North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
View: 19154| Reply: 489

[Rewards Sent][Forum Event] Let's save the Easter Bunny

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Team Lead

Credits
freyafm
Team Lead
Joined 2015-6-3
Last Visited 2020-09-30
Post time 2017-4-14 16:56:31 | Show all posts |Read mode
[Rewards Sent][Forum Event] Let's save the Easte Reply:489| View:19154
Edited by freyafm at 2017-4-22 13:30

HOLIDAY BUNNY

It's Easter and you were transported in Bunny Land to become the new Easter bunny!
  Bunny Land's population is composed of little kids. Sounds exciting, right? Sure but not really. There's a teeny bit of a problem though.
  These little people in Bunny Land don't believe in the Spirit of Easter and in your existence anymore, the Easter bunny!   The former Easter bunny ruined the fun of this holiday for them and for a longer time now, the kids who once believed in the spirit of Easter are starting to give up on being happy.

Your task is to make everyone happy! Name one or more fun and creative Easter activity(-ies) that will restore the faith of the kids in you and making them happy once again. Describe in words or sketch your plan.
Do not forget to provide:
IGN
Server
Platform

Later during the event, a participation code will be added ( to be revealed a bit later and only those who post will be able to see the code).
Top 20 posts with the most Support numbers will receive some nice rewards
We will also choose another 100 players that did not received enough support to qualify in top 20, but we believe they deserve an extra reward as well!

Guest, if you want to see the hidden content, please Reply

Code Contains:
- Divine emblem*2
- Nectar*50
- Lucky capsule*50
- Holy stone*500
- Mount reins*20

EventDuration 14-18 April

Many thank to Mikaie, server Nemetona (564) - One of the forum event winners for - Forum event ideas - Your choice

Translate

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

freyafm Last edit in 2017-4-14 16:56:31

Support

Please try and make all the posts/threads that have to be reported, in Support Section!!!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
rambo1241
User
Joined 2016-10-28
Last Visited 2019-11-21
Post time 2017-4-14 19:26:12 | Show all posts
Letter hunt

Learning can be fun, right? For younger kids who are just learning to spell and read, they’ll enjoy hunting for Easter eggs that each contain a letter to spell out a hidden message. Kids can work together to find the letter-filled eggs and put together the Easter message (“Some bunny loves you,” for example) to earn their Easter prize.

IGN : Aremania
server : s1355 EverwatchKnight
platform : Facebook

Translate

x
Floor reply (3)

rambo1241 Last edit in 2017-4-14 19:26:12

Support 33

Default Signature
Reply Support 33 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
levialllee
User
Joined 2017-3-12
Last Visited 2018-05-25
Post time 2017-4-15 00:39:44 | Show all posts
Edited by levialllee@gmail.com at 2017-4-19 00:12

Few Ideas For The Game!

IDEA #1 Get as many as match as u can in 2 mins. Top 100 players will get rewards. Higher rank u are the more rewards u get. It will be a match game kinda like tarot card game.

IDEA #2 X marks the spot with this Easter-themed spin on treasure hunting! Make Easter baskets filled with reward then hide the basket somewhere and then fill plastic eggs with clues that will help players locate the treasure.

IDEA #3 What Easter celebration would be complete without colorful eggs and candy? An egg decorating station with eggs. The game could have  paints, glue, and glitter. Best egg decorated win rewards as well as the top 100 best.

In the reply vote for which idea is the best 1, 2, and 3. VOTE NOW for the best idea.
Thank You And Happy Easter All. Stay in bunny land for more awesome events!
IGN: KoaKnight21
Server: UA207
Platform: Facebook
Translate
Floor reply (3)

levialllee Last edit in 2017-4-15 00:39:44

Support 28

Default Signature
Reply Support 28 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jey klynor
User
Joined 2014-3-28
Last Visited 2018-06-06
Post time 2017-4-14 20:11:30 | Show all posts
Edited by jey klynor at 2017-4-15 11:46

Oh no... a land full of little kids, that's a torture.

