North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Strategy
933 Threads / 3562 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 721| Reply: 1

Master of Strategy: Strategy in Holy Throne to get Tough

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kentoy abenes
User
Joined 2014-7-27
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-30 10:43:08 | Show all posts |Read mode
Master of Strategy: Strategy in Holy Throne to g Reply:1| View:721
Player Name: KenthoY
Server: S(29)-Osiris
Link:;http://community.gtarcade.com/post/index/id/30195/

Mastery of Strategy: Holy Throne of Strategy

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; In Holy Throne We need strtegic plans here., Doing the Pillars is not quite easy . we need higher BR, we need to be strong or tough here. Have proper strong beast and tougher Heroes in you party.. this is one of the important task here. having this kind of party.;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;And also our skills , we must think more about the skill we will used too. Skills that will fairly match and can defeat the enemies inside the Pillars.;and also ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;in;promotion we need to used talent skills.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; Proper gear sets and good Stats is better to defeat enemies and complete the task . Vestment is included for additional stats is also better and more tougher.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; Mount gives also small amout of stats.;

MY BR: it depends on everything to get higher BR, Gear, SKills, Beast, Heroes, Nostrum and etc. Needs Higher BR and higher Stats.. will make as tougher player in Holy Throne.. Knights are Tanker has a chance to be one of the toughest. in HT.

My Heroes: Better for Knight class to have a Tanker Heroes to be tougher not easily be defeated. in Holy Throne.. either use Iron Hero tanker or tanker Damager Divine.,;
Iron hero a physical tanker and Divine Magical Tanker.

My Main Skills including talent skills also active and passive;: this are the main active skills I used .

Beast:;

My Gears: Gear are most important when it comes to this game, in Gear you will get huge amount of BR, all stats to be upgrade are in gears.;you must used gears that has a stats that fits to your Class.

Vestments: Extra amount of bonus stats for Vestments : Wings, Weapon and Chest /Armor

Stats of Gears:;;you must used gears that has a stats that fits to your Class, Like I Knight class, I used topaz gears that has more stat points on PDEF, HP , Pattack, Dodge, Endurance and Agi. and insert gems and starstones on your gear, drill and engrave the gems, and insert you starstone at gears. another bonus on Other Stats Piercing, Harden, Thorns Healing., most importan for Knight more on Def and HP healing.

Mount: Mount it give another bonus stats on you character., though not huge amount but still it helps you to have good BR.

;;;;Extra Bonus on Stats you will obtatin use this are the following:
        Prestige Title: Title that give Bonus Stats. Depends on you Prestige Rank, gain this Title.. That adds stats..

Glory Title: Glory Title it give another Stats bonus. this helps a lot also in order to increase your stat percentage., for me as a Knight , I used ATK and DEF here in Glory Title.

Alliance Hall Of Fame Titles: Be sure to have an alliance or be a member of alliance. in order for you to get another title and gain bonus stats. to makes you have again increase your BR and be a tougher player in Holy Throne. Need also good position such as Leader , Deputy, Deacon to get 3 or 5% stats.. it depends., and member can have it to but not like higher position.

Nostrum: nostrum helps a lot , add percent bonus on your stats , you can use it to you character and your hero., if your not VIP, you can used 1 nostrum for your char and for hero, VIP 1 you can you 2 , for both Char and Hero,VIP 4 above you can use 3 nostrum. this nostrums helps as.. you can use what nostrum you want., Pattack, Mattack, Hp, Pdef, Mdef, Agi, Hit, Dodge, Crit, Endurance.;

Players this my strategy, having all this upgraded will surely help you succeed in Holy Throne.. thanks for viewing my post, I Hope you like my strategy. To Knights Fable, Supermoderator Jellyx andlayers. more power and god bless you all..
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ; ; ;; ;
Translate

kentoy abenes Last edit in 2014-9-30 10:43:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-6 04:09 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046646 second(s), 34 queries .