22

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lgcjosh
User
Joined 2014-7-31
Last Visited 2018-01-17
Post time 2014-9-29 22:20:35 | Show all posts

Shop item not in bag

Read this post:   http://community.gtarcade.com/post/30110/
        Make sure you have added enough information so that a moderator can assist you more quickly with this issue.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

lgcjosh Last edit in 2014-9-29 22:20:35

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nici un nume
User
Joined 2014-6-6
Last Visited 2017-10-19
 Author| Post time 2014-9-29 22:26:19 | Show all posts

Shop item not in bag

Hello Fellow users. I noticed in this thread that many times, players voice their problems but do not provide with proof or details. In order to facilitate our work , please provide us with this information when you make a thread:
-Ign
-Server name
-Detailed explanation of the problem
-Screenshot to help us understand the problem and facilitate the communication (there is a saying: A picture is worth 1000 words)
-If it\'s related to payment, please provide the transaction log

The reason we require this information is required in order to facilitate your demands . As FMs, we do not have access to a \'\'particular\'\' database to check out nor can we check any logs, therefore users refusing to comply with those requests will just prolong their waiting time. Thank you for your comprehension and have a good day.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

nici un nume Last edit in 2014-9-29 22:26:19

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nici un nume
User
Joined 2014-6-6
Last Visited 2017-10-19
 Author| Post time 2014-9-29 22:33:31 | Show all posts

Shop item not in bag

;;;;                        Hello Fellow users. I noticed in this thread that many times, players voice their problems but do not provide with proof or details. In order to facilitate our work , please provide us with this information when you make a thread:                                -Ign                                -Server name                                -Detailed explanation of the problem                                -Screenshot to help us understand the problem and facilitate the communication (there is a saying: A picture is worth 1000 words)                                -If it\'s related to payment, please provide the transaction log                               
                                The reason we require this information is required in order to facilitate your demands . As FMs, we do not have access to a \'\'particular\'\' database to check out nor can we check any logs, therefore users refusing to comply with those requests will just prolong their waiting time. Thank you for your comprehension and have a good day.                               
                                ;;; nici un nume posted on 2014-09-29 09:26:19;;;;                                

OK, first of all..when u click support in game, they already should have all this data, since is connected to your account, CORRECT ? ok.
        We try here too, im sorry but im so frustrated it makes me laugh
        so this is me IGN : dream
        Platform Facebook
        Server s14 Foultusk Lair
        Want a pic cause its like a thousand words ? : )) How about instead of clichees you fix the game, think about it, HOW will a picture of my bag not having the item i bought in it will help you ?How will you know i used the item or not ? I bought the daily value pack right now, and its not in bag, i should send u screenshots with my facebook account for all the ppl to see my personal info ? sure we can do that too lol. You should have logs with the usage of the account, cause for once when u replied on a ticket i sent ive been given this answer, we looked in logs and it said u did this and that, so yeah u can check, stop using it as an excuse.
        Ok anyways..problem : bought daily value pack;
        Bag = doesnt have it
        Picture will help = No
        Check your logs please.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

nici un nume Last edit in 2014-9-29 22:33:31

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lgcjosh
User
Joined 2014-7-31
Last Visited 2018-01-17
Post time 2014-9-29 22:36:44 | Show all posts

Shop item not in bag

Reply 3# nici un nume
Just trying to help out here but do you have any screenshots of your inventory showing the absense of the item?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

lgcjosh Last edit in 2014-9-29 22:36:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nici un nume
User
Joined 2014-6-6
Last Visited 2017-10-19
 Author| Post time 2014-9-29 22:47:06 | Show all posts

Shop item not in bag

Reply 4# josh[lgc]
i can make screenshots, but how will they help ? its a box that u buy and it opens to give u 250k gold and 20 stamina, how will u believe me if i say i didnt used it already ? and i make such a fuss for 99 diamonds, it wont help, think about it. Im frustrated its not the first time it happens, they take the diamonds and u dont get your item, and support is not helping you.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

nici un nume Last edit in 2014-9-29 22:47:06

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-12 15:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.059317 second(s), 44 queries .