As far as those rascals don't want to believe in me I'll rule them by darkness and fear.
First I'll hunt them in their dreams, where they are defenseless, their fear will feed me until I get stronger enough to shed my darkness over the field and recover my domains.
Of course there will be some deaths but they'll learn that they can't turn their backs on me.
With time come acceptance and they will stop fighting me, and as a reward from their supreme ruler I'll give them activities and rewards. During the festivities of my come back they'll have to collect Easter Eggs around the land (with no requirements, like spending stamina or making recharges, because not everything in this and other worlds depends on money). For every egg they collect I'll give them a chance to get some really good rewards, like diamonds, exclusive gears, clothes and a big amount of materials. And just like that, with a simple and humble act everyone on land will be happy again.

IGN: Jey Klynor
Server: TerrorCove(S13)
Platform: facebook
Translate

x
Floor reply (3)

jey klynor Last edit in 2017-4-14 20:11:30

Support 26

Default Signature
Reply Support 26 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
njhon21
User
Joined 2016-1-3
Last Visited 2020-10-01
Post time 2017-4-15 05:37:33 | Show all posts
Hello !!!  For  making  everyone happy  there  are  alot  of  activities  .
- Egg and Spoon Race (Customize this activity for the weather on your holiday—you can host a classic race with real or plastic eggs, or use itty-bitty water balloons if it's warm enough outside.)
- Plastic Easter Egg Towers Challenge  (After kiddos complete the annual egg hunt, challenge them to create these towers with the pieces they found.)
- DIY Egg Popper Tree (Even older kids and teenagers will love this fun activity—better get ready for a new family tradition! )
- Energy Burning Easter Egg Hunt ( If you're looking for a healthier alternative to sugar-packed treats, use these written challenges to stuff eggs with and then let kids loose following the egg hunt.)

ign : blackiron
server : ub50
facebook
Translate
Floor reply (1)

njhon21 Last edit in 2017-4-15 05:37:33

Support 18

Default Signature
Reply Support 18 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
phoenixrebornl...
User
Joined 2017-1-14
Last Visited 2019-04-06
Post time 2017-4-14 17:57:52 | Show all posts
Well Easter Egg event is about to come where people will collect eggs to fill exp and get rewards in wishing points, but it will be just the same like Love Day, I guess to make it much more fun and Easter like developers can also spread a few eggs all around the maps that only show up for 5-10 minutes and players instead of just standing there on their mounts actually run around searching for those eggs on every map (This idea came up when we were out of stamina and me and my friends decided to play Hide N Seek on all the maps)
I think it can sure be fun like a real Easter Egg Hunt ,just something to consider for the developers....

IGN : Phoenix
Server : Moirai (1381)
Platform : GTA

Happy Easter Everyone!!!

Translate

x
Floor reply (8)
  • happy eastern all
    Translate
    2017-4-14 21:08  Reply
  • I like this idea.  I don't know about the time limit but finding eggs on the map is good.  I play as SLAG in ua272 at GTarcade through facebook and I would like to make that my signature....anyone know how?
    Translate
    2017-4-15 06:09  Reply
  • I agree, like the idea of hunting for eggs (or other items) but as everyone in on different scheduled should not have short windows of availability.  It should be fair to everyone.

