North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 5063| Reply: 67

a sad ending to someone

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
axe genesis sh...
User
Joined 2013-12-17
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-4 02:12:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
a sad ending to someone Reply:67| View:5063
        a sad ending for someone who ended there life, a sad ending to see a life wasted away from all the bullies on the threads, a sad endign to see someone who has time on there hands to do research, a sad ending to watch someone suffer so much tryng to show everyone the truth and what happen?;

nothing but bullies that killed a good friend of mine. bullies who don\'t care about any one but there selves. bullies who post stupid stuff on there threads and gets by with it. bullies who knows more than everyone does. bullies who can get by with killing someone and don\'t care at all.

it is by luck my friends Jack and Jade Shadowfire shown me the truth about being a bully. i was a bully for years and didn\'t care at all who i hurt or who i killed. let me explain that killed part. the killed part is this here that no one really realize about. when you go on and messed up there name and called them something different, that there hurts them the most. also when you post or say something in a hateful way, it hurts them. this is what i mean---v

that there is a bully who don\'t care at all. that there shows everyone what a bully does in both real and net. i made people comment suicide in real because i change there names around, called them different names, give them pictures of what they looked like when they do whine about something.

ever since i have met both brother and sister of Shadowfire Clan. they have changed my ways, they have open my eyes to what is going on. both brother and sister of Shadowfire. Jack and Jade Shadowfire are the greatest people who i have met duringmy Role Playing years. though i have quit being in Role Playing because of those two but i will miss my good friend, my good online teacher because of bullies who is online. cyber bullying is way wrong of everything. here is the proof that everyone needs to see here---v

and

those there are the truth about being bullies, either GTArcade don\'t care about the threads here that has all the bullies on there or they don\'t have the man power to get all the bullies ban for at least a week. that is my thought there. what is yours?
Translate

axe genesis sh... Last edit in 2014-10-4 02:12:21

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jd dv8
User
Joined 2014-4-18
Last Visited 2017-08-01
Post time 2014-10-4 02:48:26 | Show all posts

a sad ending to someone

Go away Jack! The mods are just gonna shut this thread down now like the rest after your BS suicide story, you pissed alot of people off here and you do really need to be bullied at this point but no one cares to play your middle school games.

It\'s time to move on as your name is dirt here. You can make 100 new accounts here and all regular members will know exactly who you are, fly away...

RIP - JACKOFF
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jd dv8 Last edit in 2014-10-4 02:48:26

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
iriel2010
User
Joined 2014-5-28
Last Visited 2016-08-02
Post time 2014-10-4 03:40:52 | Show all posts

a sad ending to someone

Seriously? Now you\'re pretending to be someone else just to try to get them into trouble?! It\'s OBVIOUS that it\'s the SAME person. There\'s NO WAY that there\'s 3 people that have the exact same writing pattern, the exact same spelling issues, writing about the EXACT SAME thing. Not only that, BUT it\'s also a brand new account created just for this purpose.
        You aren\'t fooling anyone.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

iriel2010 Last edit in 2014-10-4 03:40:52

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cecesabine
User
Joined 2014-6-8
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-4 03:46:33 | Show all posts

a sad ending to someone

I\'m calling serious BS on this thread. ;You\'re not fooling me here, Jack.

That\'s right, we all know who you are. ;You can make all the accounts you want, but at the end of the day, it\'s STILL you. ;Grow up or shut up.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

cecesabine Last edit in 2014-10-4 03:46:33

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
kitiaro bloodb...
User
Joined 2014-5-27
Last Visited 2020-08-05
Post time 2014-10-4 03:49:27 | Show all posts

a sad ending to someone

that first pic is pretty funny. i mean who dosnt like a little bit of flower in their omelets?
Translate
Floor reply (0)

kitiaro bloodb... Last edit in 2014-10-4 03:49:27

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
amber genesis
User
Joined 2013-12-12
Last Visited 2017-03-20
Post time 2014-10-4 03:52:44 | Show all posts

a sad ending to someone

My thanks saberwulf for showing that part about being bullies. I totally forgot about that. Thanks for showing who everything is and right now everyone thanks to the people who have killed my RP brother, I do hope each and everyone of you do understand that you have blood on your hands and not mine. I am here in Georgia to get everything straighten out for my RP brother Jack. For the ones who also has seen his FB page, then you should of helped him in his fight of removing the ones who bullied him out and killed him.

Like I said the ones who “was” his friends in Loralei(S1) and through all the post/threads here. You should of helped him out but giving him some advice, instead of shooting him down in a bad way and making him feel more sadder than ever.

