North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels Suggestions
7338 Threads / 28009 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 406| Reply: 3

Cross Server

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mandersyoo
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2016-07-10
Post time 2014-10-2 22:59:42 | Show all posts |Read mode
Cross Server Reply:3| View:406

Just a suggestion to Gtarcade since they never write back back anyways... Le sigh.....

I\'m hearing this a lot too.;
        Cross Server is too greatly unmatched. Last night I played against a team with BR\'s from 700k+ to 1 mil.;
        Meanwhile our team was 225k and below. There needs to be a better system for matching up players. Because we get prizes from events for playing cross server and there are people who don\'t like cross and play it because they have to and that\'s not fair for them either. Just makes them hate it more DX
        I actually like cross server, I would just like to have a standing chance : )

Hopefully you guys actually read this, from what I\'m reading in the forums... You\'re not even doing that. You won\'t read my tickets...;
While there is a crap load wrong with the game I would still like to play but I would also appreciate it if Gtarcade gave a crap about their customers, and especially their paying one at that.
Translate

mandersyoo Last edit in 2014-10-2 22:59:42

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mickywhitty
User
Joined 2014-2-8
Last Visited 2016-02-09
Post time 2014-10-4 04:38:09 | Show all posts

Cross Server

i already made a post about this, its f*****g retarded they wont do anything apparently cos ppl complained about the queues before, so they came up with this idea and made it worse. for some reason they dont seem to believe that out of 500+ servers they can get a team of equal level queing up to vs each other so they made this system where they dont care that people can not play CS any more at all becqause of the match up, the moderator told me to level instead lmao, so basically mis out on all the CS loot daily until u get to a level that u can compete, f*****g stupid !!!!
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mickywhitty Last edit in 2014-10-4 04:38:09

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mandersyoo
User
Joined 2014-9-8
Last Visited 2016-07-10
 Author| Post time 2014-10-6 12:35:39 | Show all posts

Cross Server

The moderator CLEARLY only worries about the money being put in this companies damn pocket. I\'m tired of playing cross and all I get to do is sit there and wait to respawn because I literally can not play. It is not fair.;
You would think that for a company that makes a lot of money off the people who play this game would care to keep them here. But they don\'t and guess what? That is why people are leaving.;

Who is this Moderator because clearly they are not doing a very good job and I\'ll just contact the company myself because there are too many problems within this game and I have spent money here, I didn\'t pay to play a fucked up game the creators don\'t give a shit about to even fix.;

Here is the problem with his ridiculous answer.;
        When you level up micky, guess what these 1 mil BR players are going to do as well? They will level up, and you still don\'t stand a chance when the difference is THAT drastic.;

When you are playing cross server it is a lot of fun to play with teams who are within your levels so lets say levels 49-55 and levels 56-60;
You are at the high end or the low end and it\'s easy to come up with a strategy for your team. It\'s fun to compete, when you are all on the same page fighting for the same goal.;
I played earlier and I am level 56, playing against a level 72. How is that fair? When I can\'t even touch him. Everyone else on his team were level 62 + and where does that put me?;
I can\'t even win a single battle because I can\'t even play the game.
So that means I miss out on the rewards from cross server, from ranking higher in cross server, rewards from events, getting better battle points to buy better things in cross shop TO HELP our BR as we play the game and LEVEL UP.;
(when you read this)
So, Moderator. Your Advice for everyone;Paying good money to play this game and enjoy what it is they are doing And Paying For;is to just Level up? So you want them to spend more money to play a game that you just can\'t be bothered with to fix?! Even for those who haven\'t paid a dime into this game, you\'d still tell them to pay for a game they have problems with? Because in order for them to Level up to match others and have a fighting chance you would in fact, have to spend money on this game.;You\'re costing the company money? Yes, you are.;

Something needs to be done. Every time I go into the forum I see a moderator has Taken notes on that matter or Will report the matter and nothing is being done. It\'s time they start paying attention and doing something. Instead of lying and sitting back in their Barcalounger\'s claiming to do something when they are not. I guess it looks good when it\'s reviewed but everyone please keep commenting and letting the people who run this site know that it is, in fact, NOT GETTING DONE.;

This is an enjoyable game. I hate to see others having the same problems as I am. If they would just pay attention to their players and do something about the errors in their game, they would make more money, they would get more players and most of all WE would be happy. As a paying player of this game I do expect what I am paying for. This is just ridiculous.;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

mandersyoo Last edit in 2014-10-6 12:35:39

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-12 15:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049992 second(s), 38 queries .