FireOpal - server 4 - Kabam platform
    Translate
    2017-4-15 09:20  Reply
  • Never happen  Lol
    Translate
    2017-4-15 21:31  Reply
  • If we could use the EXACT same resources for the refreshes (like for refreshing to find more birdhouses) to find more eggs then this would be a very good idea.
    Translate
    2017-4-15 22:44  Reply
  • IGN: Goga
    Server: S 139 Haunted Junction
    Platform: R2

For kids in my country the Easter, is about what kind of Easter candle they will take. Usual they are themed with an action hero, or an animation hero etc.
    Also the chocolate eggs that they can  eat at the night after the church of Easter Saturday.
    Translate
    2017-4-21 03:04  Reply
  • arngrim 

Please check you PM in Forum
    Translate
    2017-4-21 08:32  Reply
  • untry the Easter, is about what kind of Easter candle they will take. Usual they are themed with an action hero, or an animation hero etc.
    Translate
    2017-4-22 02:43  Reply

phoenixrebornl... Last edit in 2017-4-14 17:57:52

Support 17

Default Signature
Reply Support 17 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
blugeo
User
Joined 2015-2-16
Last Visited 2018-10-30
Post time 2017-4-15 19:49:49 | Show all posts
Edited by blugeo at 2017-4-15 19:52

IGN: Blugeo
Server: UB21
Platform: FB

For kids in my country the Easter, is about what kind of Easter candle they will take. Usual they are themed with an action hero, or an animation hero etc.
Also the chocolate eggs that they can  eat at the night after the church of Easter Saturday.

Translate
Floor reply (1)

blugeo Last edit in 2017-4-15 19:49:49

Support 16

Default Signature
Reply Support 16 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mota-panda
User
Joined 2016-2-1
Last Visited 2018-03-24
Post time 2017-4-15 09:58:05 | Show all posts
Edited by mota-panda at 2017-4-16 22:24

1-Hold an Easter Sunrise Service for your family (if possible, outside). Start just before the sun begins to rise—talk with the children about the darkness. As rays of sunlight appear, explain that light permeates darkness—that The Light overcame the darkness when Jesus rose from the dead.  Assign every family member a part in the service. Someone could give a brief Easter message, others could read Scriptures, sing, prepare a special handout for the family sunrise service, seat family members on special chairs, etc.

2-Bunny cake. The bunny cake has also been a family tradition of mine since I was a little girl. To make it: Bake two circular white cakes. One cake remains intact, becoming the face, while the other cake is cut to create the ears and bow tie. Ice all pieces with your favorite white frosting. Sprinkle with coconut and use jellybeans to decorate the eyes, nose, ears and bow tie. Feel free to get creative with other edible decorations as well.

3-Hide and glow stick. End the night with a second egg hunt. For this egg hunt, you will need plastic eggs, glow sticks and tape. Fill the plastic eggs with thin, bendable glow sticks and tape to seal closed. While the kids munch on their bunny cake, hide the glowing eggs around the house. When everyone is ready, turn off the lights and let the kids search the house for the glowing orbs.

IGN-CrossEYE
s1226
Gta

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

mota-panda Last edit in 2017-4-15 09:58:05

Support 15

I can handle pain until it hurts..
Reply Support 15 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
señorita
User
Joined 2014-3-25
Last Visited 2020-10-01
Post time 2017-4-14 18:30:55 | Show all posts
Happy Easter to everyone any way you all likes

(S13) Terrorcove - Blondina, Facebook
Translate
Floor reply (0)

señorita Last edit in 2017-4-14 18:30:55

Support 15

Default Signature
Reply Support 15 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
oisenoid iso
User
Joined 2015-1-2
Last Visited 2019-04-29
Post time 2017-4-15 23:16:20 | Show all posts
IGN: renzzukie
SERVER: UB42
PLATFORM: Facebook

here's my idea:  Throw an Easter party to remember with crafts, activities, and eggsperiments for kids.
Fill hollowed out Easter eggs with confetti and let the kids smash them on the floor.
Set up an obstacle course that must be completed while keeping an egg steady on the spoon the entire time (eek!).
You will definitely find us playing egg bocce ball in the front yard come Easter Sunday.  ehehe

Translate

x
Floor reply (1)

oisenoid iso Last edit in 2017-4-15 23:16:20

Support 14

Default Signature
Reply Support 14 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
oniks
User
Joined 2014-5-3
Last Visited 2017-07-14
Post time 2017-4-18 20:48:46 | Show all posts
Well, it depends of the age of the kids. Cuz you know, big age gap -> different games.
Here, in our country we don't have the famous Easter Egg hunt or similar stuff. our kids just "believe" in Easter cuz that's how they were raised.
But, as idea of games goes, here are some :

1. Decorate Bunny Land. Easter isn't Easter without decorations right? So give them buckets of materials, colored paper, eggs, ribbons, colored spray, all the stuff to create handmade decoration and then each kid should get his "lot" to decorate.

