North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website Knights Fable Suggestions
2245 Threads / 9733 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 397| Reply: 1

Suggestion: Legendary set Schema exchange

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
raadmegin - ju...
User
Joined 2014-8-11
Last Visited 2015-10-28
Post time 2014-10-5 14:16:48 | Show all posts |Read mode
Suggestion: Legendary set Schema exchange Reply:1| View:397
        Hi Raadmegin from Jupiter S40 here,

I would like to suggest an exchange house where we can exchange a schema for the legendary set of one tip, for the same number of another type. I am suggesting this as I am getting ready to forge my first piece as I have notice that the schemas awarded from alliance wars are random, and I would like to be able to not have a bunch of schemas that I no longer need in favour of Schemas that I do need. You could do this fairly simply by doing a rotation of helm for weapon, weapon for armour, armour for ring, ring for talisman, talisman for boots, boots for legs, legs for necklace, necklace for helm or something similar. This would allow players to cycle through on their own till they get the types they need with minimal programming on your end.
Translate

raadmegin - ju... Last edit in 2014-10-5 14:16:48

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-8-6 04:13 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.046965 second(s), 34 queries .