Now, jddv8 you don’t know me but I have heard a lot about you from my RP brother who is dead(no thanks to you as well). You should of not called him JACKOFF because that is a cruel name to someone who is a Jack of All Trades in the RP World and a great teacher as well. He has a class chat room in Yahoo that he does every Friday at this time 3:15pm EST. now that is gone, because you and the other people who have posted the nasty shit and the nasty pictures. You have the blood more on your hands than anyone here in the threads because you started on him more times than one. Yes I have seen what was said and yes I have seen what you put on his threads. You are the major bully here of the threads.;

The class I am talking about is how to learn the old ways of RP(Role Playing) and how to make your back story come alive. I was part of the class and still am because Jack is my RP brother. Jack is a wonderful guy to be around and learn things that people don’t get to everyday. He does his class twice in one day because that is how he is. He loves to teach, he loves how everyone ask him some questions about RP, life, and how to STOP BULLIES.

People like you jddv8 don’t give a rats ass about anyone but there own ass. Love making money and don’t give a fuck at all. People like you jddv8 has the blood of my RP brother on there hands because they don’t know when to stop being bullies to the people who tries there damnest to show that things isn’t going correct. My RP brother was trying to show what is missing, what should been done, what shouldn’t do and do, my RP brother is a great person to be around and part of his will stated that I have full control of all his accounts where I have to post and make threads like this to show that GTArcade don’t support victims of being bullizms. People like you and the others jddv8 needs to stop and think on life. You need to think how your action goes towards the other person on the other screen. You don’t think correctly because all you think about is how to make money, how to make other person feel bad about there selves, how to make them kill there selves, how to make sure they will not be online all the time.

Also the “so call” friends that should of help my RP brother out didn’t at all. They helped the bullies out. The “so call” friends should of stood up to the bullies and helped my RP brother out. Did no they didn’t at all because they got caught up in the action of torturing my RP brother to death. Each and everyone who have posted bad pictures, bad comments and both at the same time need to think before doing. If not that is going to continue until no one is alive in the world.

I live in the UK. I am a Game Tester. I had to stop what I was doing for this game corp. just to come to the USA to make the funereal arrangements. I have deep pockets to different people who I have touched through the RP class that my brother has made. I don’t give my Real Life name out because people will ridicule it big time because it is a odd the wall name and hard to pronounce with hard to spell it.

Thanks to Jack who helped me give me a god RP name and I go by it all the time going through all the RP, Gaming world. I love my RP brother Jack so much that I would of die for him but instead he die because of all the bullies that was in the threads that he has made. He was trying to explain things that people don’t understand. He tried his best to show off his skills but it seems he doesn’t live to see that no more, all he saw was people ridicule him, calling him names like JackOff or Whiner Jack, the list goes on and on. I hate people who have done that to him.

Oh, one other thing. Here is a Real Life picture of me. I do hope everyone enjoy it because it will be all over the net---v

Translate
Floor reply (0)

amber genesis Last edit in 2014-10-4 03:52:44

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
cyconas
User
Joined 2014-10-1
Last Visited 2016-04-04
Post time 2014-10-4 04:14:05 | Show all posts

a sad ending to someone

Reply 5# jade shadowfire

with all do respect; this is a fake look; even with the pounds of make up used and crap u still couldnt hide whats real ugly

PS: NEVER post this picture again; children may have nightmares ^^
Translate
Floor reply (0)

cyconas Last edit in 2014-10-4 04:14:05

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
яє∂ѕнιfт...
User
Joined 2014-6-5
Last Visited 2020-08-13
Post time 2014-10-4 04:15:02 | Show all posts

a sad ending to someone

so now there are 3 jacks, 1\'s dead, one is the lesbian rp sister who buried a body in like 3 hours and the other is a new guy trying to give credibility to the other 2, only all 3 cannot discern there from their. ;I think this whole charade is trying to RP his own suicide over the forums. ;I\'ve only seen this in every online community I\'ve ever been a part of. ;

here\'s a real life picture of me in my Mercedes:

sadly, I couldn\'t fit it in the bathroom so you can\'t see my toilet in the back ground. ;Oh wait, there\'s a tree in the background;
Translate
Floor reply (0)

яє∂ѕнιfт... Last edit in 2014-10-4 04:15:02

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
euph cat...
User
Joined 2014-5-29
Last Visited 2016-01-05
Post time 2014-10-4 04:18:18 | Show all posts

a sad ending to someone

;;;; Reply 5# jade shadowfire

with all do respect; this is a fake look; even with the pounds of make up used and crap u still couldnt hide whats real ugly        

PS: NEVER post this picture again; children may have nightmares ^^        
;;; cyconas posted on 2014-10-03 15:14:05;;;;

Dude, that\'s a picture of singer/songwriter Ana Cristina.

I\'m sorry, but after seeing the fake picture, this thread has become invalid.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

euph cat... Last edit in 2014-10-4 04:18:18

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
яє∂ѕнιfт...
User
Joined 2014-6-5
Last Visited 2020-08-13
Post time 2014-10-4 04:24:08 | Show all posts

a sad ending to someone

Reply 8# euph-cat
yeah I reverse image searched it too, so I thought we could start posting more aminals
Translate
Floor reply (0)

яє∂ѕнιfт... Last edit in 2014-10-4 04:24:08

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-13 14:09 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.078235 second(s), 52 queries .