2. Bunny hopping - in my country there is a game we all played when we were kids, called "Sotron". The idea is to drw some geometrical connected shapes, write some numbers, make a set of rules, then go jumping on said shapes. Here we could adapt that by making a circuit in the form of bunny shapes, bunny paws, eggs, flowers that each have a hidden riddle or an easy task to complete. At the end the bunny rewards the participants with chocolates and yummy Easter food.

3. Bunny racers! - Well this is similar to 3-legged race, only that every participant wears a bunny costume and has to finish the race by hopping. Chocolate bunnies as rewards!

That's it for now.
IGN : Alizarin
Server : uc4
Platform : Facebook
Translate
Floor reply (1)

oniks Last edit in 2017-4-18 20:48:46

Support 12

Default Signature
Reply Support 12 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
b4d0n
User
Joined 2013-12-5
Last Visited 2018-02-06
Post time 2017-4-14 17:09:16 | Show all posts
IDEA: There should be a special event page for the event. The main goal of the event is to earn point and exchange them for rewards. Players may log in everyday to earn certain amount of points. Secondly, there will be daily task that they need to accomplish in order to gain additional points. One of the task maybe is to find stuff that could make the easter celebration more fun. Another activity could be a timely event, at certain time of the day special bunnies will appear on the main event page and players need to catch them to gain rewards. The rewards will be up to GTA of course. Let's all enjoy the Easter

IGN: B4d0n
Server: 1380
Platform: GTA
Translate
Floor reply (0)

b4d0n Last edit in 2017-4-14 17:09:16

Support

Default Signature
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
lucasai
User
Joined 2014-9-17
Last Visited 2020-10-01
Post time 2017-4-14 17:22:01 | Show all posts
Few ideas:

1) organize an Easter egg hunt in local park. Organize a few families or a kindergarten group, let adults hide Easter eggs before in various places, they could also make a list of clues that will help children to find the eggs.. Once everything is ready, take children to the park and let them run around with baskets in search of eggs.

2) Making an Easter bunny costume - it's easy! All you need is some colorful paper, stickers and a thread of wool (to make a pom-pom that will make a bunny tail)

3) Easter boulle! - Do you know the game of boulle? When players throw small balls into a circle and the player who's ball is closest to the center at the end is the winner? Just by decorating boulles with different patters (so that they remind of decorated Easter eggs) would add a festive character to this game

IGN: Lucasai
Server: Armorgames S1

HAPPY EASTER!
Translate
Floor reply (3)

lucasai Last edit in 2017-4-14 17:22:01

Support 2

Default Signature
Reply Support 2 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
felipe mcrmy
User
Joined 2015-10-18
Last Visited 2019-09-19
Post time 2017-4-14 17:35:13 | Show all posts
What's up, doc?

1 - revive the original Ostara, and the meaning of Easter Bunny.

