North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Suggestions
2245 Threads / 9734 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 338| Reply: 1

Suggestion and changes for CSA

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
khaoslord
User
Joined 2014-9-13
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-4 18:27:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
Suggestion and changes for CSA Reply:1| View:338
        I will relaunch a thread I already made, a few weeks ago. But I will add somme more suggestions or maybe some major changes that have to be done for Cross-Server-Arena.

1. Make differents poles for CSA. Don\'t put all servers together in 1 CSA. How should we have a chance to do some points with players which have 200k+ more BR then us. (and don\'t say me now, you have to level up faster, I just feel to beat out the crap of you. Level and BR have nothing to do with the fact, that we get some serious beatdown in CSA). An idea should be s1-10 all together, s11-20, s 21-30, etc...

2. Reduce the Cooldown for ressurrection. It\'s just horrible to see us with a Cooldown of 1 minute, and attackers who can skip the battle.

3. Attackers should get a Cooldown of 20-25 seconds, before attacking an other player. this prevents chain attacks on other players and we all have a chance to do some ore transports.;
        Ressurrected player should have a shield of 10-15 seconds, which prevents any attacks from players. That gives a chance to do at least 1 ore transport, before you get another attack.

4. An handicap buff for at least 3 consecutive losts. Since Low leveled players gets a lot of attacks, they will get a buff, which increase our base stats. for each consecutive losts we get, the buff gets more important. This will give a chance to the low leveled players to defend hisself againt high leveled players and maybe even to kill 1. The handicap buff disappears, when a player dies after he got at least 1 victory.

5. Since there is a long waiting time before entering a game, there are to many afk players, to prevent this, a confirmation code should be entered before we can definitly enter a game in CSA. This will make more fair the game, instead of a 2 vs 7 game.

6. I noticed, that a game lasts 20 minutes, but the game it self ends already after 5-8 minutes, that because 1 team reaches his 1000 pts.;
        In order to used the entire time of the game, the required points should be extended. maybe to 150-1800 points?

P.S. Sorry for that bad English, but i always try to give my best when explaining/expressing myself;

Multiple Polls: ( Maximum 7 choices ), Total 10 Users voted View Voters
20.00% (2)
20.00% (2)
20.00% (2)
10.00% (1)
10.00% (1)
10.00% (1)
10.00% (1)
Your User group have no permission to vote

khaoslord Last edit in 2014-10-4 18:27:35

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-13 14:36 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050369 second(s), 36 queries .