North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Strategy
1830 Threads / 13143 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 1167| Reply: 9

Advice From Ye Gurus

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
farfetchedchil...
User
Joined 2014-6-16
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-9-30 19:53:43 | Show all posts |Read mode
Advice From Ye Gurus Reply:9| View:1167

I\'m trying to figure out the best way to develop my hero/team from here. I am a non-spender. Any advice you could give would be very helpful .
Here are all my main stats:
http://imgur.com/0mUb6Up

My overall BR is 889831. I have +11 train on all my Ruby heroes, +10 on Topaz. +12 upgrade on all my heroes, save+14 on BC. My mount has +17 train, and +15 upgrade.

If you want anymore info, let me know. I\'m almost to 1000 Rubies, and am considering who to replace with who. Basically any tips you could give me to build my team better would help a lot. Thanks!
Translate

farfetchedchil... Last edit in 2014-9-30 19:53:43

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
matt_
User
Joined 2014-9-24
Last Visited 2016-01-17
Post time 2014-9-30 20:55:56 | Show all posts

Advice From Ye Gurus

personally I\'d not have gotten the King of bones at all, keep focusing on 1 damage and dont spread out. Berserker claw is the best free hero you can get in term of damage output, I\'d say keep focusing on him and in time get a dragon lord totem and get your main more dodge and have your main be like a tank.More rage equals more time BC can attack.;Also when you\'re ready to get another ruby hero get nereida, she can put out some good rage and buffs as well for you and your claw. But yeah pour on those resources on your claw get some more hit on him. BR doesnt mean anything if you cant win in the end. a 650k br could easily beat someone with a mill if he was good enough.
        Also I\'d recommend to switch out djinni vs celest maiden
Translate
Floor reply (0)

matt_ Last edit in 2014-9-30 20:55:56

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
farfetchedchil...
User
Joined 2014-6-16
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-10-1 02:39:18 | Show all posts

Advice From Ye Gurus

Thanks for the response!
When I first got KoB, everyone was saying he was the #1 I should get, and the best non-diamond tank. Lately, though, I\'ve noticed in the forums he\'s moved down the list. Why is that?

One of the main things hurting me, I\'ve noticed, is that I\'ve pretty evenly spaced my resources between all my heroes... or at least more than I should. I\'ve started pouring everything into my main, though, and will start supplementing that with building BC up. So far he\'s been a bit squishy for some reason, and hasn\'t been doing me as much good as I\'d like. Without KoB, what would be a good tank? (I\'m assuming tank #2 would be my main). Lately I\'ve been running three tanks up front (main, KoB, and Celest), and it seems to work best for what I have. Also, for some reason having three in front gives me a BR boost... not sure why.;

Dodge on my main has been my focus for the last week or two. Before that it was pitiful, probably under 2k. I\'m realizing I need to balance that out with Hit, though. Right now my gems are MATK, HP, PDEF, MDEF, and Dodge. If I want to get more Hit, what would you guys suggest I replace? Alternate between replacing PDEF and MDEF? I\'m able to beat most people up to 980k BR, with the exception of people with high dodge... so I believe Hit should be a high priority.

I should be able to switch out Djinni for Nereida in the next day or two.

Thanks again!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

farfetchedchil... Last edit in 2014-10-1 02:39:18

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
busterkeel
User
Joined 2014-7-18
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-1 03:40:09 | Show all posts

Advice From Ye Gurus

from what i can see whats hurting you is spreading your resource too much between KoB and claw ;pick one and focus on it i recommend claw cause KoB may survive a few turns but it wont survive as long as your main in front row
Translate
Floor reply (0)

busterkeel Last edit in 2014-10-1 03:40:09

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
brucee
User
Joined 2014-2-3
Last Visited 2018-08-08
Post time 2014-10-2 21:41:34 | Show all posts

Advice From Ye Gurus

My Advise to you is Focus on your Main First. ;
How ? ;----->; MOUNT TRAINING & Upgrade.

Then Take one Hero As your Wing man.;
Who ? ------ >; Berserker Claw

Translate
Floor reply (0)

brucee Last edit in 2014-10-2 21:41:34

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
demorcan
User
Joined 2014-2-12
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-3 11:59:13 | Show all posts

Advice From Ye Gurus

The worst party is a balanced one with no strategy except to buy new heroes. ;Alas that is what you have. ; A strong main and one hero will help and you can chose the hero. ;Fastest way to build up a hero is via guardian angel and cherub. ;You need 2 good cherubs - 1 for main 1 for 1 hero. ; The others are just being held until you get 2 more to improve those cherubs. ; Those 2 angels should be getting your evolve also. ;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

demorcan Last edit in 2014-10-3 11:59:13

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
farfetchedchil...
User
Joined 2014-6-16
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-10-4 18:28:16 | Show all posts

Advice From Ye Gurus

Thanks for more tips . Is it suggested to have my main and best hero have the same lvl cherub? From your suggestions, I\'ve gotten my main to lvl 8 cherub, BC at 7, and the rest at 6 right now. Should I make a bigger difference and go for something like 8,8,5,5,5? Also, how much higher should my training and upgrades be for my main and top hero in relation to my other heroes?;

I just got Nereida, and replace Djinni. I\'ve heard she doesn\'t need much added to her, but it seems like I should be able to keep her alive for at least a couple of buffs (or better yet, cycle her and get raged every turn). Where should I position her in the team, and what do you guys think of my current party formation?;

Another thing I was wondering about, is if I should put all of my Hit on my main and BC? or just most of it? For instance, what level should my gems be on my main and BC compared to my other heroes? I guess basically I just need to know how much more powerful all around they should be in comparison. Essentially the same concept as in my first question.

I\'m used to outlasting everyone with all of my heros + main, so this is a fairly big change for me. With my previous strategy I was able to beat most spenders, but as dodge goes up, my tactic doesn\'t work as well, as the other party\'s main can just gradually beat me down. I suppose another option for me would be upping Hit+Dodge on everyone, but that could get spendy, lol.

Once again, thanks for your help!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

farfetchedchil... Last edit in 2014-10-4 18:28:16

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
nadz
User
Joined 2014-6-10
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-9 22:55:36 | Show all posts

Advice From Ye Gurus

i\'ve done the same mistake and spread out my resources to all heroes. i think 8,8,5,5,5 is still good for cherubstones of your heroes. we have the same heroes (except you have maiden and i have nether knight). having one strong hero is better than having 4 average heroes. so make claw OP )
        and yes, put all your hit on you and claw;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

nadz Last edit in 2014-10-9 22:55:36

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
farfetchedchil...
User
Joined 2014-6-16
Last Visited 2015-10-28
 Author| Post time 2014-10-19 06:07:24 | Show all posts

Advice From Ye Gurus

What level gems should I have on my non-mains? Right now they\'re mostly 6, with my mains having lvl 7. I want my non-mains to survive and be of use, though. Should I keep them at 6 and just not invest more? Or jump my mains to lvl 8s, with the others having lvl 5 gems? I\'m also trying to figure out if it is best to not bother with Patk on my tank (KOB), and put all those resources elsewhere... and just do defense with him. Also, things like taking away Matk from Neradia, and putting those onto my main. Should I just focus on the strengths of each? Then use everything else on my main/BC?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

farfetchedchil... Last edit in 2014-10-19 06:07:24

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-4 01:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.065922 second(s), 50 queries .