North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 302| Reply: 1

New 4 Heroes Probably Are These Heroes ~ ( Maybe )

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jennifer ong
User
Joined 2014-6-19
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-2 08:39:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
New 4 Heroes Probably Are These Heroes ~ ( Maybe Reply:1| View:302
        So far, all the vestments that are assigned to this game, are all the same as the ones in the chinese version, including the death set so i won\'t rule out the possibility of the new 4 heroes which were announced to be released during the October period to be the same.

So my assumption is the 4 heroes will be Poseidon, Ocean Queen, GrandFather Cannon & the most powerful as well as milking alot of money from cash player ( Thor ), as shown in the screenshot. Sorry for the name translation, i translate according to their names+avatar.

The below skills is based on the chinese version, i won\'t rule out they might change the skills as well, also the ways to obtain them, maybe it will be in our bar tarvern, or even monopoly event, or a 30,000g recharge event, nobody knows ! But just heads up if you\'re ready to cash some heroes.

All based br is all above 7000, highest is thor.

For poseidon, its the one with 900k br.

Special Skill : Back Stun Back Row 1 round + 2 rage

For GrandFather Cannon, its the one with 1469264 br.

Special Skill : 105% Damage + Based P-Attack To All Party + Taunt all enemies + Reduce damage taken 30% for 2 rounds + 2 rage

For Ocean Queen, its the one with 1155377 br :

Special Skill : Recover Hp + Increases Hit For All members every 4 Turns + 2 rage

And lastly the almighty Thor, the one with 2171907 br.

Special Skill : 80% Damage To All members + 4% Bonus Damage On Based Hp + 40% Bonus Damage On Target Defence + 1 rage

Translate

jennifer ong Last edit in 2014-10-2 08:39:50

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-4 05:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046433 second(s), 34 queries .