North America Forum

Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search

We are working to make our Terms of Service agreement easier to read in order to provide you with better services while protecting your personal data. We hope you can spare a few minutes to read the recently updated User Terms of Service. User Terms of Service Privacy Policy
Website League of Angels II Bugs
5391 Threads / 24956 Reply
Search   Favorites  

View: 332| Reply: 0

Souls Arm Problem and Wheel of Fortune Event

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

User

Credits
abxpo4euedg_rk...
User
Joined 2016-10-19
Last Visited 2017-07-18
Post time 2017-4-19 22:15:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
Souls Arm Problem and Wheel of Fortune Event Reply:0| View:332
Edited by abxpo4euedg_rkj2@facebook.com at 2017-4-20 01:17

S922. Tommytza ...Hello i have a problem..I whant to recicle all my Legendary Souls Arms and sell the shards for use the resoursess i have into my Mistycal Souls Arms !!! Pls offer us this posibility ...Thank you for understanding
Wheel of Fortune event - I spin 50 times on topaz Wheel in the first day of event with my saved topazes from my ex recharges to buy the mounth Storm Griffin..I did 800 topaz recharge too in same day ..For the next day i planed to recharge another 1200 topaz and complet all my Spin`s  Combo event ..but there wasnt write that i have to complete that in a single day ..I am verry sad becouse i waist my 5k topaz and i get only 16 Vouchers from 50 spins and there wasnt give me the chanse to complet that Spins Combo events in secound day (becouse there is not writed that.. and is say that events are on durring the 3 days)  ..and secound day i didnt recharge anymore  when i see that i need to start over to complet my Spins Combo event`s..and did another 10 spins on topaz wheel with 1k topazess that i have already saved from my ex recharges and get only 1 Voucher..i whant to give me the posibility to recharge for another 20 spins to complet all my Spins Combo Events or take all me spins rewards back and vouchers and return me topazes..i will be verry happy to get a help from Team LOA2  ... i dont think you whant to pay 150$ for 20 Vouchers only !!! Thank you for your assistance !!
I hope to hear good news soon !!!
S922. Tommytza
PLS ceck my account History !!!!
Sorry for my english
Translate

abxpo4euedg_rk... Last edit in 2017-4-19 22:15:11

Support

Default Signature

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register Now

Points Rules

小黑屋|community.gtarcade.com

2019-11-20 04:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.163784 second(s), 34 queries .