North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 779| Reply: 7

A guide to events for new players?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
pallydelphinea...
User
Joined 2014-9-6
Last Visited 2017-11-18
Post time 2014-9-30 05:21:25 | Show all posts |Read mode
A guide to events for new players? Reply:7| View:779
        Those that say Just plan for X event
        UMM, HOW?

I started about Sept. 5th, I think. So every event has been new to me, and most have had something I\'d like. But, nowhere have I seen a schedule, or even a list of possible events!

So all those who say hoard up a week before X(when I have yet to see an event announced more than 3 days in advance), how about something usefull?

So far for September I have seen:
        1);;;; House of cards. What the difference is I can\'t tell aside from rewards. Aces/7s can\'t be traded at all in card shop, only gotten from chests or rankings, but everything carries over from one HoC to the next.

2) ;;;;A single server tycoon, and a cross server tycoon. These revolve around getting ingame resources, and as such, are heavily in favor of higher level characters. Mostly because most dailes are unlocked at later levels, and more gold is given the higher level you are. This can be circumvented by saving gemology cards and using them during the event. How many, I\'m not sure.

3);;;;Group Buy. The more people buy items from the catalogue the cheaper they get, up to 50%off. And you get some tickets daily that substitute as diamonds! ;Before you get excited however, note that you will at most be able to buy 1 or 2 items just with these tickets. The rest will just act as a further discount. There is a voucher section as well, but typically you can only buy each item once a day. There is a lottery with this event, but I wouldn\'t recommend doing this event just for that. ;

4);;;;Angel/Mount exclusive. one of each happens each month(from what I\'ve inferred). Basically you can get a cheap option, a $50 option, or a super expensive option. lus you need to do 3 other things in ONE day to qualify for the reward.

5);;;; Angel chest. This is my favorite, because you get more diamonds then you put in! Basically, you have 2 days to decide how much you want to recharge, then you click the box you want to get over the next 5 days. ;Obviously the more you spend the more you get. I highly recommend you get at least the cheap one ($10) if you only want to recharge once a month. At least I hope this is a monthly thing!

There are other events, but I don\'t think they are monthly. This is just observation on my parrt, and I\'m hoping more people will post and get this stickied for new players to read.
Translate

pallydelphinea... Last edit in 2014-9-30 05:21:25

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
euph cat...
User
Joined 2014-5-29
Last Visited 2016-01-05
Post time 2014-9-30 05:47:43 | Show all posts

Hello,

1. Planning for an event like House of Cards means you have to just collect the House of Card Vouchers that are given to you via Hot Events, don\'t waste them, don\'t use them, just gather up as much as you can, skip playing them when necessary and (if they do give the free 10 draws, go for it. Just don\'t spend the card vouchers). Lots of people, including myself have been stocking up on a rainy day!

2. What level are you in your designated server (as in your main and highest level of that server you play in)? Because it is very easy to prepare yourself for events like Tycoon, there are ways to get points even without reaching level 60 in the Strategy forums, it\'s best to skip them if you aren\'t very well prepared for it, sometimes you\'ll reach it half-way without knowing it (as for me, reaching 53k on the last cross server tycoon when requirements was 68k, i wasn\'t even trying/aiming for it, skipped it.) Of course this game is just patience and stocking up.

3. If there are heavy cashers in your server, wait for them to spend it on those items, there is only 1 item every one can get for free with Group Buy tickets. If you see items that aren\'t worth your tickets, skip it and just collect a lot of the group buy tickets to spend on your desires, mind you, the more you collect, the more you can spend on getting the shards. Again, it is also helpful to prepare for Tycoon with Group Buy.

4. If you are playing on the Facebook platform, of course there is a $3 option sometimes others can consider it free to get. Again, Aoede was in the past Angel Exclusive (And Cross Server Tycoon\'s prize), she is now available at the Arena Shop for FREE. Basically, wait for these cheap angels to come out as free which is great for those who are tired of having Nyssa.

5. Well, these are just for people who like to recharge and all, you don\'t have to participate if you don\'t want to. Some of the people on my server have used this event which gives them a run for their buck. It may be worth it, it may not. Again, free players shouldn\'t be pressured to recharge for this event, because you can get by without it.

Welcome to the League of Angels, where the game is just luck and patience.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

euph cat... Last edit in 2014-9-30 05:47:43

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
johnnybravo
User
Joined 2014-1-5
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-30 06:00:10 | Show all posts

Event order, Large HoC containing Earthshaker, Light envoy, and Hecate usually at the beginning or end of a month, after that HoC, there\'s usually a djinni\'s merchant and a single server tycoon. then between then and the next 3 weeks there\'s various mini events that come like Wheel of luck etc, then A small House of cards with heroes requiring S jokers comes, followed by a group buy and CS tycoon. For the past 3 months there\'s been an angel exclusive every month, and only 1 mount exclusive.;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

johnnybravo Last edit in 2014-9-30 06:00:10

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
dogg1858
User
Joined 2014-1-3
Last Visited 2016-03-26
Post time 2014-9-30 13:53:18 | Show all posts

We cannot reveal our secrets anymore on how to get their pay for shiny items events free anymore. ;Every time people post how to get around spending money on one of their events they take the option away to try to force you into spending money. ;Using the mail system to get points for tycoon, gone. ;Using HoC points to get points for tycoon, anyone notice that their is only a 1 day time frame on the new one to swap after you\'ve collected all your points? ;So yeah, that\'s gone now too. osting a strat for getting free shiny items you have normally pay for is essentially a death sentence for it.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

dogg1858 Last edit in 2014-9-30 13:53:18

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
razziel666
User
Joined 2014-6-22
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-30 14:04:12 | Show all posts

+1 up top comment ^_^
Translate
Floor reply (0)

razziel666 Last edit in 2014-9-30 14:04:12

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
sweetie
User
Joined 2014-8-14
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-30 14:45:11 | Show all posts

A diligent new player would read at least last 3 months hot Events as a basic homework, then ask specific questions on forum.

S433 Sweetie, Lv65 Hunter
Translate
Floor reply (0)

sweetie Last edit in 2014-9-30 14:45:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

禁止访问

Credits
blankz
User
Joined 2014-9-3
Last Visited 2017-04-19
Post time 2014-9-30 20:37:50 | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Floor reply (0)

blankz Last edit in 2014-9-30 20:37:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-4 04:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067372 second(s), 46 queries .