2 - contest of dressing up, also small competitions.
Translate
Floor reply (0)

felipe mcrmy Last edit in 2017-4-14 17:35:13

Support

IGN: Felipe

GTArcade Mermaid(1367) - PST

Best regards, and Serrin bless us

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jamesdean
User
Joined 2016-11-2
Last Visited 2018-07-03
Post time 2017-4-14 17:35:52 | Show all posts
the problem with easter is that people tend to just use it as a holiday from work, when I was a kid we had a massive event in the town park with hundreds of kids looking for eggs and other prizes. Bring back community, use every opportunity you get. The world needs to become a community, might as well start with something as simple as an easter egg hunt

IGN - Loagie
Platform - GTArcade
Server - Rockruinheights 1364
Translate
Floor reply (1)

jamesdean Last edit in 2017-4-14 17:35:52

Support 1

Default Signature
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
mortsubites
User
Joined 2016-1-20
Last Visited 2018-08-03
Post time 2017-4-14 17:37:37 | Show all posts
ING : Mortsubites
Serveur : ua223
Platflor : facebook

Few ideas:

1) organize an Easter egg hunt in local park. Organize a few families or a kindergarten group, let adults hide Easter eggs before in various places, they could also make a list of clues that will help children to find the eggs.. Once everything is ready, take children to the park and let them run around with baskets in search of eggs.

2) Making an Easter bunny costume - it's easy! All you need is some colorful paper, stickers and a thread of wool (to make a pom-pom that will make a bunny tail)

3) Easter boulle! - Do you know the game of boulle? When players throw small balls into a circle and the player who's ball is closest to the center at the end is the winner? Just by decorating boulles with different patters (so that they remind of decorated Easter eggs) would add a festive character to this game
Translate
Floor reply (4)
  • You copied my ideas...
    Translate
    2017-4-15 17:07  Reply
  • someone mistook obtaining uni diploma with copy-paste with this post. I vote for disqualification!
    Translate
    2017-4-18 20:50  Reply
  • Reply oniks :YUP
    Translate
    2017-4-19 08:47  Reply
  • thank you for your suport freyafm, oriiks
    Translate
    2017-4-19 18:23  Reply

mortsubites Last edit in 2017-4-14 17:37:37

Support 2

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
jeveuxpasledir...
User
Joined 2015-12-17
Last Visited 2018-03-18
Post time 2017-4-14 17:37:47 | Show all posts
i thinks fix all bug in all server after ceate new even
IGN: miamducasso
Server: 169ua
Platform: gt arcade
Translate
Floor reply (0)

jeveuxpasledir... Last edit in 2017-4-14 17:37:47

Support 2

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
ak-boy mix
User
Joined 2016-1-22
Last Visited 2018-07-29
Post time 2017-4-14 17:39:49 | Show all posts
ING : Beauamort
Serveur : ua223
Platflor : facebook

Few ideas:

Translate
Floor reply (4)

ak-boy mix Last edit in 2017-4-14 17:39:49

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
darkfoxy
User
Joined 2015-12-20
Last Visited 2020-07-23
Post time 2017-4-14 17:43:22 | Show all posts
Edited by darkfoxy at 2017-4-14 17:46

IGN: Dark Fox
Server: UA169 - 1010 Heimdall
Platform: GTA

Idee:
Make an Event like Rose-Event, you spend friends Egg´s that you get in Hot-Events and in a special Area where you must search or fight to get they.
The more eggs are donated even more big the rewards.

Translate
Floor reply (0)

darkfoxy Last edit in 2017-4-14 17:43:22

Support 1

Name: Dark Foxy  Server: UA169 // 1010-Heimdall   Plattform: GTA
Reply Support 1 Not support 0

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
juggern0g
User
Joined 2016-10-6
Last Visited 2017-12-14
Post time 2017-4-14 17:46:57 | Show all posts
IGN: Phalanx

Server: Natasha(1001)-GMT

Platform:GTA

Every xmas eve, children everywhere go to bed early waiting on the arrival of Santa Clause.

Every Easter Children everywhere used to go to bed, awaiting the arrival of the Easter Bunny. This is almost lost in us all. Just like the story of Old ST. Nick being told to all, we need to start telling the story of the Easter bunny to bring back the magic that is Easter.

Translate
Floor reply (1)

juggern0g Last edit in 2017-4-14 17:46:57

Support 2

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2020-10-1 13:16 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.088969 second(s), 73 queries .